841 reviews analysed
1. Honeywell FC100A1011 20 x 20 x 4.5 inch replacement media air furnace filter – MERV 11
- Filter Size: 20″ x 20″ x 5″
- Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value (Media Filters Only): MERV 11
- Efficiency Standard: Efficiency ranges are defined for small particles, E1=0.3 to 1.0 microns
- medium particles, E2=1.0 to 3.0 microns
- and large particles, E3=3.0 to 10.0 microns.
- Expected Duration: 6 to 12 months
- Fits Honeywell models: F25, F35, F100, F150
Honeywell says: Our filters are up to 4 times more effective and is up to 85% more efficient at capturing airborne particles compared to a standard one-inch filter. They captures both microscopic particles like dust and smoke in addition to larger contaminants such as mold spores and pet dander. Our filters last up to four times longer than a standard one-inch furnace filter. Replace them every 6-12 months versus monthly or quarterly changes.
2. Honeywell 20″ X 25″ X 4″ FC200E1037 Air Filter Replacement – MERV 13
3. 2-Pack 4 INCH MERV 8 Filter, 16X25X4
The CF408H1625 captures a high percentage of household air particles, including microscopic particles you can’t see. These particles include bacteria, dust, mold, Pollen, smoke and viruses. It is rated MERV 8 which is up to 20 times more efficient than typical 1 inch fiberglass Filters. Fits all Honeywell 16x25x4 inch air cleaners.
4. Honeywell FC200E1003 16 x 20 Media Air Filter (MERV 13) 80
5. Honeywell FC100A1037 20"x25"x4" Merv 11 Filter Media,(Packaging may vary) Pack of 5
Honeywell FC100A1037 Filter F25F F35F F100F F200E-5pk Features: Efficiency ratings are based on American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers Standard 52.2 1999. Efficiency ranges are defined for small particles, E1=0.3 to 1.0 microns; medium particles, E2=1.0 to 3.0 microns; and large particles, E3=3.0 to 10.0 microns. Description 20X25 Media Air Filter Application Replacement Filter Dimensions (in.) 20 in. x 25 in.x 4in Dimensions (mm) 508 mm x 635 mm Efficiency Standard Efficiency ratings are based on American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers Standard 52.2-1999. Efficiency Standard Efficiency ranges are defined for small particles, E1=0.3 to 1.0 microns; medium particles, E2=1.0 to 3.0 microns; and large particles, E3=3.0 to 10.0 microns. Fractional Efficiency E1=25%, E2=62%, E3=85% Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value (Media Filters Only) MERV 11 Static Pressure Drop (in. w.c.) 0.23 at 500 FPM Type or Air Cleaner Media Air Cleaner Can Be Used With Honeywell 20X25, 25X20, 25X22 F100 and F200 Media Air Cleaners, SpaceGard 2200
6. Honeywell Home 4-Inch High Efficiency Air Cleaner Filter, MERV 8 Rating, (CF100A1009)
- A HEALTHIER HOUSEHOLD – Breathe easy in your home with a Honeywell Home 4-Inch High Efficiency Air Cleaner Filter that helps keep hazardous airborne particles out and fresh air flowing in
- MERV 8 RATING – Get exceptional protection against dust, viruses, bacteria, fungus, pollen, and spores. and 20x more effective than than typical 1-inch fiberglass filters
- RECOMMENDED USE – Recommended for homes with pets, people with allergies, homes with smokers, or anyone wanting cleaner air
- LONG LASTING FILTRATION – Lasts up to 12 months without losing quality over time
- EASY INSTALLATION – Honeywell Home’s easy-to-install air filters make changing out your air filtration unit quick, painless, and mess-free
- COMPATIBLE AND CONVENIENT – Compatible with all Honeywell products, Aprilaire and Space -Gard models 2200 and 2251, and Trion Air Bear 20 x 24 air cleaners
- DIMENSIONS – Nominal size) 16 x 25 x 4 inches. Actual size) 15.838 x 24.875 x 4.375 inches
Breathe in a cleaner home with a Honeywell Home Air Cleaner Filters that helps keep hazardous, microscopic airborne particles out and fresh air flowing in. Exceptional protection against against dust, viruses, bacteria, fungus, pollen, and spores. Recommended for homes with pets, people with allergies, homes with smokers, or anyone wanting cleaner air. Lasts up to 12 months without losing quality over time.
From the Manufacturer
You can improve the air quality in your home with Honeywell’s whole-house air cleaner filters. Today’s tightly-built homes trap dust, allergens and more, which explains why poor indoor air quality ranks among the top five environmental risks to public health. Honeywell Air Filters are significantly more effective and efficient than standard one-inch fiberglass filters, plus they last up to one year. They’re easy to install and sizes are available to fit all Honeywell plus most Aprilaire®, Space-Gard® and Trion Air Bear® models.
7. Nordic Pure 20x20x4M12-2 MERV 12 Pleated AC Furnace Air Filters 20x20x4 2 Pack
- Nominal Size: 20-Inch by 20-Inch by 4-Inch
- Actual Size of Filter: 19 1/2 x 19 1/2 x 3 5/8 (19.5×19.5×3.63)
- MERV 12 filter media to help reduce pollen, pet dander, dust, mold and more. Hypoallergenic, antimicrobial, and electrostatic filter media. Moisture resistant frame
- Proudly Made in the USA
- Convenient home delivery
8. Honeywell FC100A1011 Media GENUINE OEM 2-Pack Special
- Honeywell factory original, OEM FC100A1011 Pleated Filter, 20″ x 20″ x 4″, MERV 11
- Static Pressure Drop (in w.c.): 0.24
- Used with Honeywell 20×20 F100 and F200 Media Air Cleaners
- Nominal filter size: 20″ x 20″ x 4″ Actual filter size: 19 7/8″ x 19 7/8″ x 4 3/8″
- 2 pack of Honeywell factory original OEM filters
Replacement Media Fits FC100A1011, FC100A-1011, F150E1011, FC37A1049 Media. Also fits F25 20x20x5(19 5/8×19 7/8×4 3/8″)(203721) NEW MERV 11
9. Filtrete 20x20x4, AC Furnace Air Filter, MPR 1000 DP, Micro Allergen Defense Deep Pleat, 2-Pack
- Outperforms fiberglass, washable and non-electrostatic 3-month pleated 1″ home air filters
- Exclusive Filtrete Brand 3-in-1 technology from 3M traps unwanted air particles, letting cleaner air flow through
- Filtrete 1000 MPR (Microparticle Performance Rating) equates to MERV 11
- 1000 and 1200 MPR also available in 4″, 4″ slim fit and 5″ air filters
- For optimal performance, change your home air filter at least every 90 days for 1″ filters, and at least every 12 months for 4″ and 5″ filters.
- For residential use only
- The higher the MPR, the more microparticles – such as pollen, pet dander, smoke, bacteria and viruses – your filter will capture from the air passing through it
- A dirty filter will slow down air flow and make the system work harder to keep you warm or cool – wasting energy. Sign-up for a filter change reminder program that works for you!
10. Honeywell FC100A1029-5pk 16" x 25" Media Air Filter, Merv 11 (Pack of 5)
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 20X20x4 38 Honeywell Filter for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!