Nowadays, there are so many products of acer 1440p monitor 23 in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for acer 1440p monitor 23 in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings acer 1440p monitor 23 which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
794 reviews analysed
1. Acer Ed242qr Abi
Acer’s 23. 6-inch curved panel monitor with Full HD 1080p resolution delivers the incredible. Crisp, true-to-life colors come alive with the amazing 1920 x 1080 resolution, allowing you to enjoy High-Definition entertainment in the comfort of your home. The wide view angle technology lets you share what’s on your screen with friends and family as colors stay true no matter what angle you’re viewing from. AMD FreeSync technology and a rapid response time ensure your games, work and movies are smooth and look as epic as possible. (UM. UE2AA. A01). Using OSD, adjust brightness and contrast to maximum or reset to their default settings
- The color quality is divine, and it makes my gaming experience 10 times better.
- I plan to play with the colors later and will re-review in a few months.
- There was a lot of optimizing i had to go through to get the picture quality looking good, and still currently having issues wi… Read More
- Although the response time is a little slower than your average 144hz monitor the picture quality is perfect and i didnt even n… Read More
- But after messing with the settings a bit.
- Unfortunately mine had dead pixels right out of the box.
- Is that is does seem a little washed out on the color.
- It’s my first 144hz monitor, and it’s awesome!
- The monitor is a 5-star, but the stand included is too short and needs supplementing.
- That’s probably the main reason why i’ve found this one disappointing; my second monitor is a 75hz 1080 acer that cost half the… Read More
- Gaming at 144hz for $150 dollars is amazing.
- Beautiful monitor no problems here and It’s perfect for gaming ❤️
- So far everything is working and arrived in good shape. At first glance I will admit I wasn’t sure it was curved. I have a Sams… Read More
- monitor works great and so does free sync
2. Acer V277u Freesync Monitor Speakers
Acer V7 Series monitors provide professional performance and solid reliability with a stable design.
- It’s a quality ips panel, and if you don’t need perfect color, super high refresh rate, or hdr, it’s a great value.
- Great picture quality, no dead pixels as of yet, good enough for most of the games i play on an older-ish system with a decentl… Read More
- I am sorry dell but paying an extra $200 per monitor isn’t worth having a swivel mount.
- The picture quality is great and everything about it is awesome.
- The picture quality is absolutely eyegasum worthy.
- This monitor i believe is by far well worth the price.
- For the price, i don’t know if you can beat this.
- You don’t need 1440p to game, and 75hz isn’t enough in many fps games.
- I had a shipping label within 30 minutes of sending an email to them.
- Edit: 6/16/2020 i’m knocking it down to a 4 star as after 1 year of having i have a dead pixel in the top left area of the screen.
- No dead pixels out of the box.
- Even though the screen size is smaller, the 2560×1440 resolution of this new monitor allows you to fit so many more windows on … Read More
- I upgraded from a qnix 2560×1440 because it took a great fall while i was cleaning.
- If the flaws i mentioned wouldn’t bother you, i would definitely recommend this if you want an inexpensive 27 1440p ips monitor.
- 1080p monitors cost 1/2 to 1/3 of 1440p ips screens.
- The monitor unfortunately does not overclock even a single cycle over 75hz.
- Newegg, reddit and amazon all seem to be in agreement that this monitor is the best value you can get right now for a 1440p, ips monitor.
- This monitor isn’t a 4k, ips display at a 240hz refresh rate for under $300, but i can’t help but ask how far away we are from that.
- Perfect size very sharp image
- I’ve only had this monitor a few hours but so far I’m extremely impressed. I upgraded from a QNIX 2560×1440 because it took a g… Read More
3. Acer Xv272u Pbmiiprzx Technology Displayhdr400
- Displays 400, DCI-P3 & low Delta e<
- 2 speakers, 2 Watts per speaker
- Ports: 1 x Display Port, 2 x HDMI 2. 0 & 4 x USB 3. 0 Ports (includes HDMI & USB cable)
- Response time: 1ms VRB & refresh rate: 144Hz
- Please refer User Manual before use
- Note: The incorrect resolution or an out of date video can cause the screen to appear blurry and screen flickering. After adjusting to the correct resolution and updating the video driver, restart the computer and to fix the screen
- 27″ Wqhd (2560 x 1440) widescreen IPS zero frame monitor with AMD Radeon free Sync technology
Going ahead with our list, we have something very specific to a specific audience. Yes, Acer Xv272u Pbmiiprzx Technology Displayhdr400 has a very selective audience with specific taste. It satisfies customer expectations (Given that your expectations don’t cross a limit) and it adds value for money but more importantly, it adds a style to the user which can be your fashion statement.
Acer Xv272u Pbmiiprzx Technology Displayhdr400 is definitely the must-buy for those who need a little of both quality and price efficiency and as per our analysis, Acer Xv272u Pbmiiprzx Technology Displayhdr400 easily gets the award of Best Acer 1440P Monitor 23 Under 100$.
4. Acer Xf270hu Cbmiiprx Freesync Monitor
- Zero frame Design | 2 speakers at 2 watts per speaker
- Response time: 1ms (g to G)
- Ports: 1 x Display 1. 2 port, 1 x HDMI 2. 0 port & 1 x HDMI 1. 4 port (Display port cable included)
- 27″ Wqhd (2560 x 1440) widescreen TN monitor with AMD Free Sync technology
- Refresh Rate: 144Hz – Using Display port or HDMI 2. 0 port
Acer Xf270hu Cbmiiprx Freesync Monitor is a veteran in the market and has been here for a long time. It offers something of a unique feature which no other competitor offers.
Go for Acer Xf270hu Cbmiiprx Freesync Monitor if you want to try out something of a fusion of new and classic. Fun & Interesting Fact about Acer 1440P Monitor 23 is that even though Acer Xf270hu Cbmiiprx Freesync Monitor is a veteran, the users are mostly younger generation. You can say fashion makes a turn after a century or so and things repeat.
5. Acer Cb242y Bir Freesync Technology
If you are buying a Acer 1440P Monitor 23 for the first time, then you should have Acer Cb242y Bir Freesync Technology. It has fewer features when you make Acer 1440P Monitor 23 comparisons of Acer Cb242y Bir Freesync Technology with any other Acer 1440P Monitor 23 but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a Acer 1440P Monitor 23, grab any Acer 1440P Monitor 23 but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than Acer Cb242y Bir Freesync Technology
6. Acer Ka272u Biipx Zero Frame Technology
Acer Ka272u Biipx Zero Frame Technology is a relatively new and late entrant in the market but surprisingly has surpassed beyond Acer CB242Y Bir 23.8&Quot; Full HD (1920 X 1080) IPS Zero Frame Home Office Monitor With AMD Radeon Freesync – 1Ms VRB, 75Hz Refresh, Height Adjustable Stand With Tilt &Amp; Pivot (HDMI &Amp; VGA Ports),Black which have been in market longer than anyone. Acer Ka272u Biipx Zero Frame Technology brings you the best of the quality in the lowest possible cost. The Best feature of Acer Ka272u Biipx Zero Frame Technology is what has kept in the market.
It certainly makes appearance in Reviews of Acer 1440P Monitor 23 in 2020 owing to its price penetration strategy in the market. If you own a Acer 1440P Monitor 23 and it could be any of the high value Acer 1440P Monitor 23, chances are that would be much costlier than Acer Ka272u Biipx Zero Frame Technology. Acer Ka272u Biipx Zero Frame Technology will have more than 50% of all its features.
7. Pantalla Ancha R240hy Pulgadas 1920
Pantalla Ancha R240hy Pulgadas 1920 is another one which falls under Acer 1440P Monitor 23 for money. It is most regularly advertised product and we see ads of it almost everywhere. In the past, Pantalla Ancha R240hy Pulgadas 1920 ’s parent company decided to launch a new line of Acer 1440P Monitor 23 and that is what has revived them. Pantalla Ancha R240hy Pulgadas 1920 has really upgraded itself to the current style and market changes and the best part of Pantalla Ancha R240hy Pulgadas 1920 is amazing features.
- Really nice visual quality for the price especially!
- My son was so happy with this, so i bought 2 of them another for my other son, they are very pleased
- Can’t speak to gaming or video quality.
- Excellent quality; the it department at work speaks highly of acer products.
- Good screen quality, like that it can be tilted.
- Works great, and the price cant be beat.
- Works perfectly as intended as a pc monitor.
- Perfect for my Amiga 1200, handles all modes, much better than my previous composite set-up.
- I’ve been looking for a modern LCD that can handle the 15KHz modes that my old Amiga 500 outputs natively – this monitor works … Read More
8. Acer Predator Xb271hu Bmiprz 2560X1440
- Signal inputs: 1 x HDMI (V1. 4) & 1 x Display Port. Viewing angle: 178° (H)/ 178° (V)
- Mounting Type: VESA compatibility Mountable 100 x 100mm
- Refresh Rate: 144Hz (overclocking to 165Hz) Using Display port
- 2 x 2W speakers. Brightness: 350 nit. Panel technology: In plane switching (IPS) Technology. Tilt angle 5°to35°. swivel angle 60°. Maximum adjustable Height 5. 91 inches
- Response time: 4ms, Pixel Pitch: 0. 233mm. Flicker less technology reduces annoying screen flickering that can cause eye strain when viewing the monitor for long periods.
- NOTE:Kindly refer to the user manual provided as a PDF manual in the product description section
- 27 Inches WQHD (2560 x 1440) widescreen with NVIDIA G SYNC technology
Acer Predator Xb271hu Bmiprz 2560X1440 is present in top 10 since a long time. In terms of customer satisfaction and ease of use, Acer Predator Xb271hu Bmiprz 2560X1440 wins the users. Most of them who buy Acer Predator Xb271hu Bmiprz 2560X1440 once wont by anything else although it offers very limited features and specifications.
The only reason for brand loyalty is ease of use. This product had a special mention in Reviews of Acer 1440P Monitor 23 in 2020 for not expanding user base but definitely not loosing any. The shift of people from Acer 1440P Monitor 23 to any other Acer 1440P Monitor 23 is least.
- Overall a great monitor and i’m happy with the purchase.
- Image quality is awesome and for 27 they are amazing.
- The picture quality isn’t bad but it’s not the best.
- It has a 3 year warranty included in writing which is incorrect in amazon’s product info link.
- I will never buy another monitor that isn’t ips (unless the come out with something that is better) the quality is eye popping … Read More
- It is a little more bright than i’m use to but the picture quality is amazing!
- Picture quality is great, gsync is great, price is hella right.
- No dead pixels which is great, i can’t begin to imagine the frustration to deal with that conversations and shipping back and f… Read More
- I have played on a 240hz that my son has and i prefer the 144hz refresh rate.
- I know that everyone is talking about 4k and even 8k resolutions but honestly i don’t need anything higher quality than 2560×1440.
- People have stated they occasionally see a verticle line of a few pixels on the left side of the screen.
- All though since i have had it i could never get my recording software to work right with a 60hz monitor on the side.
- This is compared to my 27in asus ips monitor that has absolutely 0 bleed through.
- Love this thing best monitor I have ever own.
- A bit pricey. But it’s a great monitor. I’ve purchased two of them, one is 4k, and this one at 1440p.Picture is amazing. Colors… Read More
9. Acer Ed323qur Abi
- AMD Radeon free Sync technology
- VESA Compatible – (Yes)100 x 100mm
- Refresh Rate: 144Hz Using Display port
- Zero frame curved design
- 31.5 inches WQHD (2560 x 1440) 1800R curved Widescreen VA monitor
- 4ms response time
- ergonomic tilt: 5 degree to 15 degree
- Ports: 1 x Display Port, 1 x HDMI 1. 4 and 1 x DVI (w/HDCP)
Introducing Acer’s ED323QUR 31. 5 Inches curved gaming monitor – the WQHD resolution monitor that can keep up with your game play. Through AMD Radeon Free Sync technology, the game’s frame rate is determined by your graphics card, not the fixed refresh rate of the monitor, giving you a serious competitive edge. Plus, users can enjoy comfortable viewing experience while gaming via flicker-less, low dimming and Comfy View display. The design saves space on your desk and lets you place multiple monitors side by side to build a seamless big-screen display. (UM. JE3AA. A01). The brightness is 250 nit
- The view outside the cockpit windshield seems wrap-around ‘huge’ and the quality and clarity is very great.
- Got this to replace my old 24 inch monitors and i am very happy with the purchase.
- I had to mess with the settings on my graphics card (rx 580) to get this to go away.
- The picture quality is great and so is the size.
- Amd freesync works great (after some tinkering).
- If you can get it for this price, you should do so.
- I purchased this monitor on sale for around 300 i believe and for that price i couldn’t find these specs anywhere else.
- I really don’t want to return it because i like it so much and i sort of really need it (other monitors broke, also don’t like … Read More
- Pros: works perfect right out of the box.
- Reusing the back from another model of monitor?
- Came in perfect condition and is a nice upgrade from my 27in dell.
- I rather prefer the 16:9 aspect ratio than the ultra-wide screen pics i’ve studied.
- It’s also freesync compatible, which i haven’t been able to make use of just yet but plan to in the future (rtx3080 whenever th… Read More
- Great product for an amazing price. Better than I expected
10. Acer Monitor Refresh Compatible Display
- Display Port and HDMI Cables Included
- Response Time: 4ms, Pixel Pitch: 0. 3114mm. Brightness: 250 nit
- Ports: 1 x Display Port, 1 x HDMI and 1 x DVI (w/HDCP)
- 27 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) Curved Widescreen VA G SYNC and Freesync Compatible Display
- 144Hz Refresh Rate Using Display Port
Last but not the least, if you haven’t liked any of the Acer 1440P Monitor 23 yet, then Acer Monitor Refresh Compatible Display is your choice. It is another one which is Best Acer 1440P Monitor 23 Under 100$ and Acer 1440P Monitor 23 comparison have showed it has ranked best in past based solely on its features. Acer Monitor Refresh Compatible Display offers best features and although it does not have, Acer Monitor Refresh Compatible Display’s feature is unbeatable. We would recommend you to go ahead with this if you want an all rounder Best Acer 1440P Monitor 23 Under 100$
- I’ve had this monitor for 6 months now and have been very happy with the purchase.
- I am so beyond pleased at this product.
- Now don’t misunderstand me, if you have more money obviously there’s better products with better image quality but for 179.
- Screen brightness, clarity, ease of setup, and picture quality is incredible!
- * overall, picture quality is good for the price.
- Great monitor at a great price, highly recommend.
- If the price didn’t jump up, i would’ve bought a 3rd.
- Is great if i want to watch a movie.
- Right off the bat the packaging was fantastic, there wasn’t a trillion little pieces that were a pain in the ass to install, th… Read More
- Cons:* packaging leaves no confusion as to what’s inside — fortunately i was able to claim it off the front porch before anyon… Read More
- My only complaint is that the refurbished monitor i bought did have a small imperfection in the screen.
- It came with a 165hz ready displayport cable!
- I enabled it to use gsync instead of freesync since i run an rtx 2070 super for my graphics card.
- The only thing that i don’t like about this monitor is that it is permanently stuck at 60hz refresh rate despite it being adver… Read More
- Acer makes great products with a lower than expected price point
- Very nice monitor easy connecting wires and not heavy good quality too
- What I mean by that is that I’m not nor will I proclaim to be, some professional in the field of gaming displays. I have howeve… Read More