The Best Case Cooling Fan 200Mm
Nowadays, there are so many products of case cooling fan 200mm in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for case cooling fan 200mm in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings case cooling fan 200mm which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
671 reviews analysed
1. AeroCool Silent Master 200mm Blue LED Cooling Fan EN55642
AeroCool designed SilentMaster 200mm Blue LED fan with large blades for better airflow and lower noise level. Aerodynamic fan blades designed to minimize turbulent. Only at 800 RPM generate enormous airflow up to 76 CFM with low noise level at only 18dBA. Include 3 pin to 4 pin Molex converter and 4 screws. Customer Service: Supportataerocool.us or call 510-661-9948. RMA Service: RMAataerocool.us or call 510-661-9948.
2. Cooler Master MegaFlow 200 – Sleeve Bearing 200mm Silent Fan for Computer Cases (Black)
As improvements are made to today’s computer components, energy consumption rises, causing the formation of increased heat. To battle the increasing temperatures, you are going to need improved cooling inside your computer. Integrating several small fans is not the correct solution as they will generate high noise levels. Larger fans are optimal for modern systems because they produce less noise. The Cooler Master MegaFlow has a diameter of 200mm and displacement volume of 184 m3/h, which is twice that of 140mm fans. These specifications allow excellent cooling and silent operation.
3. Phanteks PH-F200SP_BBK, 200mm Premier Case Fan, Frame/Blades, Black
- The PH-F200SP, a high static pressure fan, have the ability to overcome the airflow restriction caused by high fin density.. Air flow – 110.1 CFM. Noise level – 25.0 decibels
- The PH-F200SP has a larger base size with a magnetic brushless DC motor to avoid the effects of resonance and for rotational stability. To create better structural strength, Phanteks redesigned the back frame of the PH-F200SP.
- With the noise reduction challenges in mind, we modified the component for lower actuator noise, PCBA for lower electromagnetic noise, brushless motor structure for lower operating noise and frame rib for lower wind and vibration noise.
- The nine high static pressure MVB blades are precisely angled to generate a focused controlled airflow. The blades produces a downdraft vortex allowing for greater amount of air passage through and reduce airflow turbulence across the surface of the blades
- Eight pre-installed rubber pads are now bigger and designed to reduce more vibration.
- Composed by MOSS and SSC systems, Phanteks’ UFB bearings have an effective hub-tip ratio to achieve a state of equilibrium reducing air and vibration noise.
- SSC provides an increase in the bearing’s lifespan and ensures that the fan’s axis is consistently operational and quiet.
The PH-F200SP, a 200mm Premium fan from Phanteks is designed while using the unique Maelstrom concept technology. The fan is specifically designed to overcome high static pressure, blade deflection, and noise challenges. PH-F200SP is a great case fan upgrade option for users who want better airflow for their cases. PH-F200SP’s nine blades with MVB feature produce powerful yet silent downdraft airflow. With the UFB bearing, composed by MOSS and SSC systems, long lifespan and rotation stability are made possible. Packaged and priced reasonably, PH-F200SP is the right choice for a case fan upgrade. PH-F200SP is setting the new standard in performance and compatibility.
4. Wathai AC 20060 200mm x 60mm Dual Ball 110v 120V High Performance Industrial Cooling Fan
- 7.87 x 7.87 x 2.36 in
- Rated Voltage:110V to 120V
- Designed for projects that requires cooling or ventilation
- or as a replacement fan for various products.
- Speed: 2700RPM
- Rated Current: 0.8A
- Air flow: 420CFM
- Bearing type: Dual Ball Bearing
- Life: 67000 hours
- Cable Length: 15 inches
- Package include:1 Piece fan include fan grill and mounting screws & nuts
- 1* Power Plug
- 1*Wiring head
Size:200x200x60mm (7.87 x 7.87 x 2.36)
Rated Voltage: 110V to 120V
Rated Current: 0.8A
Bearing type: Dual Ball Bearing
Cable Length: 15 inches
Life: 67000 hours
Weight: 29.5 oz
Package include:1 Piece fan include fan grill and mounting screws & nuts;
1* Power Plug；
5. Thermaltake 200mm Pure 20 Series Black 200x30mm Thick Quiet High Airflow Case Fan with Anti-Vibration Mounting System Cooling CL-F015-PL20BL-A
- High Performance: 200x30mm thick for high air pressure and airflow
- Enhanced Airflow: Fan blade designed to focus airflow and reduce noise, creating a torrent of air without creating excess noise
- Offers the Perfect Balance of Silence, Style and Efficiency
- Long Life Sleeve Bearing: long life bearing offers better reliability and extends life span
- Easy to install : Shaved frame allow more installation, specially the chassis from Thermaltake
- LED version available: Pure 20 series are available in LED version, adding cooling aesthetics to your chassis
Thermaltake CL-F015-PL20BL-A 200mm Pure Series Quiet High Airflow Case Fan
The Thermaltake Pure 20 fan comes with reliable, stable performance and gorgeous vibrant style. Available in 200mm, the Pure 20 fan offers the perfect balance of silence, style and efficiency.
Fan Dimension: 200 x 200 x 30 mm
Started Voltage: 9.0 V
Rated Voltage: 12 V
Rated Current: 0.2 A
Power Input: 2.4 W
Fan Speed: 800 R.P.M
Max. Air Pressure: 0.996 mm-H2O
Max. Air Flow : 129.639 CFM
Noise: 28.2 dBA
Bearing Type: Sleeve
Life Expectancy: 30,000 hrs,25℃
Connector: 3 PIN
Weight : 304.4 g
6. Noctua NF-P14r redux-1500 PWM, 4-Pin, High Performance Cooling Fan with 1500RPM (140mm, round, Grey)
- Renowned NF-14r high-end 140x25mm round-frame 12V fan, more than 100 awards and recommendations from international computer hardware websites and magazines, hundreds of thousands of satisfied users
- Highly optimised low-noise design provides outstanding quietness of operation, excellent static pressure and strong airflow (CFM), round frame for air-based CPU coolers such as NH-D15 or NH-D14
- 1500rpm 4-pin PWM version with excellent balance of performance and quietness, supports automatic motherboard speed control (powerful airflow when required, virtually silent at idle)
- Streamlined redux edition: proven Noctua quality at an attractive price point, wide range of optional accessories (anti-vibration mounts, S-ATA adaptors, y-splitters, extension cables, etc.)
- Trusted premium brand, time-tested SSO bearing system with more than 150,000 hours service life (MTTF) and 6-year manufacturer-warranty
7. Corsair LL Series LL140 RGB 140mm Dual Light Loop RGB LED PWM Fan, No Controller-Single Pack
- 16 independent RGB LEDs in every fan, split between two separate light loops.
- This Product is intended as an expansion of the Ll140 RGB LED 2 fan kit with lighting Node Pro. The RGB functionality of this Product requires a RGB lighting hub and lighting Node Pro.
- PWM fan control allows for dynamic speed adjustment between 600 rpm to 1, 300 rpm, minimizing noise or maximizing airflow.
- 140mm fan Blade engineered for Low-Noise operation without sacrificing performance. NOTE: Refer the User Guide before use.
- Fan size is 5.51 x 0.98 in inches. Bearing type is hydraulic
- Air Flow Rate: 51.5 CFM. Operating Voltage: 7V – 13.2V. Speed: 600 – 1300 RPM
The Corsair ll140 RGB PWM fan combines excellent airflow, low-noise operation and 16 brilliant independent RGB LEDs, spread between two separate light loops that encircle the fan and its hub. Pair with an existing ll140 RGB kit or Corsair lighting Node Pro (sold separately) to customize lighting with a wide array of vivid effects and patterns. Using an optimized 140mm fan blade and PWM control, set the speed of the fan anywhere from 600 RPM to 1, 300 RPM for precise noise and airflow adjustment. Made for those seeking excellent airflow, quiet operation, and powerful lighting, the Corsair ll140 RGB fan puts your PC back in the loop.
8. Noctua NF-A14 iPPC-3000 PWM, 4-Pin, Heavy Duty Cooling Fan with 3000RPM (140mm, Black)
- Award-winning 140x25mm A-series fan with Flow Acceleration Channels and Advanced Acoustic Optimisation frame for superior cooling efficiency
- High-speed industrialPPC version for industrial heavy-duty applications that require extreme cooling performance and advanced ingress protection
- 12V 3000rpm model (41.3dB) with 4-pin PWM connector for automatic speed control via 4-pin PWM fan headers, broad 800-3000rpm speed range
- Ruggedised fibre-glass reinforced polyamide construction and IP52 certified water and dust protection
- Trusted Noctua quality with premium-grade SSO2 bearing and more than 150.000 hours MTTF, backed up with 6-year manufacturer-warranty
9. ID-COOLING DF-12025-ARGB Trio Case Fan CPU Cooling Fan Addressable RGB Case Fan 5V ARGB MB Aura Sync PWM Fan for CPU Cooler/Raidator/PC Chassis(Remote Control Included)
- 【PWM fan】The PWM fan control allows for dynamic speed adjustment between 900 rpm to 2, 000 rpm, minimizing noise or maximizing airflow. Max. Air Flow: 56.5CFM
- Noise: 16.2~31.5dB(A)
- 【Two-way RGB Control】The Addressabe RGB lighting can sync with motherboard, a remote control is included for non RGB motherboards for customize colors.
- 【Compatibility】The standard 120X120X25mm cooling fan is designed to match the cpu cooler, cpu water cooler, pc case etc..
- 【Superior Build Quality】High quality fan blades and frame built-in extremely even light diffuser. The 120mm fan Blade engineered for Low-Noise operation without sacrificing performance
- 【Easy Installation】Standard 5V 3pin Addressable RGB header to Motherboard ARGB header
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Case Cooling Fan 200Mm for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!