The Best Cooling Pc Case
Nowadays, there are so many products of cooling pc case in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for cooling pc case in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings cooling pc case which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
999 reviews analysed
1. NZXT H510 – Compact Atx Mid-Tower PC Gaming Case – Front I/O USB Type-C Port – Tempered Glass Side Panel – Cable Management System – Water-Cooling Ready – Steel Construction – Black/Red
- New features: Front I/o USB typec port and tempered glass side panel with single screw installation
- Enhanced cable management: Our patented cable routing kit with preinstalled channels and straps makes wiring easy and intuitive
- Streamlined cooling: Two aer f120 millimeter fans included for optimal internal airflow and the front panel and psu intakes include removable filters, removeable bracket designed for radiators up to 240 millimeter simplifies the installation of either closedloop or customloop water cooling
- Motherboard support: Miniitx, MicroATX, and ATX
We’ve made our iconic H Series PC cases even better. Our new lineup still features the elements builders loved in the original H Series, including our patented cable management system, removable fan/radiator mounting brackets, and easy-to-use drive trays, alongside new updates like a front-panel USB-C connector supporting high-speed USB 3. 1 Gen 2 devices, a tempered glass side panel that installs with a single thumbscrew, and an upgraded Smart Device V2 on the H510i.
2. Apevia Crusader-F-PK Mid Tower Gaming Case with 1 x Full-Size Tempered Glass Panel, Top USB3.0/USB2.0/Audio Ports, 4 x Frostblade RGB Fans, Pink Frame
- Contemporary Solid Steel Pink ATX Mid Tower Computer Gaming Case with 1x Tempered Glass Window (Left) & 4x Frostblade RGB Fans
- Support ATX / Micro ATX / ITX Motherboard, USB3.0/USB2.0/HD Audio Ports, and Improved Cable Management
- Support VGA up to 350mm in Length, CPU cooler up to 165mm in Height
- Distinct mesh design on the front panel provides extra air flow to the PC components
- Play through 16 lighting modes via front I/O panel RGB light switch button. 30 total play-through options include: RGB, Breathing, Single Color, Light off.
3. MUSETEX Phantom Black ATX Mid-Tower Desktop Computer Gaming Case USB 3.0 Ports Tempered Glass Windows with 6pcs 120mm Voice Control LED RGB Fans Pre-Installed， Remote Control（907）
- [Remarkable expansion]-This excellent ATX Mid Tower Gaming computer case support motherboards up to E-ATX, ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX
- mounts for up to 3 x HDD’s and 3 x SSD’s.
- [Powerful cooling system]–6 MVP 120 RGB Dual light loop LED Fans pre-installed in this gaming computer case: 3 x front, 1 x rear, 2 x top
- up to 360 mm long liquid-cooling radiator on front(optional).
- [Tempered glass panels]-too level up gaming experience for users, 907 is equipped with 2 Galaxy dark 4mm thickness translucent Tempered glass, giving gamers to see what is in the gaming desktop.
- [Voice control mode]-through the remote control, select the corresponding voice mode, the effect of the light will vary with the size of the music.
- [Top I/O panel]–1 x USB3. 0 port, 2 x USB2. 0 port, 1 x HD Audio, power/reset.
4. Thermaltake Versa N24 Black ATX Mid Tower Gaming Computer Case Chassis with Power Supply Cover, 120mm Rear Fan preinstalled. CA-1G1-00M1WN-00
- Top Mount I/O Ports: 1x USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0, 1x Headphone, 1x Mic Front Ports
- Power Supply Cover: Streamline your cable management with the included Power supply cover to hide cable clutter
- Storage Options: 2x External 5.25 inches Drive Bays, 2 x 2.5 inches / 3.5 inches Internal Drive Bays (with HDD Tray) with back panel accessible hidden drive access
- Air/Liquid Cooling Configurations Options: 1 x 240mm radiator(Top/Front). 1 x 120mm radiator (Rear), 2 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm Fans locations (Top) with 2 x 120mm Fan locations (Front)
- Complete solution: Support up to 240mm radiator liquid cooling for ideal CPU cooling application, up to 415mm long graphic card (without front fan(s))
Thermaltake Versa N24 Black SPCC ATX Gaming Mid Tower with PSU Cover Computer Case CA-1G1-00M1WN-00
Perfect for the first build or the next one, the Versa N24 Mid Tower Chassis shows its horse power with a unique piping system ready for the starting line. Gain more with cooling performance, tool-free installation and options for both air and liquid cooling configurations at an affordable price. With extended GPU fitment up to 415mm lengths, build your next PC hot rod built for gaming. Designed for maximum ventilation from top to bottom the Versa N24 is a great choice, at the right price.
Fan Configurations: (Optional)
1 x 120mm or 2 x 120mm or 1 x 140mm or 2 x 140mm
1 x 120mm or 2 x 120mm
1 x 120mm
Radiator Configurations: (Optional)
1 x 120mm or 1 x 240mm
1 x 120mm or 1 x 240mm or 1 x 140mm or 1x 280mm
1 x 120mm
Please visit our website or search "Thermaltake Support" for any assistance.
5. Cooler Master MasterBox Q300L Matx Tower w/ Magnetic Design Dust Filter, Transparent Acrylic Side Panel, Adjustable I/O & Fully Ventilated for Airflow
- I/O panel can be adjusted in 6 different locations and the Case can be positioned: vertical or horizontal
- Edge to Edge Acrylic Transparent Side Panel offers a full view inside
- Body depth height: can support normal size ATX power supply
- Front Magnetic Design Dust Filter with open perforated front, top and bottom for high air performance
- Extra space behind the motherboard tray for hidden cable management
The Master Box Q300L is your straightforward option in the lineup of the brand new Master Box Series from Cooler Master. A Series that might be small in size but excels in functionality and modularity without compromising on the thermal performance. Although the size wouldn’t tell, the Master Box Q300L supports a standard ATX PSU which we don’t see often in the market with this size. Based on the different system setup, the I/O panel can be adjusted to six different locations, three options at each side of the case. You can decide which setup fits your system best. Due to the cube design of the frame and special pattern design on the magnetic dust filter will make the chassis stand out from the rest. The combination of a practical design and the unique customizable outlook makes the Master Box Q300L The perfect choice for office and home.
6. Thermaltake V250 Motherboard Sync ARGB ATX Mid-Tower Chassis with 3 120mm 5V Addressable RGB Fan + 1 Black 120mm Rear Fan Pre-Installed CA-1Q5-00M1WN-00
- [LIGHT UP THE SYSTEM] – 3 Pre-installed 120 millimeter 5V Motherboard Sync ARGB fans (Sync with ASUS, Gigabyte, MSI, ASRock, Biostar that has 5V addressable RGB header)
- [BUILT-IN DUAL MODE 5V ARGB SWITCH BOARD] – Control light via I/O port button (27 LED modes/7 Colors) or via 5V ARGB Sync motherboard RBG software
- [27 LED MODES via I/O PORT] – Wave mode/ Flow mode/ RGB lighting (single color)/ Radar mode (Red yellow green Cyan blue White Purple)/ Breath mode (8 Colors)/ Full Lighted mode/ Single Color mode (7 Colors)/ Light Off
- [CLEAR VIEW OF PC GAMING] – 4 millimeter thick Tempered Glass Side panel with standard mounting
- [FULL LENGTH PSU COVER] – Providing plenty of space to tuck away cables, while keeping airflow clear for your hard drives and PSU
- [DRIVE BAYS] – 3 x 2. 5″ + 2 x 2. 5″/3. 5″
- Supports Mini ITX, Micro ATX, and ATX motherboard
- [I/O PORT] – USB 3. 0 x 1, USB 2. 0 x 2, HD Audio x 1, RGB Light button x 1
- [OUTSTANDING EXPANDABILITY] – 7 Expansion Slot / Max CPU Cooler Height: 160 millimeter / Max VGA Length: 320 millimeter / Max PSU Length: 160 millimeter (with HDD Rack), 200 millimeter (without HDD Rack)
- Dimension: 16. 9″ (H) x 8. 52″ (W) X 18.78″ (D) / 13.36 pounds
The V250 Tempered Glass ARGB Mid Tower Chassis is the newest member of Thermaltake V Series chassis. Its three preinstalled 120mm 5V ARGB front fans can be controlled via the motherboard synchronization software or the RGB switch on the top of the I/O port. Other outstanding features include a 4mm tempered glass panel and full-length PSU cover for overall exceptional overall performance which is ideal for both gamers and enthusiasts. P/N: CA-1Q5-00M1WN-00SERIES: V SeriesMODEL: V250 TG ARGBCASE TYPE: Middle towerDIMENSION (H X W X D): 430 x 216.5x 477 mm (16.9 x 8.52 x 18.78 inch) NET WEIGHT: 6.06 kg / 13.36 lbsSIDE PANEL: 4mm Tempered Glass x 1COLOR: Exterior & Interior: BlackMATERIAL: SPCCCOOLING SYSTEMFront (intake): 3 x 120 x 120 x 25mm Addressable RGB fan (Fixed 1000rpm, 27.2 dBA) Rear (exhaust): 1 x 120 x 120 x 25 mm fan (Fixed 1000rpm, 16dBA) DRIVE BAYSACCESSIBLE: 2 x 3.5” or 2 x 2.5“HIDDEN: 2 x 2.5” EXPANSION SLOTS: 7MOTHERBOARDS: 6.7” x 6.7” (Mini ITX), 9.6” x 9.6” (Micro ATX), 12” x 9.6” (ATX) I/O PORT: USB 3.0 x 1, USB 2.0 x 2, HD Audio x 1, R Button x 1PSU: Standard PS2 PSU (optional) FAN SUPPORTFront:3 x 120mm, 2 x 140mmTop:2 x 120mm, 2 x 140mmRear:1 x 120mmRADIATOR SUPPORTFront: 1 x 360mm, 1 x 280mmTop: 1 x 240mmRear: 1 x 120mmCLEARANCECPU cooler height limitation: 160mmVGA length limitation: 320mmPSU length limitation: 160mm (With HDD Rack) 200mm (Without HDD Rack).
7. NZXT H710 – CA-H710B-W1 – ATX Mid Tower PC Gaming Case – Front I/O USB Type-C Port – Quick-Release Tempered Glass Side Panel – Cable Management System – Water-Cooling Ready – White/Black
- New features: Front I/O USB Type-C Port and Tempered glass side panel with single screw installation
- Enhanced cable management: Our patented cable routing kit with pre-installed channels and straps makes wiring easy and intuitive
- Streamlined Cooling: Two Aer F120 millimeter fans included for optimal internal airflow and the front panel and PSU intakes include removable filters, removeable bracket Designed for radiators up to 240 millimeter – simplifies the installation of either closed-loop or custom-loop water cooling
- Motherboard support: Mini-ITX, MicroATX, and ATX
We’ve made our iconic H Series PC cases even better. Our new lineup still features the elements builders loved in the original H Series, including our patented cable management system, removable fan/radiator mounting brackets, and easy-to-use drive trays, alongside new updates like a front-panel USB-C connector supporting high-Speed USB 3.1 Gen 2 devices, a tempered glass side panel that installs with a single thumbscrew, and an upgraded Smart Device V2 on the H710i.
8. Cooler Master MasterCase H500 ATX Mid-Tower, tempered glass panel, two 200mm RGB fans with Controller and Case Handle for Transport
- Included: 1 mesh and 1 transparent front panel and 2 RGB- 200mm fans
- Radiator support: up to 360mm radiator support in front and 240mm in top also includes Native support for cooler master’s 200mm radiator.
- Included: light grey tinted temper glass and top magnetic filter on the top panel
- Included: front cable covers and power supply cover for clean Look
- Case handle for Easy handling and moving
The MasterCase H500 comes with both the mesh and transparent front panel options, offering a choice between aesthetics and maximum airflow. Each of the front panel options compliment the industrial design of the H500 in their own method. Two 200mm RGB fans come pre-installed with an included RGB controller. The lighting system can also be controlled by the reset switch to cycle through color and mode. The H500 offers 410mm of gfx clearance, ensuring that future upgrades will not be limited by space. For easier transportation, a handle has been fitted at the front of the top panel.
9. Fractal Design Define R5 – Mid Tower Computer Case – ATX – Optimized for High Airflow and Silent – 2X Dynamix GP-14 140mm Silent Fans Included – Water-cooling Ready – Black
- Optimally designed for silent computing with high density noise-reducing material throughout the case for maximum sound absorption, while not compromising on airflow and cooling capabilities
- Extensive water cooling support for a case of this size
- housing radiators up to 420mm in the top and 360mm in the front
- Newly, configured front door with dual side mounting to better fir your work space
- Highlighting 2 dedicated SSD mounts cleanly placed behind the motherboard tray that feature innovative new brackets delivering a tool-free installation and removal
- The HDD cage system holds up to eight 3.5″ or 2.5″ drives and is more adaptable than ever, allowing the user to modify the case layout according to personal preference with more places to relocate the cages
- Sturdy metal HDD trays provide excellent dampening features for the hard drives while providing better airflow through the cage with an updated, more open design
- The new and innovative Quick Release System on the left side of the case provides secure mounting of the left side panel, yet grants quick and easy access to the system.
The Fractal Design Define R5 is the next evolution in the widely popular Define Series. Packed with intelligently designed enthusiast-oriented features delivering a silent case with powerful and expansive air and liquid cooling support, presented in a stunning Scandinavian inspired construction. The Define R5 case reaches the highest level of silent computing through strategically placed dense sound-absorbing material, ModuVent fan vent covers and finely tuned Dynamic Series fans. The Define R5 was designed with configurability in mind, accommodating up to 8 hard drives and all modern graphics card. Should you wish to expand your system with water cooling components or more fans the layout can easily be configured to meet your demand.
10. Cooler Master MasterBox TD500 Mesh White Airflow ATX Mid-Tower w/E-ATX Support, Polygonal Mesh Front Panel, Crystalline Tempered Glass & 3 ARGB Fans w/Controller
- Polygonal Mesh features a three-dimensional contour and is also capable of simultaneously providing high airflow and dust filtration. .
- A Crystalline Tempered Glass side panel dons a crystalline design, precision engineered for strength as well as aesthetics
- Three included addressable RGB fans flood the build with lighting while providing considerable airflow.
- For enthusiast-grade cooling, two 360mm radiators are supported on the top and front panel to keep the most extreme systems cool.
- Support for up to seven 120mm fans and front, top, and rear liquid cooling ensure the utmost in performance.
The E-ATX MasterBox TD500 Mesh White takes airflow performance and turns it into an art form. Powered by three pre-installed ARGB fans, airflow is fed through a geometric, three-dimensional mesh front panel into a system viewed from a crystal-clear tempered glass side panel. The Crystalline Tempered Glass side panel is precision engineered for both its toughness and its aesthetics through CNC machining. Polygonal Mesh takes its form from Cooler Master’s Fine Mesh technology, simultaneously providing high airflow, dust filtration, and a strengthened structure. With advanced technology set firmly into fine art, the MasterBox TD500 Mesh White carves its own path to the bleeding edge.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Cooling Pc Case for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!