We spent many hours on research to finding corsair liquid cooling i5, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best corsair liquid cooling i5, you should not miss this article. corsair liquid cooling i5 coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 corsair liquid cooling i5 by our suggestions
968 reviews analysed
1. Corsair H100i RGB PLATINUM AIO Liquid CPU Cooler,240mm,Dual ML120 PRO RGB PWM Fans,Intel 115x/2066,AMD AM4/TR4
- Two 120 millimeter ML PRO Series RGB magnetic levitation PWM fans deliver a blast of color and improved airflow for extreme CPU cooling performance
- 16 Individually controlled RGB LEDs light up the pump head to produce stunning, customizable lighting effects to match your build
- CORSAIR iCUE software allows you to control your cooler’s RGB lighting, monitor CPU and coolant temperatures, and adjust fan and pump speeds, all from a single intuitive interface
- Thermally optimized cold plate and low noise pump design for high performance, quiet cooling
- Cooling Socket Support Intel 115x, Intel 2011/2066, AMD AM3/AM2, AMD AM4, AMD TR4
2. CORSAIR Hydro Series H60 AIO Liquid CPU Cooler, 120mm Radiator, 120mm SP Series PWM Fan
- Precise PWM Control: Dynamically adjust fan speed between 600 RPM to 1,700 RPM with a 120mm CORSAIR SP Series PWM fan, making it easy to minimize noise or maximize airflow
- 120mm High Density Radiator: Experience lower CPU temperatures with a 120mm high density slim radiator for maximum cooling surface area and performance
- LED Illuminated Pump Head: White LED lit pump head adds a touch of brilliance to any system build. Fan Airflow 57.2 CFM. Noise Level 28.3 dBA
- Efficient Cold Plate and Pump: Thermally optimized cold plate and low noise pump design for more efficient, quieter cooling
- Radiator Material: Aluminum
- Easy to Install: Modular tool free mounting bracket for quick and easy installation onto all current AM4, LGA 1151 and LGA 2066 socket CPUs
- NOTE: Refer user manual before use
The Hydro Series H60 is an all in one liquid CPU cooler with a 120mm radiator built for low noise liquid CPU cooling and bold styling with a white LED lit pump head. Compatible with all current AM4, LGA 1151 and LGA 2066 socket CPUs and equipped with a CORSAIR 120mm SP Series PWM fan, users can adjust the fan speed between 600 RPM to 1,700 RPM for precise control over noise and airflow. A high density 120mm slim radiator provides greater surface area for superb heat dissipation, while a thermally optimized copper cold plate and low noise pump ensure heat is quietly and efficiently channeled away from your CPU. With tool free easy installation and CORSAIR engineered cooling, the H60 is everything you need to keep your CPU running fast, cool and quiet.
3. Corsair Hydro Series H100i PRO RGB AIO Liquid CPU Cooler, 240mm, Dual ML120 PWM Fans, Intel 115x/2066, AMD AM4
- Dynamic Multicolor RGB Lighting: Vibrant RGB LED pump head produces vivid lighting effects to match your build. Air flow 75 CFM. Noise level 37.0 decibels
- Powered by Magnetic Levitation: Two low noise 120mm ML Series magnetic levitation PWM fans deliver incredible airflow and static pressure at low noise levels
- Powerful Software: CORSAIR iCue software allows you to adjust RGB lighting, individual fan speeds, and pump speed while monitoring CPU and coolant temperatures
- Zero RPM Mode: Zero RPM cooling profiles allow fans to stop entirely at low temperatures, completely eliminating fan noise. Radiator Dimensions 276mm x 120mm x 27mm. Fan Dimensions 120mm x 25mm
- Compatible Sockets: Intel LGA 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011, 2011 3, 2066 and AMD AM2, AM3, AM4, FM1, FM2
The CORSAIR Hydro Series H100i PRO is an all in one RGB liquid CPU cooler with a 240mm radiator built for low noise cooling performance and bold styling with an RGB LED pump head. Two included 120mm ML Series magnetic levitation PWM fans provide great airflow and static pressure, with a wide PWM speed control range between 400 RPM and 2, 400 RPM. Take control with CORSAIR iCue software and customize lighting, monitor temperatures and precisely adjust fan speeds, or stop cooling fans entirely with the H100i’s Zero RPM fan mode. Easy to install and compatible with most major CPU sockets, the H100i makes it easy to cool your system in silence and style.
4. CORSAIR Hydro Series H60 AIO Liquid CPU Cooler, 120mm Radiator, 120mm Fan
- New, improved SP120L fan offers lower noise and better performance
- Improved micro-fin copper cold plate for superior heat dissipation
- Low evaporation, large diameter tubing offers decreased resistance and improved flexibility
- Intel LGA 1150, 1155, 1156, 1366, and 2011. AMD sockets AM2, AM3, AM4, FM1, and FM2
- Mounting brackets for Intel LGA 115x/1136/2011 and AMD AM2/AM3/AM4/FM1/FM2
- Low-profile pump for easy installation and better airflow
- Low-profile black aluminum heat exchanger
- 5 Years Warranty
- Fan airflow: 54 CFM
Upgrade from your stock CPU fan or bulky air cooler to the efficiency and simplicity of liquid CPU cooling. Enjoy better cooling performance and lower noise, and protect your investment in your CPU. The included SP120L fan uses custom-engineered impellers for better static pressure to noise ratio, offering improved performance at lower noise levels. Radiator dimensions: 4.7 x 6 x 1.1 inches and fan dimensions: 6 x 1 inches.
5. CORSAIR Hydro Series H100i v2 AIO Liquid CPU Cooler, 240mm Radiator, Dual 120mm PWM Fans, Advanced RGB Lighting and Fan Software Control
- Customizable RGB pump head produces vivid lighting effects to match your build
- Custom-designed SP120L fans deliver high static pressure and incredible airflow
- PWM fan-speed control allows you to run your fans anywhere between 850 RPM to 2,435 RPM
- CORSAIR iCUE software allows you to customize RGB lighting, individual fan speeds, and pump speed while monitoring CPU and coolant temperatures, and more
- Compatible Sockets: Intel LGA 115x, 1366, 2011, 2011-3, 2066 and AMD FM1, FM2, AM2, AM3, AM4
The Hydro Series H100i v2 is an extreme performance, all-in-one liquid CPU cooler for cases with 240mm radiator mounts. The 240mm radiator and dual SP120L PWM fans provide the excellent heat dissipation you need for highly overclocked CPUs. Corsair Link is built in, so you can monitor temperatures, adjust cooling performance and customize LED lighting directly from your desktop. Compatible with CORSAIR iCUE
6. Corsair C W-9060028WW Hydro Series H45 Liquid CPU Cooler
- 120 mm radiator: More surface area for superior cooling performance
- Improved cold plate and pump design: Better efficiency gives you lower temperatures with less noise
- Easy mounting: Quick and easy installation. Fan Speed – 2300 RPM. Fan airflow – 94 CFM. Noise level – 31 dBA
- Enhanced SP120L PWM fan design: Better high-static pressure air delivery and customisable speed.Dimensions: 27 x 13.5 x 21.5 cm
- Compatible with Intel LGA 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011, 2011-3 and AMD sockets FM1, FM2, AM2, AM3
The Hydro Series H45 makes your PC run cooler and quieter when you replace your CPU’s stock heatsink. The compact components and flexible tubing make the Hydro Series H45 easy to install even if you’re cramped for space. It allows you to improve your CPU’s cooling efficient even in the most compact cases – as long as your case has a 120mm fan mount near the CPU, the H45 will probably fit. The H45 comes pre-filled, and never needs priming.
7. ID-COOLING SE-234-ARGB CPU Cooler AM4 CPU Cooler 5V Addressable RGB Cooler 4 Heatpipes CPU Air Cooler 120mm PWM Fan, Intel/AMD
- 【Better Heat Dissipation】The cpu cooler comes with 4 heatpipes and 120mm PWM fan to make sure excellent heat transfer from cpu.
- 【RGB Lighting】RGB lighting on top cover and fan are adjustable to match your PC build.
- 【Two-way RGB Control】The RGB lighting can sync with the motherboard, a wired RGB controller is included for non-RGB motherboards for customizing colors.
- 【PWM Fan】The 120mm RGB PWM fan deliver a blast of color and improved airflow for extreme CPU cooling performance. Max. Air Flow: 56.5CFM
- Noise Level: 16.2-31.5dB(A)
- 【Compatibility】The cpu air cooler supports most Intel & AMD sockets like Intel LGA2066/2011/1151/1150/1155/1156/1200 and AMD AM4.
8. ARCTIC Accelero Mono Plus Graphics Card Cooler – nVidia & AMD, 120mm Efficient PWM Fan, SLI/CrossFire
- SUPERIOR COOLING PERFORMANCE: 5 copper heatpipes and the pre-applied MX-4 thermal compound conduct the heat from the GPU efficiently to the 43-fin heatsink whereas the 120 mm PWM fan creates an immense airflow to achieve unparallelled cooling performance even for overclocking. Tested by Hardwareoverclock, the temperature of the GPU on a Zotac GTX 560 Ti dropped drastically by 42 degrees.
- ULTRA QUIET: The Accelero Mono PLUS cools very efficiently due to an ultra-quiet 120mm PWM fan. Xtreme Hardware tested the Accelero Mono PLUS and it was 29 dBA quieter compared to the stock cooler under full load. Thanks to the PWM control, the speed of both fans adjusts according to the temperature of the GPU and thus the noise level remains at an absolute minimum which qualifies it as a silent cooler. Click here to see how the PWM control settings can be changed according to your performance and noise preference.
- ENHANCED RAM AND VR COOLING: The Accelero Mono Plus comes with 31 RAM and VR heatsinks to keep your RAM and VR at optimal temperatures. The thermal adhesive facilitates heat dissipation of RAMs and VRs and offers a strong and lasting bond.
- MULTI-COMPATIBILITY: The Accelero Mono PLUS comes with a versatile mounting mechanism and an extensive RAM and VR cooling set to accommodate a broad range of models. Its CrossFire and SLI compatibility is designed to optimize the performance for your multi-VGA system.
- NOISE LEVEL: 0.4 Sone @ 1,500 RPM.
AMD Radeon RX 5700, 5600 XT, 460, R9 380, 370X, 270(X), 285, R7 370, 360, 265, 260(X), 250(X), 240, HD 8870, 8760, 7870, 7850, 7790, 7770 (GHz), 6950, 6870, 6850, 6790, 6770, 6750, 5870, 5850, 5830, 5770, 5750, 4890, 4870, 4850, 4830, 4770, 3870, 3850, 2600 XT, X1950 XTX, X1950 XT, X1950 Pro, X 1950 GT, X1900 XTX, X1900 XT, X1900 GT, X1800 XT, X1800 XL, X1800 GTO, X1650 XT, X1650 Pro, X1600 XT, X1600 Pro, X1550, X1300 XT, X1300 Pro,X1300 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650, 1080, 1070 (Ti), 1060, 970, 960, 950, 760, 750(Ti), 670, 660 (Ti), 650 (Ti, Ti boost), 560 (Ti, SE), 550Ti, 465, 460 SE, 460, GTS 450, 250, 240 (OEM), GT 740, 640, 340, 330, 320, 130 (OEM), 9800 GTX+, 9800 GTX, 9800 GT, 9600 GT, 9600 GSO 512, 9600 GSO, 8800 GTS 512 (G92), 8800 GTS (G92), 8800 GTX (G80), 8800 GTS (G80), 8800 GT, 8800 GS (9600GSO), 7950 GT, 7900 GTX, 7900 GT, 7900 GS, 7800 GTX 512, 7800 GTX, 7800 GT, 6800 Ultra Extreme, 6800 Ultra, 6800 GT, 6800 GS AGP, 6800 GS, 6800 AGP, 6800, 6800 XT AGP, 6800 XT, 6800 LE, 6600 GT AGP, 6600 GT, 6600 LE, 6600 DDR2,6600
9. Innovation Cooling Graphite Thermal Pad – Alternative to Thermal Paste/Grease (30 X 30mm)
- TOP TIER THERMAL PERFORMANCE – The IC graphite pad features a thermal conductivity of 35W/m-k.
- EXTRAORDINARY DURABILITY – This thermal pad features a dry solution that contains no liquids. It will not pump or bake out like regular thermal compounds.
- UNMATCHED TEMPERATURE RANGE – Keeps your CPU safe with a temperature operating range of -200C to 400C. RoHS compliant.
- TAKE THE GUESSWORK OUT – The modular solution means never again having to wonder if you’ve applied too much or too little thermal paste.
- REUSABLE – You’ll never have to worry about buying thermal paste ever again. The graphite thermal pad can be reused on multiple builds with no loss in performance.
IC Graphite Thermal Pad is a thermal interface alternative to thermal paste for CPU’s, GPU’s and Game stations. This product features top tier thermal performance that is uniquely stable across a wide temperature range -200C to +400C and when used long term should last the life of most electronic components. IC Graphite is 100% pure graphite, non toxic this pad is a solid state modular solution no messy applications to clean, no guessing if you have used the proper amount, just place pad and mount sink. Caution: IC Graphite is electrically conductive! Any contact with electrical components when the computer is turned on can permanently damage the components.
10. Arctic Freezer 13 CO – 200 Watt Multi-compatible Low Noise CPU Cooler with Extreme High Durability for AMD AM4 and Ryzen, UCACO-FZ13100-BL
- SUPERIOR COOLING PERFORMANCE: A 92 mm PWM fan in combination with double-sided 6 mm copper heatpipes and a 45-fin heatsink enables to deliver high performance and improve heat transfer from the CPU.
- LOW NOISE: Freezer 13 CO is one of the quietest coolers in the market. The fan speed adjusts according to the CPU temperature and thus the noise level remains at an absolute minimum.
- ENHANCED BEARING: The dual ball bearing used in the fan reduces rotational friction considerably, is less sensitive to dust and high temperature & hence up to 5 times more durable than other bearings.
- EASY INSTALLATION: The unique push-pin mounting system offers a hassle-free installation in minutes and excellent stability.
- MULTI-COMPATIBILITY: with AMD Sockets FM2, FM1, AM4, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, AM4, 939 and 754
- Intel Sockets 1366, 1151, 1156, 1155 and 775.
ARCTIC is a leading manufacturer of silent PC coolers and components and has initiated and sustainably influenced the trend towards quiet cooling systems. Besides a wide range of CPU and GPU coolers, ARCTIC offers high quality monitor mounts as well as an audio product line. The company, run by founder Magnus Huber, has locations in Germany, Hong Kong and the USA and convinces pc enthusiasts in over 45 countries with innovative and user-friendly products, high quality and fair prices. For more than 15 years ARCTIC stands for comfortable computing, excellent service and personal support. About ARCTIC
ARCTIC is a leading manufacturer of silent PC coolers and components and has initiated and sustainably influenced the trend towards quiet cooling systems. Besides a wide range of CPU and GPU coolers, ARCTIC offers high quality monitor mounts as well as an audio product line. The company, run by founder Magnus Huber, has locations in Germany, Hong Kong and the USA and convinces pc enthusiasts in over 45 countries with innovative and user-friendly products, high quality and fair prices. For more than 15 years ARCTIC stands for comfortable computing, excellent service and personal support.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Corsair Liquid Cooling I5 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!