797 reviews analysed
1. ACDelco 15-5691 GM Original Equipment Heating and Air Conditioning Blower Control Switch
ACDelco GM Original Equipment HVAC Blower Control Switches provide the driver control of the blower motor speed and air volume and are GM-recommended replacements for your vehicle’s original components. This original equipment HVAC blower control switch has been manufactured to fit your GM vehicle, providing the same performance, durability, and service life you expect from General Motors.
2. aFe Power Momentum 51-74201 Chevrolet Corvette Performance Intake System (Dry, 3-Layer Filter)
- Outflows the factory intake by up to 42%. Produces an additional 18 horsepower and 22 lbs. x ft. torque max gains
- 3-Layer non-oiled, washable synthetic media for the perfect balance of performance, protection and convenience
- One-piece sealed housing features large clear sight window
- CAD designed, dyno-tuned, roto-molded intake tube with built-in resonance chamber
- This product is not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.
aFe is proud to offer the Momentum sealed intake system for the 2014-2016 Chevrolet Corvette (C7) with the V8-6.2L engine. This all new Momentum intake system resulted in 18 horsepower and 22 lbs. x ft. torque and outflows the factory intake by 42%. This system is superior in every way, from the one-piece sealed housing, to the massive air filter, roto-molded tube w/ built-in resonance chamber and premium hardware. This system uses a CAD designed, dyno-tuned, roto-molded intake tube & housing to achieve maximum power gains while maintaining a perfect fit. This is a direct bolt-on kit and requires no cutting or drilling on OEM parts. Unique One-Piece Housing w/ Sight Window: The one-piece sealed housing is used to eliminate the use of multiple components and ensure the coolest air intake charge available. A large clear sight window allows for filter inspection without removal of the air box. The roto-molded housing is made out of black cross-linked polyethylene and mounts directly into the factory location on the fender well to capture the coolest air available from the factory intake tract. Roto-molded Tube: This system uses a CAD designed, dyno-tuned, roto-molded intake tube to achieve maximum power gains while maintaining a perfect fit. This tube has a built-in resonance chamber to catch un-wanted air intake noises. Two billet aluminum fittings are mounted on the tube to provide a perfect connection with the factory vacuum lines. Massive Cone Air Filter: This Momentum intake system was designed around the largest filter possible to allow maximum performance and filtration. This cone filter has a massive 7″ oval flange and is 9-1/2″ tall Pro DRY S filter media. The Pro DRY S performance air filter features 3-layers of progressively finer mesh synthetic “oil-free” media and is constructed with 100% polyurethane frame for long life and multiple cleaning cycles. Premium Hardware: Premium stainless steel T-bolt clamps and a reinforced silicone hump coupler are used for strength and durability while also providing the most secure installation available. Momentum intakes are designed with fewer parts for a quick and simple installation.
3. K&N Premium Cabin Air Filter: High Performance, Washable, Lasts for the Life of your Vehicle: Designed for Select 2005-2018 CHEVY/CADILLAC (Corvette, Corvette Z06, Corvette ZR1, XLR), VF3018
- INCREASED AIRFLOW IMPROVES HEATING/COOLING EFFICIENCY
- PROTECTS FROM ALLERGENS: Electrostatically charged to help trap harmful airborne contaminants including most mold, mildew, bacteria, and pollen
- HELPS CONTROL ODORS: Treated to help capture contaminants that cause odors. Dirty disposable cabin filters can cause a musty smell in your car’s interior
- SAVE MONEY: Washable product that lasts
- EASY TO INSTALL: Pre-treated and ready to drop into your factory air box. Typically installs in less than five minutes with no tools required
- WASHABLE AND REUSABLE: Engineered to last for the life of your vehicle
- ECO-FRIENDLY: Using a washable, reusable product reduces landfill waste from disposable filters. More than 100 million disposable air filters end up in landfills each year.
- NO-HASSLE WARRANTY: 10-Year/Million Mile Limited Warranty
- DESIGNED FOR LONG-LASTING PERFORMANCE AND QUALITY
Mold, dust, mildew, fungi, germs, and pollution can creep into your cabin and cause unpleasant odors and allergies. K&N’s line of washable replacement cabin air filters are designed to filter your incoming air using state-of-the-art filtration technology—protecting your vehicle’s occupants, interior, and HVAC system from pollutants that can cause unpleasant odors. Engineered to be washable, reusable, and durable, this cabin filter is designed to last for the entire lifespan of your vehicle! Vehicle Fitment: 2005-2018 CHEVROLET Corvette; 2006-2013 CHEVROLET Corvette Z06; 2009-2013 CHEVROLET Corvette ZR1; 2005-2009 CADILLAC XLR
4. ACDelco 6262652 GM Original Equipment Auxiliary Heating and Air Conditioning Blower Motor Resistor
ACDelco GM Original Equipment HVAC Blower Motor Resistors provide stepped voltage drops to provide multiple blower fan speeds and are GM-recommended replacements for your vehicle’s original components. This original equipment blower motor resistor has been manufactured to fit your GM vehicle, providing the same performance, durability, and service life you expect from General Motors.
5. ACDelco 15-81819 GM Original Equipment Heating and Air Conditioning Blower Motor
- Permanently lubricated, self-aligning bearings designed for long life and dependable performance
- GM-recommended replacement part for your GM vehicle’s original factory component
- Offering the quality, reliability, and durability of GM OE
- Manufactured to GM OE specification for fit, form, and function
ACDelco GM Original Equipment Blower Motors and Wheels are electrical motor and fan assemblies that push air through your vehicle’s heating and air conditioning system and are GM-recommended replacements for your vehicle’s original components. These original equipment blower motors and wheel assemblies have been manufactured to fit your GM vehicle, providing the same performance, durability, and service life you expect from General Motors.
6. Eckler’s Premier Quality Products 25-103055 – Corvette Air Vent Cable Left Or Right
Without Air Conditioning
7. 1968 PONTIAC REPAIR SHOP & SERVICE MANUAL – Firebird, GTO, Tempest, LeMans, Grand Prix, Bonneville, Executive, and Catalina.
This Pontiac shop manual, measuring 8 ½ x 11, covers all 1968 Pontiac Cars including the GTO, Bonneville, Tempest and Firebird models with service information on all components of the car except the body. Body and convertible top information is contained in a separate Fisher Body Manual, which can be combine shipped with this book to save money on shipping. This huge, soft bound shop manual is roughly 1 ¼ inches thick and has hundreds of indexed pages with 16 sections including: Heating & Ventilation, Custom Air Conditioner, Automatic Temperature Control, Frame & Body Mountings, Suspension, Differential, Propeller Shaft, Brakes, Engine Mechanical, Cooling & Lubrication, Engine Fuel, Engine Tune Up, Emission Control, Engine Electrical, Transmission (Dearborn, Saginaw & Muncie Manuals and the Turbo Hydra-Matic & Two Speed Automatics), Fuel & Exhaust, Steering, Wheels & Tires, Chassis Sheet Metal, Chassis Electrical, Radiator, Bumpers and Accessories.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Corvette Heating And Air for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!