Nowadays, there are so many products of double burner pan glass cooktop in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for double burner pan glass cooktop in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings double burner pan glass cooktop which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
539 reviews analysed
1. NutriChef PKSTIND48 Dual Electric Induction Cooker Cooktop Cooktop-120V Portable Digital Countertop Double Burner w/Kids Safety Lock-Works with Stainless Steel Pan &, Ceramic Glass 1800 Watt x 2
- TWO HEATING ZONES: This Professional Digital Countertop Dual Induction Cooker by NutriChef is equipped with 2 Circular Top Panel Heating Zones with Independent Configurable Temperature Zone Setting & a Digital LCD Display Screen
- MULTIPLE COOKING MODE: Switch from one cooking mode to another w/ just one press. This has a manual cooking function with fry, steam, & water mode for easy cooking, & an automatic warm function which keeps the food warm for later serving
- LOCK FUNCTION: This product is also equipped with a Built in Child Safety Lock which locks all the operating buttons of the cooktop to protect the little ones from injuries such as scalding
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: This heavy duty 120v Electric Induction cooktop cooks food by using electromagnets so no heat is lost between the cooking surface & the pot which makes it highly energy-efficient & it also makes cooking a lot easier & faster
- COMPACT & VERSATILE: This double burner is compatible with steel, cast iron, enameled iron, stainless steel, flat bottom pan or pot w/ a diameter of 12 to 26 cm. Lightweight & compact, great for home / outdoor cooking & its easy to clean
NutriChef Model : PKSTIND48
Dual Zone Induction Ceramic Cooktop
Electric Induction Cooktop – Digital Kitchen Countertop Hot Plate Burners with Adjustable Temperature Control, Ceramic Glass (Dual Zone)
The NutriChef Dual Induction Cooktop – Double Countertop Burner with Digital Display – Ceramic Tempered Glass Induction Cooktop – Simple Electric Plug-in Flameless Burner Design – (2) Circular Top Panel Heating Zones – Independent Configurable Temperature Zone Setting – High-Powered Heating Elements – Quickly Heats for Instant Food Prep – Digital LCD Display Screens – Sensor Touch Controls – Countdown Timer Setting – Stain-Resistant & Easy-to-Clean – Compact & Space-Saving Style – Energy Efficient: Low Power Consumption – Safety Certified & Approved – For Use with All of Your Steel Kitchen Cookware, Pots & Pans – Technical Specs: – Dual Heating Element Power: 1800 Watt x 2.
2. Cuisinart MCP45-25NS Double Burner Griddle 10" x 18" Stainless Steel
- Tri-Ply design provides optimal heat conduction
- Premium non-stick interior
- Solid Stainless Steel riveted stick handles stay cool on the stovetop. Safe and comfortable handling
- Heat Surround technology provides consistent, even heat distribution along the base and side walls of cookware. Dishwasher safe. Suitable for use with induction cook tops
- Hard anodized exterior
Perfect for big family breakfasts or entertaining friends, the space-saving double burner griddle is perfect for preparing anything from stacks of pancakes to sautéed vegetables to fish filets. Features: Professional Triple Ply Construction features a core of pure aluminum and a brushed stainless exterior.|Heat Surround™ Technology allows for even heat distribution along the bottom and sidewalls of the cookware.|Cool Grip™ Handle Solid stainless steel riveted handle stays cool on the stovetop.|Drip-Free Pouring Rim Tightfitting cover seals in moisture and nutrients for healthier more flavorful results every time you cook.|Dishwasher Safe|Lifetime Warranty|Suitable for use with induction cook tops
3. Anolon 83870 Advanced Griddle & Rack, Medium, Bronze
- Heavy-duty, hard-anodized construction provides quick and even heat distribution to help reduce hot spots that can burn foods.
- Premium-quality nonstick makes cleanup effortless, and is PFOA free, durable and metal utensil safe
- The Anolon(r) SureGrip(r) handles are designed for a comfortable grasp, dual riveted for Extra strength, and oven safe to 400 degrees F
- The double burner griddle features a nonstick rack for roasting in the oven and is a great addition to many other items in the Anolon advanced collection
- Lifetime warranty
4. Rachael Ray Hard AnodizedNonstick 18-Inch by 10-Inch Double Burner Grill with Pour Spout, Gray
- Hard-anodized construction promotes even heating to help reduce hot spots that can burn foods
- The interior features a long-lasting nonstick coating for effortless and quick cleanup
- ridges provide desirable grill marks
- Professional quality stainless steel handles are dual riveted for extra strength and are comfortable to grasp
- The handy pour spout makes it easy to pour off pan drippings after foods have cooked
- Oven safe to 500 degrees FahrenheitA great addition to every kitchen and complements the rest of Rachael’s cookware and bake ware collections
Rain or shine, bring grilling indoors to the stovetop with the Rachael Ray Hard Anodized II Nonstick 18-Inch by 10-Inch Double Burner Grill with Pour Spout. This double burner grill is perfect for making Rachael’s yummy Cheese Fry Chili Burgers or her Rosemary-Garlic Steaks with Arugula, Tomatoes and Parmigianino Reggiano, because the durable hard-anodized construction promotes even heating to reduce hot spots that can often burn foods. The interior features a long-lasting nonstick coating to make food release effortless and cleanup a snap and the ridges provide the much-desired grill marks for burgers, chicken and veggies just like an outside barbecue grill. The professional quality stainless steel handles are double-riveted for extra strength and the handy pour spot makes it easy to pour off pan drippings. The cookware is also oven safe to 500 degrees Fahrenheit for convenience. With this double burner grill and other Rachael Ray cookware and bake ware pieces, cooking at home has never been so fun. Fire up some indoor barbecuing with the Rachael Ray Hard Anodized II Nonstick 18-Inch by 10-Inch Double Burner Grill with Pour Spout that brings grilling to the stovetop.
5. Ecolution Grill/Griddle – Stovetop Reversible Double Burner 19.5 x 11 Inch, Cast Aluminum
- 19½” x 11″ double burner reversible grill/griddle. Ridged grill and flat griddle sides provide ultimate versatility
- Hydrolon PFOA FREE ecologically advanced, water based non-stick coating. Pure cast aluminum offers maximum heat conductivity for even cooking
- Ridged side to grill and sear steak, burgers, and vegetables. Flat side for breakfast favorites, sandwiches and more
- Not recommended for use on glass or ceramic stovetops
- Dishwasher safe. Limited lifetime warranty
Multiply your cooking efficiency with this reversible nonstick double burner cooktop. Crafted of sturdy premium hand cast aluminum, with a ridged grill surface on one side and a smooth griddle on the other, both offering an expansive cooking surface that lets you prepare multiple servings at once. The grill side can be used for burgers, steaks, chicken and grilled vegetables; you no longer have to wait for fair weather to get grilling! And the diagonal patterns of grooves on the grill side drain off fat while creating the signature look and texture of grilling. The other side is perfectly flat for cooking pancakes, fried eggs, grilled cheese sandwiches and a variety of other favorite foods. Superior heat conductivity offers even heating for perfect cooking. The Reversible Nonstick Double Burner Griddle is dishwasher safe, and our PFOA free, water based nonstick Hydrolon coating ensures easy food release and makes it exceedingly easy to clean, saving you precious time in the kitchen.
6. Cuisinart 655-35 Chef’s Classic Nonstick Hard-Anodized 13-Inch by 20-Inch Double Burner Griddle
- Sloped sides deliver perfect performance The sloped sides of the skillet maximize cooking surface. Skillets are designed for Browning and tossing small pieces of food like mushrooms.
- Hard anodized exterior: cookware exterior is harder than stainless steel for durability and professional performance. Dense, non-porous, highly wear resistant.
- Unsurpassed heat distribution: hard anodized construction heats quickly and spreads heat evenly. Eliminates hot spots.
- Quantanium non-stick for professional results: Quantanium nonstick cooking surface is reinforced with Titanium for lasting food release, healthy cooking and easy cleanup. Metal utensil safe. Great for slowly cooking minced garlic in olive oil, frying breaded pork chops, or browning sausage.
- Handles: Solid stainless steel riveted handles.
- Drip-free pouring: rim is tapered for drip-free pouring. Constructed to last
- Lifetime warranty
- 2-burner griddle made of hard-anodized aluminum for fast, even heating
- Metal-safe, Quantanium, nonstick interior reinforced with titanium
- Solid, stainless-steel riveted handles provide easy, slip-free grasp
- Hand wash only
- oven-safe to 500 degrees F
- Measures 13 by 20 inches
- limited lifetime warranty
The extra-large, double burner griddle is ideal for big family breakfasts. Cook bacon and eggs at the same time! Features: Set includes:|1 Qt. Saucepan with Cover|2 Qt. Saucepan with Cover|3 Qt. Saucepan with Cover|3.5 Qt. Sauté Pan with Helper and Cover|4 Qt. Dutch Oven with Cover|8 Qt. Stockpot with Cover|8″ Nonstick Skillet|10″ Skillet|12″ Skillet with Cover|20cm Steamer Insert with Cover|Hard Anodized Construction Quantanium Nonstick Interior|Cast Stainless Steel Cool Grip Riveted Handles|Tempered Glass Lids|Drip-free Rims|Measurement markings in all pans (excluding skillets)|Oven-safe to 500°F|Lifetime Warranty
7. Cusimax 1800W Ceramic Hot Plate, Portable Infrared Burner, 7 Inch Glass Double Burner, Dual Countertop Electric Cooktop, Stainless Steel
- [CONVENIENT] Great for every day use or as an extra cooking appliance in a busy kitchen. No stovetop required. All CUSIMAX products are covered by Product Liability Insurance of United States.
- [WORKS WITH ALL TYPES OF COOKWARE] pots and pans ranging to 7.1″+7.1″,including glass and aluminum and heats cookware efficiently with minimal heat loss.
- [2 BURNERS AND CONVENIENT] Convenient Cooking in Smaller Spaces,cook food including warm sauces,scrambled eggs, grilled cheese, boil water,make soup,cook pasta and vegetables and do so much more.
- [SAFETY,EASY TO CLEAN,AND DURABLE] Automatic safety shutoff function,temperature is regulated by a thermostat. Easy to clean durable ceramic cooktop. Black Stainless steel body built to withstand frequent use
- [Feature] The heating light may cycle on and off during operation. This cycling is normal and indicates that the correct temperature is being maintained.Note: It is normal the machine will get hot because it has higher calorific value when it works.18-month Warranty for quality issues with FREE replacement.
Handy and Portable is the highlight of our Cusimax Double Hot Plate. It is not only adding cooking space to your kitchen but compact enough for storage.
This Hot Plate is powerful enough to use as an additional solid burner to warm sauces, make soups, boil water, cook pasta and vegetables and do so much more with the double heating plates simultaneously, just as if it were a normal stove. The hot plate is equipped with individual variable temperature dials, 7 thermostatically controlled heat settings for precise cooking. Simply turn the control knob to the desired position, it will maintain the steady temperature for your cuisine until the setting is changed.
Our Double Hot Plate is equipped with thermal fuse for overheating protection. When it reaches the setting temperature, it will automatically cut off for few seconds and back to the original setting. It is used to care about over heat and avoid potential hazard. Also 1 meter power cord is another highlight to avoid dangerous. Non-slip rubber feet ensure that the hot pate stays firmly in place for safe use.
ATTN: This unit is compatible with all types of cookware. Use whatever you want such as metal, glass, ceramic, woks, tea kettles, aluminum, stainless steel, etc. You can ignore the “magnet bottom” on the package because here is the right instruction for you!
– 120V 900W and 900W
– High quality cast iron plates
– pans or pots should be in diameter of 7.4” and 6.1”
– Thermal fuse for overheating protection
– Safe to use with all types of cookware – metal, ceramic and etc.
– Individual temperature control knobs with 7 thermostatically controlled heat settings
– Easy to use and clean, wipe with damp cloth
– Durable and reliable stainless steel housing
– Non-slip feet for safe use
8. T-fal A92114 / C4061484 Specialty Nonstick Dishwasher Safe 18-Inch x 11-Inch Double Burner Family Griddle Cookware, 18-Inch, Black
- Family-size griddle made of heavy-gauge aluminum for excellent heat conduction
- Nonstick coating on interior for quick cleanup
- stain-resistant, ceramic exterior
- Ergonomic, stay-cool silicone handles
- Dishwasher safe
- oven safe to 350 degrees F
- 18 by 10-3/4 inches and covers two burners
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
T-fal A9211464 Specialty 18 by 11-Inch Nonstick Double Burner Family Griddle, Black
9. Cuisinart GG45-25 GreenGourmet Hard-Anodized Nonstick 10-Inch by 18-Inch Double-Burner Griddle
- Double-burner griddle made of hard-anodized aluminum for fast, even heating
- Ceramic-based nonstick coating (PTFE/PFOA-free and petroleum-free)
- Stay-cool riveted side handles made from 70-percent recycled stainless steel
- Hand wash; oven-safe up to 500 degrees F; broiler-safe
- Measures approximately 21 by 10 by 3-1/5 inches; limited lifetime warranty
Cuisinart GreenGourmet Hard-Anodized Nonstick Cookware Series
Inspired by the great French kitchens, Cuisinart began making professional cookware over 35 years ago. Constructed of the finest materials available to perfectly perform all of the classic cooking techniques, Cuisinart GreenGourmet Hard-Anodized cookware continues a long tradition of excellence. Today, more and more home cooks are going green… and so is Cuisinart cookware!
Cuisinart’s GreenGourmet cookware is designed with an exclusive Cuisinart Ceramica nonstick surface, which features a petroleum-free, ceramic-based coating that is applied at a temperature one half that of traditional nonsticks. The coating does not contain PTFE and PFOA, substances often used in nonstick cookware that have raised health concerns over the years. It was also developed using manufacturing techniques that reduce harmful carbon emissions by consuming less energy. The coating is also water-based, unlike other nonstick coatings on the market, which are solvent-based. In addition, Cuisinart’s cookware has a scratch-resistant nonstick surface that won’t peel off. The new cookware conforms to FDA and European RoHS standards for environmentally sound products. These pans should be hand-washed with a mild detergent. Cuisinart also gets some green cred from the packaging, which is made from 100 percent recycled materials and is printed using 100 percent biodegradable soy ink.
The pans deliver superior heat conductivity, requiring less energy to achieve the desired cooking temperature. Harder than stainless steel, the skillet’s hard anodized exterior is dense, nonporous, and highly wear-resistant for extra durability and professional performance as well as quick and even heat distribution. Additionally, the securely riveted stay-cool steel handles are manufactured using 70 percent recycled stainless steel and is oven-safe to 500 degrees F, so food can be browned on the stovetop then transferred to the oven to finish cooking.
- Riveted stainless stick handles stay cool on the stovetop
- Petroleum-Free ceramic-based nonstick interior helps to conserve oil consumption
- Exclusive Cuisinart Ceramica Nonstick Technology
- Oven and broiler safe
- Packaging is made from 100% recycled materials and is printed with soy ink
Features and Benefits
- Healthy Cooking, Easy Cleaning: When cooking with your Cuisinart GreenGourmet Cookware, you do not need to add oil or butter to prevent foods from sticking. If you wish to enhance the flavor and appearance of foods, you need add only a minimum amount to the nonstick surface of your cookware.
- Energy-Efficient Cooking: Select a burner size that matches the diameter of the bottom of the pan. When cooking over a gas burner, make certain that the flame touches only the bottom of the pan. If the flame extends up the sides of the pan, energy is wasted.
- Easy Maintenance: Let your Cuisinart GreenGourmet Cookware cool before cleaning. Cookware should be washed by hand with hot sudsy water and a sponge or soft dishcloth. Do not use steel wool or other metal or abrasive pads that can scratch your cookware. After washing, rinse thoroughly and dry immediately.
- Cleaning the Exterior: Cuisinart GreenGourmet Cookware has a smooth exterior finish, making it easier to clean and maintain. Food residue or buildup on the exterior of your cookware can easily be removed with hot soapy water and a scrub pad. The exterior of Cuisinart Cookware, like other brands, will show wear with continuous use. This condition will not in any way affect the superior cooking performance of your cookware.
- Convenient Storage: Cuisinart GreenGourmet Cookware has a smooth exterior finish, making it easier to clean and maintain. Food residue or buildup on the exterior of your cookware can easily be removed with hot soapy water and a scrub pad. The exterior of Cuisinart Cookware, like other brands, will show wear with continuous use. This condition will not in any way affect the superior cooking performance of your cookware.
Proper Cooking Utensils
We recommend using plastic or wooden utensils in your Cuisinart GreenGourmet Cookware to maintain its appearance and performance. Refrain from cutting foods or using sharp utensils such as forks, knives, mashers or whisks that can scratch the cooking surface. Slight surface marks and abrasions are normal and will not affect the performance of the Cuisinart Ceramica coating.
Durable Cookware for a Lifetime of Great Meals
With a little bit of care, you’ll enjoy a great performance from your Cuisinart GreenGourmet cookware for years to come. A careful hand washing after each use is usually all it takes. But if pans become crusty or heavily greased, a couple of hours soaking in hot sudsy water and a light scrub will have them looking like new. Seasoning your pans twice a year helps to maintain optimal performance, and it’s easy! Just add a half-tablespoon of vegetable oil and spread it around the entire interior, right up to the rim. Then place the pan in a preheated 300°F oven for an hour. Carefully remove the pan, allow it to cool completely, and wipe off any excess oil with a paper towel. Be gentle with your cookware! Avoid stacking, which may cause chipping of the ceramic interior. Show it off on a Cuisinart cookware rack, or store it carefully, with a little breathing room, in your kitchen cabinets.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Double Burner Pan Glass Cooktop for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!