Nowadays, there are so many products of gateway 320gb laptop hard drive in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for gateway 320gb laptop hard drive in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings gateway 320gb laptop hard drive which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
682 reviews analysed
1. 500GB Toshiba 2.5-inch SATA laptop hard drive (5400rpm, 8MB cache) MQ01ABD050V
Toshiba MQ01ABD050V MQ01ABDxxxV Series – Hard drive – 500 GB – internal – 2.5 inch SFF – SATA 3Gb/s – 5400 rpm – buffer: 16 MB
2. Toshiba 1TB 5400RPM SATA3/SATA 6.0 GB/s 8MB Notebook Hard Drive (2.5 inch)- MQ01ABD100
- The SATA interface 5,400 RPM notebook series hard disk drives are designed for mainstream applications requiring power-efficiency and reliability from their storage solution.
- Serial ATA (SATA) is a serial interface that can operate at speeds up to 6Gb/s. SATA is scalable and enables easy integration, high performance, and efficient system designs. SATA is the evolutionary replacement for the Parallel ATA (PATA) storage interface.
- Ramp Load technology restricts the drive’s recording head from touching the disk media, resulting in improved protection of the drive while being transported and less wear to the recording head.
- Optimized for use in power-friendly consumer and commercial computing systems, the drive’s power management technology provides significant power consumption savings at 4.5 watts spin up (start), and 0.18 watts (or less) standby and sleep power requirements.
- Toshiba’s advanced servo techniques and mechanical design minimizes drive acoustics, making them as silent as possible during operation.
- Capacity: 1 TB
- Rotational Speed: 5400 rpm
- Cache: 8 MB
- Interface: SATA 3.0 Gb/s
- Average Latency: 5.55 ms
Toshiba MQ01ABD100 1TB 5400RPM SATA2/SATA III 6.0 GB/s 8MB Notebook Hard Drive (2.5 inch)
3. Toshiba 1TB 5400RPM 8MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s 2.5 inch Notebook Hard Drive (MQ01ABD100V) – 1 Year Warranty
4. Toshiba MQ01ABD 1 TB 2.5" Internal Hard Drive MQ01ABD100
Toshiba MQ01ABD MQ01ABD100 1 TB 2.5 Internal Hard Drive
5. Western Digital 1TB WD Blue Mobile Hard Drive – 5400 RPM Class, SATA 6 Gb/s, 128 MB Cache, 2.5" – WD10SPZX
WD Blue 2.5-inch PC Hard Drives deliver solid performance and reliability while providing you with all of the space you need to hold enormous amounts of photos, videos, files, and games. WD Blue 2.5-inch Hard Drives are designed for use as primary drives in notebooks, desktops, All-in-One PCs, external enclosures, and game consoles.
6. HGST 7K750-500 HTS727550A9E364 (0J23561) 500GB 7200RPM 16MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s 2.5" Internal Notebook Hard Drive – w/1 Year Warranty
GST Travelstar 7K750-500 2.5-inch 9.5mm Mobile Hard Drive HGST Travelstar 7K750-500 is the high performance, 7200 RPM 2.5-inch hard drive from HGST, with capacities 500GB leveraging Advanced Format, which increases the physical sector size from 512 bytes to 4,096 (4K) bytes to improve drive capacities and error correction capabilities. Travelstar 7K750-500 is the 2.5-inch HDD with a 3Gb/s SATA interface and 16MB of cache and delivers the highest 7200 RPM performance in PCMark Vantage testing. The 500GB 2.5″ Hard Drive are designed for use in notebook PCs, external storage and gaming consoles, as well as new, thinner and more robust device designs. The 7K750-500 carries the EcoTrac classification due to its low-power consumption and eco-friendly, halogen-free production. Travelstar 7K750-500 balances speed, power-efficiency and design flexibility to meet the needs of mobile applications. Enhanced Availability for 24×7 Access to Data HGST provides enhanced availability models of the Travelstar 7K750-500 that allow 24×7 access to data to support applications that require round-the-clock operation. The 7K750-500 provides high capacity, durability and low power utilization on a proven platform for quality and reliability. EA models support the stringent demands of “always-on” applications in lower-transaction environments. Highlights High Performance 7200 RPM, 500GB, in a 9.5mm, single-disk design Advanced Format, 512 byte emulation 3Gb/s SATA interface on a mobile HDD Low power consumption Halogen-free for eco-friendly design Enhanced availability (EA) models for applications needing around-the-clock access in lower-transaction environments Applications / Environments Notebooks and ultra-portable PCs (DELL, Compaq, HP, IBM, Gateway, eMachine, Lenovo, Sony) Tablets Compact desktop PCs External storage Gaming consoles Blade servers (EA) Network routers (EA) Video surveillance, CCTV DVR (EA)
7. Seagate IronWolf 4TB NAS Internal Hard Drive HDD – CMR 3.5 Inch SATA 6Gb/s 5900 RPM 64MB Cache for RAID Network Attached Storage – Frustration Free Packaging (ST4000VNZ08/VN008)
- IronWolf internal hard drives are the ideal solution for up to 8 bay, multi user NAS environments craving powerhouse performance
- Store more and work faster with a NAS optimized hard drive providing 4TB and cache of up to 64MB
- Purpose built for NAS enclosures, IronWolf delivers less wear and tear, little to no noise/vibration, no lags or down time, increased file sharing performance, and much more
- Easily monitor the health of drives using the integrated IronWolf Health Management system and enjoy long term reliability with 1M hours MTBF
- 3 year limited warranty protection plan included
Purpose built for multi-user NAS environments, IronWolf is perfect for teams needing to store more and work faster. Designed for up to 8 bays and featuring 4TB and speeds of up to 180MB/s, these internal hard drives are specifically built for less wear and tear, little to no noise/vibration, no lags or down time, increased file-sharing performance, and lower power consumption. Easily monitor the health of hard drives using the integrated IronWolf Health Management system and enjoy long-term reliability with 1M hours MTBF and the included three-year limited warranty protection plan.
8. Western Digital Caviar Blue 320 GB Bulk/OEM Hard Drive 3.5 Inch, 16 MB Cache, 7200 RPM SATA II WD3200AAKS
WD Caviar Blue hard drives are available with either SATA or EIDE interface in a variety of cache sizes with a multitude of available features to deliver rock solid performance and ultra-cool and quiet operation. Pick the drive that suits your needs with the confidence in knowing that all WD Caviar Blue drives are built to the highest standards of quality and reliability. With capacities ranging from 40 GB to 640 GB, these drives are the perfect solution for family and business computing.
From the Manufacturer
WD Caviar Blue Hard Drives – Value and reliability for everyday computing.
WD Caviar Blue SATA hard drives deliver solid performance and reliability making them a perfect solution for both family and business computing.
Why you should choose WD Caviar Blue:
A wide array of capacities, cache sizes, and interfaces means there’s a WD Caviar Blue hard drive that’s just right for you. And because it’s from WD, you’ll have the confidence in knowing you’ve selected a drive that’s truly world-class.
These drives are built utilizing the proven technology of the original award-winning WD Caviar 3.5-inch hard drives for desktop computers.
Built to the highest standards of quality and reliability, these drives offer features and capacity at an affordable price.
Store up to 320 GB of photos, videos, music and files.
- Family and business computing
- Adding storage in desktop PCs or external drives
- Adding extra storage space for photos, videos and music
SATA 3 Gb/s interface – The industry standard and most common interface.
Cool operation – WD continues to develop new and innovative ways to keep drives cool while they are operating which helps protect the drive and the data stored on it.
Compatible – We perform tests on hundreds of systems and a multitude of platforms in our FIT Lab to give our customers confidence that our drives will work in their systems.
NoTouch ramp load technology – The recording head never touches the disk media ensuring significantly less wear to the recording head and media as well as better drive protection in transit.
Desktop / Consumer RAID environments – WD Caviar Blue Hard Drives are tested and recommended for use in consumer-type RAID applications. (RAID-0 / RAID-1)*
*Business Critical RAID Environments – WD Caviar Blue Hard Drives are not recommended for and are not warranted for use in RAID environments utilizing Enterprise HBAs and/or expanders and in multi-bay chassis, as they are not designed for, nor tested in, these specific types of RAID applications. For all Business Critical RAID applications, please consider WD’s Enterprise Hard Drives that are specifically designed with RAID-specific, time-limited error recovery (TLER), are tested extensively in 24×7 RAID applications, and include features like enhanced RAFF technology and thermal extended burn-in testing.
Upgrading your drive is easy – WD Acronis TrueImage, available as a free download on the WD Support site, enables you to copy all your data to a new drive so you don’t have to reinstall your operating system to get all the benefits of a new drive. Note: Bare drive does not include any cables or mounting hardware.
The WD advantage – WD puts our products through extensive Functional Integrity Testing (F.I.T.) prior to any product launch. On average, each new product goes through 600,000 hours of testing. WD also has a detailed Knowledge Base with more than 1,000 helpful articles. You can also call toll-free support 7 days per week in the U.S. and Canada. See the WD Support site for full details.
WD-certified packaging – All WD drives purchased from Amazon.com are shipped in WD-certified hard drive packaging. It is designed and fully tested to provide WD products with the highest of safety while in transit. With WD-certified packaging, you can rest assured that your WD hard drive will arrive safely, fully protected, non-descript, easy-open package.
Works with Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000, Mac and Linux operating systems.
You might also consider:
9. Seagate 1TB Laptop HDD SATA 6Gb/s 128MB Cache 2.5-Inch Internal Hard Drive (ST1000LM035)
- Spindle speed 5400 RPM
- Seagate’s highest capacity thin, 7mm, laptop drives at 1TB and 2TB
- Light in weight to support portable computers
- Enables drop-in 2TB capacity transition without the weight of traditional laptop drives
- Stores up to 200,000 photos, 250,000 songs or 124 hours of high-definition video
- Standard SATA 6Gb/s interface for easy integration into existing mobile/laptop designs
The Seagate Mobile HDD offers a thin size, huge storage and amazing value. Seagate’s highest-capacity thin 7mm laptop drives, in capacities up to 2TB. Incredible value with best cost per TB and cost per millimeter for thin mobile/laptop customers. Light in weight to support portable computers without adding bulk. Enables drop-in 2TB capacity transition without the weight of traditional laptop drives. Stores up to 200,000 photos, 250,000 songs or 124 hours of high-definition video. Standard SATA 6Gb/s interface promotes ease of integration into an existing mobile/laptop design. Easy deployment for laptop upgrades while enabling the small 7mm form factor system design. Ideal for traditional laptops, convertible and detachable storage and slim consumer electronic devices.
10. Western Digital (WD) Caviar Blue 320 GB (320gb) SATA II 7200 RPM 8 MB Cache Bulk/OEM Desktop Hard Drive for PC, Mac, CCTV DVR, NAS, RAID- 1 Year Warranty
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Gateway 320Gb Laptop Hard Drive for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!