666 reviews analysed
1. ToshibaEM131A5C-SS Microwave Oven with Smart Sensor, Easy Clean Interior, ECO Mode and Sound On/Off, 1.2 Cu.ft, 1100W, Stainless Steel
- Pre-programmed sensor menu for optimum heating of popular foods like pizza, potatoes, veggies and more
- Stainless Steel finish, 20.5 x 17.1 x 12.8 inch(W*D*H), large 1.2 cubic feet capacity, cavity 13.07*15*9.5 inch(W*D*H), turn table 12.4 inch(Diameter)
- 1100 watts with 10 power settings, clock, and kitchen timer
- Large digital display, easy-to-read control panel, power saving mode, sound on/off option , glass turntable. Rated Input Power(Microwave) : 1550 Watt
- One touch start popcorn and two defrost settings – custom or one-pound auto defrost
- Sensor function senses the amount of steam produced during cooking, and automatically adjusts for optimal results
- If you wish to mute the buzzer of the microwave, pleas long press on the button “8” for 3-5 seconds. The buzzer is automatically switched off after a long beep.
- The keypad was covered by a protection film during the shipment. Please peel it off before your first use.
This Toshiba 1.2 Cubic feet 1100 watt black Stainless Steel microwave is the ideal size for apartment kitchens or office break rooms. Sensor reheating lets you optimally cook six of the most popular food items with the touch of a button. Choose from ten power levels up to 1100 watts. The large digital display has a clock function and can also display a countdown timer as well as the cooking time remaining. Program up to three favorite time and power combinations for additional one-touch convenience. Easily open or close the microwave with the large, easy-to grip door handle. The black Stainless Steel exterior looks good in any kitchen. Voltage – 120V~ 60Hz
2. GE APPLIANCE PARTS WB03X25796 WB03T10326 GE Appliance Knob Asm (ss) Stainless Steel
GE factory part. GE brands include general electric, Hotpoint, rca, and others. GE also makes various appliance models for Sears/Kenmore.
3. GE Profile PEM31SFSS 24 Inch 1.1 cu. ft. Capacity Countertop Microwave in Stainless Steel
4. Ninja 12-Cup Programmable Brewer CE251 Coffee Maker, 60 oz, Black/Stainless Steel
- Classic or rich, each brew is flavorful and never bitter with custom brew strengths.
- Hotter brewing technology: advanced boiler for a perfectly hot cup of Coffee.
- Wake up to hot Coffee! 24-Hour programmable delay brew allows you to prepare your brew up to a day in advance.
- Keep Coffee fresh and flavorful up to 4 hours with the adjustable warming plate.
- Conveniently carry the 60-oz. Removable water reservoir to your sink for easy filling.
- Pour yourself a cup before the brew is complete with mid-brew Pause.
- Ensure your Coffee is never Diluted when brewing a small batch (14 cups) by using the small batch function.
5. Cuisinart CPK-17 PerfecTemp 1.7-Liter Stainless Steel Cordless Electric Kettle
- 1500-watt/110-volts stainless-steel cordless electric kettle with 1-2/3-liter capacity and concealed heating element
- 6 preset heat settings for steeping tea at just the right temperature; blue LED indicator lights
- 30-minute keep warm; 2-minute memory function; 360-degree swivel power base for cordless convenience
- Blue backlit water window; removable/washable scale filter; boil-dry protection with auto safety shutoff
- Measures approximately 8-1/5 by 9-4/5 by 12 inches; 3-year limited warranty
The PerfecTemp for Every Occasion
Equipped with 1500 watts of power for fast heating, this electric kettle brings up to 1-2/3 liters of water to a rolling boil in a matter of minutes. Better than that, it offers six different preset heat settings, which allows for steeping tea at just the right temperature depending on the variety. Using the simple one-touch controls on the kettle’s handle, select 160 degrees F for delicate teas, 175 degrees F for green tea, 185 degrees F for white tea, 190 degrees F for oolong tea, 200 degrees F for French press coffee, and “Boil” for black tea or to make instant cocoa, oatmeal, noodles, and more.
Cuisinart CPK-17 PerfecTemp Cordless Programmable Kettle
The control panel also offers blue LED indicators, a “start” button, and a “keep warm” button, which will maintain the set temperature for 30 minutes. For added convenience, the kettle’s 360-degree swivel base allows for pouring without the hassle of a power cord getting in the way, and its memory function makes it possible to remove the kettle from its base for two minutes without it shutting off or losing its place in the heating process.
Other highlights include a stay-cool nonslip handle, an “open” button for lifting the lid, a blue backlit water window with measurement marks, a concealed heating element to prevent mineral buildup, a removable/washable scale filter, a dripless pour spout, and boil-dry protection with auto shutoff for safety. A user manual with recipes comes included. The kettle measures approximately 8-1/5 by 9-4/5 by 12 inches and carries a three-year limited warranty.
Parts and Benefits
Dripless Pour Spout with Splash Guard
keeps counters dry
Removable Scale Filter
for clean water
for quick and easy filling
Lid Release Button
Preset Temperature Controls with Indicators
- Delicate (160°F)
- Green (175°F)
- White (185°F)
- Oolong (190°F)
- Herbal (200°F)
- Black (Boil – 212°F)
- French Press (200°F)
Start (Stop) with Indicator
to start/stop the heating process
Keep Warm with Indicator
maintains the selected temperature for 30 minutes
for a clear view of water level
designed for comfort
Power Base with 360° Swivel
for cordless convenience
- 1.7-liter capacity
- 6 preset temperatures
- One-touch controls with blue LED indicators
- 30-minute Keep Warm option
- Memory feature allows kettle to be lifted off base for 2 minutes without shutting off or losing its place in the brewing process
- 1500 watts for fast heat-up
- Blue backlit water window
- 360° swivel cordless connector
- Stay-cool nonslip handle
- Concealed heating element to prevent mineral buildup
- Removable/cleanable scale filter
- Auto shutoff and boil dry protection
- Limited 3-year warranty
• Memory Feature
The kettle features an internal “memory” that lets you leave the kettle off the base for up to 2 minutes without it going into standby mode. When returned to the base, it will restart the heating and/or Keep Warm cycles right where they left off.
• Keep Warm Mode
Keep Warm is the kettle’s default function that automatically maintains selected temperature for 30 minutes. If you have selected the Boil preset, your unit will hold a temperature just below boiling during the Keep Warm cycle. To bring water back to a rolling boil, press the Start button twice. Keep Warm can be turned off by pressing the Keep Warm button at any time before or during the heating cycle.
• Boil-Dry Protection
Your kettle is equipped with boil-dry protection. If it starts heating without enough water in the unit, the heater will automatically shut off to avoid damaging the heating element. The lights will flash and the unit will beep to alert you. Once the kettle has cooled down, lift it off the base, then replace it to reset and restart the heating cycle. The quickest way to cool down the heater is to fill the kettle with cold water; however, you can also wait for it to cool down by itself.
• Sleep Mode
If the unit is not in use for 5 minutes, it will revert to sleep mode. The heater and all lights will be off, but your last selections will remain in the unit’s memory. To turn the kettle back on, simply press any button, or lift it up and then return it to the base.
6. Cuisinart DCC-2200RC 14-Cup Replacement Glass Carafe, Black
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- For use with the DCC-2200 series, and DCC-2600
- 14 cup glass carafe with a black lid and black and brushed chrome handle
- The easy pour, no drip 14 cup carafe has an ergonomic handle
- Brewed coffee markings for two to fourteen cups. The carafe and lid can be washed in warm, soapy water and rinsed thoroughly, or placed in the dishwasher on the upper rack only
7. Cuisinart DCC-3400 Stainless Steel Thermal Coffeemaker 12 Cup Carafe
- Hotter Coffee with expert coffee-making technology to ensure hotter Coffee temperature without sacrificing flavor or quality. Dimensions (LXWXH): 9.00 x 7.75 x 14.25 inches
- Brew strength control allows you to select regular or bold Coffee flavor
- Fully automatic with 24-hour Programmability, self clean, 1-4 cup setting, auto-off, and optional ready alert tone
- 12-Cup thermal carafe with decorative Stainless Steel handle
- Easy-to-view water window for accurate filling
- Brew Pause feature lets you enjoy a cup of Coffee before the brewing cycle has finished
Hotter coffee and brew strength options – the best of both worlds! The Cuisinart 12-Cup Programmable Thermal Coffeemaker is equipped with cutting edge coffee technology to give you hotter coffee without sacrificing taste. Choose a flavor profile le with regular or bold strength control, and set brew-time up to 24-hours ahead. Our backlit LCD is easy-to-read, a ready tone can be turned on or off, and an indicator light signals when it’s time to decalcify.
8. Cuisinart DCC-1200PRC 12-Cup Replacement Glass Carafe, Black
12-cup carafe with ergonomic handle, dripless spout, and knuckle guard. DCC-1200PRC is the black replacement carafe for the 12-cup Cuisinart Brew Central Coffeemaker.
9. Braun KF7150BK Brew Sense Drip Coffee Maker, Black
- Pure Flavor Brewing System- Consistent great flavor from the first to last drop
- Fully Programmable- 24-hour clock, auto-on/off and 1 – 4 cup functions
- Bold Strength Selector- Allows you to enjoy your coffee regular or bold – just the way you like it
- Extra Large Digital Display – User-friendly control panel with LED indicators and easy-to-read buttons
- Consists of lcd display. Parts are dishwasher safe. Anti-Drip System – Lets you pause and pour mid-brew with virtually no mess
Once the aroma of fresh-brewed coffee fills the kitchen, a cup of goodness awaits with the Braun Brew Sense 12-cup Drip Coffee Maker, model KF7150. This model features a stainless steel and piano black finish with extra wide display. The Pure Flavor system brews your coffee at exactly the right temperature and brewing time to extract the best flavor and aroma.
10. Lodge LPGI3 Pro-Grid Cast Iron Reversible 20" x 10" Grill/Griddle Pan with Easy-Grip Handles 10" x 20"
- Pro-Grid Iron Reversible Grill & Griddle. The Lodge Pro-Grid Iron Grill & Griddle provides excellent heat retention and distribution and fits over two stovetop burners. Two easy grip handles allow for easy lifting, flipping or hanging when not in use. You can use this grill to cook pancakes and eggs or grill chicken and steak.
- SEASONED COOKWARE. A good seasoning makes all the difference. Lodge seasons its cookware with 100% vegetable oil
- no synthetic coatings or chemicals. The more you use your iron, the better the seasoning will get.
- MADE IN THE USA. Lodge has been making cast iron cookware in South Pittsburg, Tennessee (pop. 3,300) since 1896. With over 120 years of experience, their cast iron is known for its high quality design, lifetime durability, and cooking versatility.
- MAKE EVERY MEAL A MEMORY. Lodge knows that cooking is about more than just the food
- it’s about the memories.
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business
- it’s a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America.
The Lodge Cast Iron reversible Grill/Griddle features a slight slope for a generous grease gutter. The Grill/Griddle measures 20-inches x 10-inches with an actual cooking surface is 19.25-inch x 8.5-inch, serious enough to straddle either a campfire or two burners on your stovetop. The reversible feature, of this crowd-pleasing cooker, means you can use the smooth side for cooking flapjacks, eggs, and grilled cheese sandwiches, and the ridged grill side for hamburgers, steaks and sausages. A slight slope drains fat into a generous grease gutter, and the two loop-style handles provide safe transport. Cast iron loves a campfire, a stovetop, or an oven, and can slow-cook foods without scorching. It retains heat well so you can sear meat at higher temperatures and will keep your delicious meals warm for a long time. Whether used in a kitchen or camp, theses virtually indestructible cookware should last for generations. Made of cast iron, this grill evenly distributes heat from the bottom through the sidewalls. Sporting a stylish black color, the cast iron cookware looks good in most kitchens and it doubles up as an excellent source of nutritional iron. This pre-seasoned grill is ready-to-use right out of the box. While the cookware comes pre-seasoned to prevent food from sticking, it works best when sprayed or lightly coated with vegetable oil before use. The Lodge seasoning procedure is a multiple-step process in which the seasoning oil is applied via an electrostatic spray system that coats the cookware, then it’s baked in commercial ovens at very high temperatures. This allows the oil to penetrate deeply into the pores of the iron. This seasoning process achieves a seasoned finish that would take many months of home use to achieve. Sometimes during this process, the seasoning oil can collect and create a bubble or slight drip at the bottom of the pan as it’s hanging through the production process. And that in turn can turn brown as it’s processed through the seasoning ovens. This brown spot is not rust but in fact, carbonized seasoning and will darken with use. The factory seasoning process makes Lodge cast iron products ready to use right out of the box, and the product over time “Just keeps getting better”. After cooking, clean with a stiff nylon brush and hot water. Using soap is not recommended, and harsh detergents should never be used. Towel dry immediately and apply a light coating of oil to utensil while it is still warm. Cast Iron, like your grandmother used, still ranks as one of the best cooking utensils ever made. It gives you a nearly non-stick surface, without the possible harmful fumes generated by preheating chemically treated nonstick cookware. The American-based company, Lodge, has been fine-tuning its construction of rugged, cast-iron cookware for more than a century. Glass lids are oven safe up to 400 degree fahrenheit
The American-based company Lodge has been fine-tuning its construction of rugged, cast-iron cookware for more than a century. No other metal is as long-lasting and works as well for spreading and retaining heat evenly during cooking. Lodge’s Logic line of cookware comes factory pre-seasoned with the company’s vegetable oil formula, and is ready to use right out of the box.
This professional-size cast-iron grill/griddle combo from the Lodge Logic series measures 20 by 10-1/2 inches (with an actual cooking surface of 19-1/4 by 8-1/2 inches), serious enough to straddle either a campfire or two burners on your stovetop. The reversible feature of this crowd-pleasing cooker means you can use the smooth side for cooking flapjacks, eggs, and grilled cheese sandwiches, and the ridged grill side for hamburgers, steaks, and sausages. A slight slope drains fat into a generous grease gutter, and the two loop-style handles provide safe transport. After the meal is done, simply scrub the cast iron with a stiff brush and hot water, no soap, and dry immediately. Lodge covers the sturdy griddle with a lifetime limited warranty against defects. This pan is guaranteed to pass down from one generation to the next. –Ann Bieri
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ge Cafe Ss Side By Side for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!