Nowadays, there are so many products of iron on laundry laels in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for iron on laundry laels in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings iron on laundry laels which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
988 reviews analysed
1. Writable Iron On Clothing Labels, Washer & Dryer Safe (Pack of 100)
Make sure your stuff comes back with you too with our bestselling Iron On Clothing Labels. These nifty iron on labels are laundry safe, and once they are applied correctly, they will stick like that unwanted nick name you earned in first grade. Made from the highest grade woven poly, our Iron On labels are soft on the skin, yet are tough enough to withstand the daily grind and then some. Iron On Clothing Labels are the perfect solution for daycare, kindergarten, school, camp, and nursing homes-always get back what you pack.
2. Avery No-Iron Fabric Labels, Washer & Dryer Safe, Handwrite, 1/2 x 1-3/4 Pack of 54 (40720)
3. Iron On Clothing Labels- Personalized with Your Name!
4. No-Iron Kids Fabric Clothing Labels, Washer & Dryer Safe, Stick-On Name Labels for Daycare and Nursing Home, New Bigger Size, Pack of 80
- NEW BIGGER SIZE – Each label measures 1/2” x 1-3/4” that is versatile for full name and number and compact enough to fit onto clothing tags.
- A TRUE VALUE PACK – Comes with 80 stick-on handwrite fabric stickers. Nearly 2x more than the leading national brand!
- NO IRON NEEDED: Laundry labels with strong adhesive can be simply applied onto the care tags directly without bothering with an iron.
- WASHER & DRYER SAFE – Washable labels are durable enough to withstand multiple washer and dryer cycles.
- EASY TO USE – Just write, peel and apply. Work best with black permanent markers. Use on all clothing, baby & kids clothes, caps, backpacks, luggage and sporting gear. Perfect for childcare, preschool, camp and nursing home.
5. Write and Iron On Self-Adhesive Labels – Blue Pack by Stuck on You – Apply to School Uniform, Clothing, School Bags – Laundry, Dryer Safe, Long Lasting, Easy to Apply Name Tags (40 Labels/Pack)
- LABEL YOUR CLOTHES, DON’T LOSE THEM! These labels are versatile and can be used to label a range of clothing items such as hats, socks, jumpers, tutus, swimmers, and much more!
- LABELS WILL STICK AND STAY STUCK! These durable labels are long-lasting and suitable for the washing machine and dryer.
- SAFE FOR USE ON DELICATE FABRICS. The label pack comes with a sheet of reusable parchment paper for safe application.
- EASY TO IRON ON. Simply write on the label and then iron it onto the garment (using the parchment paper between the iron and the clothing).
- COMES IN A VARIETY OF APPEALING DESIGNS. Each pack of 40 has a range of cool designs that will suit a variety of tastes.
The ultimate low-cost protection against the pain and expense of lost property, you will love this quick and easy labelling solution for clothes. These versatile Write and Iron On labels can be applied to a huge variety of clothing – day care outfits, hats, those expensive school layers that the kids lose so easily, ballet tutus, sports wear, swimmers, and more! They also are safe for use on a range of materials including cotton, wool, polyester and delicate fabrics. Our labels are built tough to withstand the rigours of family life, meaning you’ll only have to label something once. They are durable and will not come off with normal daily use. You can trust our name tags to stick and stay stuck to the products you wish not to lose. Our labels are washing machine safe, dryer safe, and tough enough to survive commercial laundries, making them suitable for boarding schools and similar. With 40 labels per pack, there is enough variety to suit a range of tastes. To make use of these fantastic labels, simply write on the label with a pen or permanent marker, then iron it onto the desired product (using the parchment paper provided for protection). Ideal for baby clothes, jumpers, blazers, socks, hats, tutus, swimmers, and more.
6. Avery No-Iron Kids Clothing Labels, Washer & Dryer Safe, Assorted Shapes & Sizes, (2-Pack) 90 Labels (40700)
- No iron needed. Save time mess and effort apply these no-iron kids clothing labels directly onto the surface without bothering with an iron
- Easily label clothing
- just write on the no iron label peel and apply. No-iron kids labels work best with permanent markers
- Permanent adhesive name labels are water resistant and durable enough to withstand multiple washing machine and dryer cycles. Perfect when labeling items frequently washed like baby clothes and school uniforms
- Variety of shapes and sizes. Each pack includes oval labels and three sizes of rectangle labels for a total of 90 labels on 6 sheets that can be used on items of all sizes
- Great for clothing labels baby clothes labels kids clothes labels sporting gear caps water bottles school labels PE clothes jackets t shirts backpacks luggage and camping gear
Make sure clothing always gets returned to its rightful owner with these no-iron kids clothing labels. They’re great for labeling clothing like jackets, t-shirts, school uniforms, baby clothing, PE uniforms, hoodies and more. They also work great on caps, blankets, lunch boxes, backpacks, tennis shoes and other fabric items. The assorted pack includes oval labels and three sizes of rectangle labels. Just write on the no-iron daycare labels with a permanent marker, peel and stick. The labels work with many fabrics and are durable enough to withstand multiple washer and dryer cycles. Keep your kids’ clothing out of the lost and found with these no-iron name labels.
7. Airmall Compatible Label Tape Replacement for DYMO Iron-on Fabric Labels 18771, 2 Roll, to use with DYMO LT LetraTag LT-100H Printers, 1/2 Inch x 6.5 Feet (12mm X 2m), Black on White Clothes Labels
- Airmall labeling tapes replace for DYMO LetraTag 18771. Size: 1/2 inch (12mm) X 6.5 feet (2m) Each Roll. Totally 2 Pack included. Versatile Fabric Iron-on tape is easy to adhere a wide variety of fabrics and textures, including cotton, silk, wool, linen.
- Perfect for using DYMO LetraTag and LetraTag QX50 Label Makers. Including LetraTag LT-100H, LT-100T, Plus LT-100H, XM, 2000, DYMO LetraTag QX50, DYMO LetraTag XR,etc.
- Easily Identify: Airmall Compatible Iron-On Fabric labels help you easily identify personal items at Nursing Home, School, and so on.
- Washable Design: These durable fabric labels are machine washable. The suggested Ironing temperature is between 150 and 180 ℃.(302℉-356℉). Keeping waiting for 24 hours before washing the garment.
- LIFETIME QUALITY and technical support. We LOVE our customers and will always be here if you need any assistance.
Compatible with DYMO LetraTag label maker: LetraTag XR, LetraTag Plus LT100H, LetraTag Plus LT100T, LetraTag QX50
The Dymo letratag fabric tape is easy to use and apply. Easy to iron on, it takes only about 10 to 30 seconds to mark your items.
Production materials are non-toxic and harmless, skin affinity and healthy.
What you will receive: Two 1/2-inch wide x 6.5-feet long rolls white Dymo iron-on fabric labels.
1. Peel off the front of the label (the black carbon strip) to reveal your printing and then the back and place it on the fabric.
2. Set iron on medium-high temperature, no steam.
3. Put cotton (or aluminum foil) between the iron and the label, then press the hot iron down, hold for 10-30 seconds. Be careful not to move the iron back and forth.
4. Repeat 3 times, focus on the edges and corners of the label, place the fabric on a flat surface so the label can cool off without being creased.
5. Ironed labels need to be laid for 24 hours before washing.
The washable labels can be applied to:
Iron on labels for clothing nursing home
Iron on labels for clothing personalized
Iron on labels for laundry
Iron on labels for kids clothing
fabric labels for handmade items.
8. Avery No-Iron Kids Clothing Labels, Washer & Dryer Safe, Writable Fabric Labels, 45 Assorted Shapes & Sizes (40700) -Package may vary
- NO IRON NEEDED: Save time, mess and effort – apply these no-iron kids daycare labels directly onto the surface without bothering with an iron
- EASILY LABEL CLOTHING: Just write on the no-iron label, peel and apply. No-iron kids labels work best with permanent markers. No more lost and found or mistaken identity
- PERMANENT ADHESIVE: Name labels are water resistant and durable enough to withstand multiple washing machine and dryer cycles. Perfect when labeling frequently washed items like baby clothes and school uniforms
- VARIETY OF SHAPES & SIZES: Pack includes oval labels and three sizes of rectangle labels for a total of 45 labels on 3 sheets that can be used on items of all sizes
- SO MANY USES: Great for clothing labels, baby clothes labels, kids clothes labels, sporting gear, caps, water bottles, school labels, PE clothes, jackets, t-shirts, backpacks, luggage and camping gear
Make sure clothing always gets returned to its rightful owner with these no-iron kids clothing labels. They’re great for labeling clothing like jackets, t-shirts, school uniforms, baby clothing, PE uniforms, hoodies and more. They also work great on baseball caps, blankets, lunch boxes, backpacks, tennis shoes and other fabric items. The assorted pack includes oval labels and three sizes of rectangle labels. Just write on the no-iron labels with a permanent marker, peel and stick. The labels work with many fabrics and are durable enough to withstand multiple washer and dryer cycles. Keep your kids’ clothing out of the lost and found with these no-iron name and daycare labels.
9. Clothing Labels, Name Labels, Washer and Dryer Safe, No Iron, Kids Labels for Daycare, Nursing Home Labels, Washable, Write-On, Made in The USA
- No-iron, waterproof name labels for clothing for daycare, school and camp. Safe – MADE in the USA.
- Stick-on labels, no iron needed. Washer-and-dryer safe. Adhere onto clothing tag, care tag or directly onto clothing fabric.
- 1.) Write name and allow to dry. 2.) Peel and stick to the clothing label or care tag. 3.) Firmly smooth down.
- Write-on label – use a fine-tipped permanent marker. Permanent adhesive.
- 42-pack. Proud to say we are completely made, manufactured and designed in the USA under higher quality standards and with materials you can trust for you and your family.
Clothing labels for daycare, school, nursing homes, camp and sports. Keep items out of the lost-and-found and avoid mix-ups. Waterproof labels that are easy to use, no iron needed and washer-and-dryer-safe. Just write, peel and stick – it couldn’t be faster. Wash as many times as you want, they won’t come off. Use on all clothing, coats, snow pants, backpacks, dance outfits, swim gear, sports uniforms and more. Also great for nursing homes and college.
1.) Write name and allow to dry. 2.) Peel and stick to the clothing tag (or care tag). 3.) Smooth down to ensure maximum contact.
TIPS: Wait 24 hours before laundering. Use with a ballpoint pen or fine-tipped permanent marker.
Includes Bonus PDFs: Weekly Meal Plan for moms/dads and My Chore Chart for kids. Plain, bright white labels. 42-pack. Each label is 0.85″ x 0.57″. Adhesive is permanent and gets even stronger over time. Created by a mom and her two little girls.
Proud to say we are completely made, manufactured and designed in the USA under higher quality standards and with materials you can trust for you and your family.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Iron On Laundry Laels for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!