Top 9 Laptop 480Gb Ssd
We spent many hours on research to finding laptop 480gb ssd, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best laptop 480gb ssd, you should not miss this article. laptop 480gb ssd coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 9 laptop 480gb ssd by our suggestions
997 reviews analysed
1. Kingston A400 SSD 480GB SATA 3 2.5” Solid State Drive SA400S37/480G – Increase Performance
- Fast start-up, loading and file transfers. A400 has a 7mm form factor to fit in a wider array of systems. It’s ideal for slimmer notebooks and in systems with limited available space
- More reliable and durable than a hard drive
- Multiple capacities with space for applications or a hard drive replacement
- Capacity: 480GB, Interface: SATA Rev. 3.0 (6Gb/s) – with backwards compatibility to SATA Rev. 2.0. 480GB — 500MB/s Read and 450MB/s Write
Incredible speeds plus rock-solid reliability – Kingston’s A400 solid-state drive dramatically improves the responsiveness of your existing system with incredible boot, loading and file transfer times compared to mechanical hard drives. Powered by a latest gen controller for read and write speeds up to 500MB/s and 450MB/s, this SSD is 10x faster than a traditional hard drive for higher performance, ultra-responsive multi-tasking and an overall faster system. Also more reliable and durable than a hard drive, A400 is built with Flash memory. There are no moving parts, making it less likely to fail than a mechanical hard drive. It’s also cooler and quieter, and its shock and vibration resistance makes it ideal for notebooks and other mobile computing devices. A400 is available in multiple capacities from 120GB-480GB to give you all the space you need for applications, videos, photos and other important documents. You can also replace your hard drive or a smaller SSD with a drive big enough to hold all your files. Backwards compatibility to SATA Rev. 2.0 (3Gb/s)
2. PNY CS900 480GB 2.5” SATA III Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) – (SSD7CS900-480-RB)
- Upgrade your laptop or desktop computer and feel The difference with super Fast OS Boot times and application loads
- Exceptional performance offering up to 550MB/s seq. Read and 500MB/s seq. Write speeds
- Superior performance as compared to traditional hard drives (HDD)
- Ultra low power consumption. Ideal for hard disk Drive replacement, photo and video storage, and boot drives
The PNY CS900 2.5-Inch SATA-III (6 GB/s) solid state Drive (SSD) is an excellent choice for a mainstream solid state Drive (SSD) Upgrade from a hard disk Drive (HDD). The CS900 drive is designed for an easy and cost-effective HDD replacement in the existing PC system to help realize faster boot times, quicker application launches, and better overall system performance. With no moving parts, PNY CS900 is highly durable, less likely to fail, and supports up to 3 years of Warranty.
3. Seagate BarraCuda Q1 SSD 480GB Internal Solid State Drive – 2.5 Inch SATA 6Gb/s for PC Laptop Upgrade 3D QLC NAND (ZA480CV1A001)
- Upgrade to affordable SSD performance with next-gen 3D QLC NAND.
- Leverage a SATA SSD that provides up to 30× faster speeds than hard drives.
- Easily upgrade with a 2.5x7mm form factor and SATA connection that allows for universal swap out of SATA drives
- Harness high sequential read/write speeds (up to 550/500) for more responsive downloads, installs, and multitasking.
- Rely on a robust 3-year warranty and 1.8M hours mean time between failures (MTBF).
Seagate BarraCuda Q1 is built with the latest QLC NAND technology to bring fast SSD speeds to your PC upgrade. Improve performance and faster processing with sequential read writes of up to 550/500 MB/s. Enjoy an easy plug-and-play upgrade with a slim 2.5x7mm form factor and SATA 6/Gbs connection. This drive includes Seagate DiscWizard software to migrate data and SeaTools SSD software to monitor performance.
4. SanDisk SSD PLUS 480GB Solid State Drive – SDSSDA-480G-G26
- Easy upgrade for faster boot-up, shutdown, application load and response (As compared to 5400 RPM SATA 2.5″ hard drive. Based on published specifications and internal benchmarking tests using PCMark Vantage scores.)
- Boosts burst write performance, making it ideal for typical PC workloads
- The perfect balance of performance and reliability
- Read/write speeds of up to 535MB/s/445MB/s (Based on internal testing
- performance may vary depending upon drive capacity, host device, OS and application.)
- Shock-resistant for proven durability -even if you drop your computer (Shock resistant (up to 1500G) and vibration resistant (5gRMS, 10-2000 HZ/4.9 gRMS, 7-800 HZ), Temperature (from 0 degrees Celcius to 70 degrees Celcius))
- 3-year limited manufacturer warranty
5. TC SUNBOW 480GB SSD 2.5 Inch SATAIII 6GB/s Internal Solid State Hard Drive for Notebook Tablet Desktop PC Back to School for College Students School Supply School Suppies
- 1. SATA3(6.0Gbps) interface, compatible with SATA2(3.0 Gbps) interface
- 2. Sequential Data Read/Write Performance :330/320MB/s Boot time: it will be within 11seconds from boot to enter the system
- Fast loading while play games and open large application software (such as PS, AI)
- quiet running, no noise
- 3. Compatible system: Windows series, Unix Series, Linux Series, Mac and others usual systems
- 4. Plastic case, Compact and thin: thickness of 7MM, compatible with9MM thick hard disk situation
- 5. Use for: Notebook, PC, POS Machines, All-in-one PC, Advertising Machines, Network Terminals, On-board Computers, Video Surveillance, Servers, Medical products and Equipment Storage.
6. Silicon Power 512GB SSD 3D NAND A55 SLC Cache Performance Boost SATA III 2.5" 7mm (0.28") Internal Solid State Drive (SP512GBSS3A55S25)
- 3D NAND flash are applied to deliver high transfer speeds
- Remarkable transfer speeds that enable faster bootup and improved overall system performance. The advanced SLC Cache Technology allows performance boost and longer lifespan
- 7mm slim design suitable for Ultrabooks and Ultra-slim notebooks.
- Supports TRIM command, Garbage Collection technology, RAID, and ECC (Error Checking & Correction) to provide the optimized performance and enhanced reliability.
- 3-year limited warranty. (Please register your product via SP official website to get the complete manufacturer warranty services, product support and more.)
7. WD Blue 3D NAND 500GB PC SSD – SATA III 6 Gb/s, 2.5"/7mm – WDS500G2B0A
- 3D NAND SATA SSD for capacities up to 2TB* with enhanced reliability. |*As used for storage capacity, one terabyte (TB) = one trillion bytes. Total accessible capacity varies depending on operating environment
- Sequential read speeds up to 560MB/s and sequential write speeds up to 530MB/s.** |**As used for transfer rate or interface, megabyte per second (MB/s) = one million bytes per second and gigabit per second (Gb/s) = one billion bits per second
- An industry-leading 1.75M hours mean time to failure (MTTF) and up to 500 terabytes written (TBW) for enhanced reliability. | MTTF = Mean Time To Failure based on internal testing using Telcordia stress part testing. TBW (terabytes written) values calculated using JEDEC client workload (JESD219) and vary by product capacity
- WD F.I.T. Lab certification for compatibility with a wide range of computers
- 5-year manufacturer’s limited warranty
- Free downloadable software to monitor the status of your drive and clone a drive, or backup your data
- An active power draw up to 25% lower than previous generations of WD Blue SSD
The WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSD utilizes 3D NAND technology for capacities up to 2TB* with enhanced reliability. Featuring an active power draw up to 25% lower** than previous generations of WD Blue SSDs, you’re able to work longer before recharging your laptop, while sequential read speeds up to 560MB/s and sequential write speeds up to 530MB/s give the speed you want for your most demanding computing applications.*** Combined with the free, downloadable WD SSD Dashboard software and a 5-year limited warranty, you can confidently upgrade your system to the WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSD. |*As used for storage capacity, one terabyte (TB) = one trillion bytes. Total accessible capacity varies depending on operating environment. |** Active power draws are up to 25% lower during sequential reads than previous generations of WD Blue SSD at the 500GB capacity point. |***As used for transfer rate or interface, megabyte per second (MB/s) = one million bytes per second and gigabit per second (Gb/s) = one billion bits per second.
8. Crucial BX500 480GB 3D NAND SATA 2.5-Inch Internal SSD, up to 540MB/s – CT480BX500SSD1
- Boot up faster. Load files quicker. Improve overall system responsiveness
- 300% faster than a typical hard drive
- Improves battery life because it’s 45x more energy efficient than a typical hard drive
- Micron 3D NAND – advancing the world’s memory and storage technology for 40 years
- Crucial 3-year limited warranty
Ever wonder why your phone responds faster than your computer? It’s because your phone runs on flash memory. Add flash to your laptop or desktop computer with the Crucial BX500 SSD, the easiest way to get all the speed of a new computer without the price. Accelerate everything.
9. TEAMGROUP GX2 512GB 2.5 Inch SATA III Internal Solid State Drive SSD (Read Speed up to 530 MB/s) T253X2512G0C101
- 4 Times Faster Than HDD – With great performance and ultra-fast read and write speed, GX2 solid state drive is 4 times faster than the traditional hard drive. It speeds up boot time, shutdown time and the response time of applications. Absolutely the best product to replace the traditional hard drive.
- High Efficiency Performance – Uses SATA III 6Gb/s transfer interface. Read/write speed up to 530/430 MB/s which offers more efficient data transferring performance. It also provides lower power consumption and a quiet operation experience. Best selection for pc and laptop upgrade.
- Low Power Consumption for Longer Use – Supports a new generation of power saving technology: DevSleep (Device Sleep Mode). Features ultra-low power consumption, which turns off the power of the SATA interface when the computer goes into standby mode. Saves more battery power and extends battery life.
- Trustworthy and Reliable – With garbage collection, wear-Leveling technology, ECC (Error Correction Code), S.M.A.R.T., and TRIM functions, GX2 SSD ensures operational efficiency, monitors the status of your drive, maintains maximum performance of compatible operating systems, and prolong the service life of the SSD.
- Product warranty – 3 years warranty and free technical support
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Laptop 480Gb Ssd for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!