965 reviews analysed
1. Simple Woodturning Tools – 1¼" X 8 TPI Vacuum Chuck for Woodturning Lathe Bowl Turning
- American Made and Customer Supported by Harrison Specialties , a family owned CNC machining and manufacturing facility in the land of 10,000 lakes – Minnesota.
- This vacuum chuck gives you a great way to finish the bottom of your bowls and other turned vessels.
- Outside diameter: 3½”
- Steel tube length: 18″ beyond the end of the chuck. Chuck material: 6061 aircraft aluminum
- Watch our Simple Vacuum Chuck Demo YouTube Video to see it work!
2. Stick Fast T27595-6" Vacuum Head 1-1/4" x 8 Spindle
Versatile vacuum chuck heads that will seat flat, concave, and convex surfaces. The body of the chuck is molded in glass filled nylon and the mounting adapter is aluminum; the seals are glued into place with pressure sensitive adhesive. The inside seal ring accepts convex radius while the outside ring accepts concave radius. Both will work with flat surfaces. Simply place the No-Lock spindle washer over the spindle before hand tightening the vacuum head. 6″ Chuck Head, fits 1-1/4″ x 8 Spindle.
3. PSI Woodworking LA11418 Headstock Spindle Adapter (1-1/4-Inch-by-8tpi to 1-Inch-by-8tpi Chuck)
4. PSI Woodworking Products LTCA18 Live Tailstock Chuck Adapter 1-Inch by 8TPI Male Thread Mounting to a 2 MT
5. PSI Woodworking CJAWFJ2 Jumbo Flat Jaws
6. TEKNATOOL SUPERNOVA 2 Chuck With 1" x 8tpi Insert, 2" Jaws & Woodworm screw (SUPERNOVA2)
7. PSI Woodworking CSC3000C Barracuda Wood Lathe Key Chuck System
- Includes four (4) Self-Centering Jaw sets to hold Round and Square Stock for turning, pre-threaded for 1x8tpi, and has an adapter for 3/4x16tpi. spindles
- Includes #1 Step Jaws for dowels: 3/32-to-1-3/8-Inch, Holes: 11/16-to-2-3/8-Inch
- Includes #2 Round Jaws, for dowels: 7/8-to-1-1/2-Inch Holes: 1-1/4-to-2-Inch
- Includes #3 Round Jaws, external grip 3-1/16-to-4-3/8-Inch
- Includes Pin jaws which hold inside holes 1-to-2-1/4-Inch, and a screw chuck
8. WEN LA4374 3.75-Inch 4-Jaw Self-Centering Lathe Chuck Set with 1-Inch x 8TPI Thread
- Scroll chuck perfect for holding bowls, spindles, and other unwieldy lathe projects
- Internal jaws tighten around workpieces varying from 1-1/4 to 2-1/2 inches in size
- External jaws spread inside of workpieces with pilot holes ranging from 1-3/4 to 3-1/8 inches
- Keyed tightening mechanism provides additional grip strength to the workpiece
- Features a 1” x 8 TPI thread for compatibility with the majority of wood lathes on the market
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Lathe Vacuum Chuck for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!