805 reviews analysed
1. Dirt Devil Type G Vacuum Bags (10-Pack), 3010348001
2. Genuine Riccar Type W Brilliance HEPA Filtration Vacuum Cleaner Bags (6 pack)
3. Sebo 8120AM Ultra Filter Bag Box for D Series Vacuum, 8-Pack
4. Sanitaire SC889A Commercial Quiet Upright 2 Speed Vacuum Cleaner with Disposal Bag and 7 Amp Motor, 12" Cleaning Path
Our powerful new work horse – the traditional upright model brings with it decades of proven performance with new innovative features such as finger tip controls, ergonomic looped handle and easy access dual zipper bag. Just flip the switch and go from normal to Quiet Clean mode – all without any substantial trade-off in cleaning performance. Now you can use the machine you trust where the cleaning environment calls for peace and quiet. CRI seal of approval – LEED compliant. Synthetic media filtration, dust capacity: 6.1 dry qts. Motor 145 CFM, 69 dB per ASTM. Item must be assembled prior to use. For assembly instructions, please refer to the Owner’s Guide.
5. Sebo 90640AM Airbelt D4 Premium Canister Vacuum with ET-1 Powerhead, Black
DESIGNED FOR CARPETS AND HARD FLOORS
The AIRBELT D4 is a powerful, yet ultra-quiet, canister vacuum, which features three on-board attachments, an unmatched 40-foot cord and 50-foot cleaning radius, rubber-coated wheels to protect floor surfaces, a durable telescopic tube with quick-release connections, and a full bag or clog indicator. Two sizes of its commercial- quality power head are available to deep clean carpets, and a parquet brush is included for cleaning hard floors. An ergonomically designed handle, which also has a suction adjustment switch, provides user comfort and effortless control of the power head’s 180° steering ability. The D4‘s tapered hose, along with its 320° rotating canister connection, improves airflow and provides smooth maneuverability, and its soft bumper protects the vacuum, furniture and walls from scuffs and scratches.
Two Power Head Widths, Amazing Steering Ability and Easy Brush Roller Removal – The ET-1 power head comes standard with the black and white colored machines, but when purchasing a red colored machine, there are two power head choices: the ET-1 (12-inch width) and the ET-2 (15-inch width). Both power heads have manual, four-level brush height adjustment, they effectively clean both carpets and hard floors and offer manual brush shut off, for use on delicate rugs or other floor types that require straight-suction cleaning. Their amazing steering ability provides 180° maneuverability, and they have easy brush roller removal, convenient clog access doors, automatic shut off for brush obstructions, and a light that indicates when brush height is set too high for optimal cleaning or when the brush roller should be replaced due to reaching maximum bristle wear.
A Flat-to-the-floor 3 1/2-inch Profile – The power head’s low profile makes cleaning under furniture and beds easy!
A 40-foot Power Cord and an Amazing 50-foot Cleaning Radius – These two features provide operating efficiency because large areas can be cleaned without changing electrical outlets. The power cord automatically rewinds by simply pressing a button.
A Huge 1.5-gallon Filter Bag – The large-capacity filter bag is convenient and economical because fewer bag changes are needed. An indicator window turns orange when the filter bag should be replaced, and closing its built-in hygiene cap prevents dust from escaping during bag removal or disposal.
A Durable, Rotating Suction-hose Connection – A brilliantly designed hose-to-canister connection allows 320° rotation of the suction hose, providing easier user movement and machine maneuverability.
LED Suction-power Indicator – This technology actually makes it possible for the user to optically monitor the vacuum’s suction power. When using lower power settings, the LED light rotates slowly. When using higher power settings, the light rotates more quickly. When the power is set to standby mode, the light slowly blinks back and forth, left to right.
Patented AIRBELT Bumper – The D4’s soft, textile-covered foam bumper protects furniture, walls and the vacuum itself from incurring scratches and scuffs during use. The bumper also diffuses exhaust air, which contributes to its ultra-quiet performance.
Four Castors with Rubber-coated Wheels, Mounted on Bearings and Steel Axles – The superb castor-wheels glide easily and gently over all floor types, providing exceptional maneuverability and protection of floor surfaces.
Convenient Parking and Storage Aids – After the work is done, the suction hose, telescopic tube and the hard floor parquet brush can be firmly stored on the canister’s underside or backside housing.
Adjustable Suction Switch on the Handle – The suction power of the AIRBELT D4 can be conveniently adjusted on the hose handle; therefore, upholstery can be cleaned with stronger suction, yet curtains can be gently vacuumed as well.
Three Full-size, On-board Accessory Tools, plus a Parquet Brush – For special cleaning tasks, a crevice tool, an upholstery nozzle and a dusting brush are integrated into the canister body, so they are on-board, easy to remove and ready for use at all times. Also, many optional attachments are available. All AIRBELT D4 models come with a parquet brush that was specifically designed for cleaning hard floors.
Full-size Canister Vacuum – The AIRBELT D4 is a full-size canister vacuum, which means it is a larger and more powerful machine that offers three full-size attachments, a huge 1.5-gallon filter bag, and an extra-long power cord.
Personalized Vacuums – The D4’s AIRBELT bumper can be personalized with any one of eight colorful textile covers.
AIRBELT D4’S FILTRATION SYSTEM:
Bags are Better! Top-fill, three and four-layer bags are an integral part of SEBO’s filtration system because they hold virtually all dirt captured by the vacuum, which improves the effectiveness and useful life of the microfilters. They also ensure continuously strong suction because dirt enters from the top, deposits at the bottom, accumulates upward, and air exits through the sides, which allows unimpeded airflow as they fill to capacity. And they can be sealed when full, so no dust can escape into the air during bag removal and disposal.
In contrast, without bags to hold nearly all the captured dirt, the microfilters on bagless vacuums quickly clog from excessive dirt build-up and must be replaced often, or a loss of suction and cleaning effectiveness will occur. In addition, dust and other allergens become airborne when emptying bag-less dirt containers. Lastly, bagless vacuum microfilters are expensive, usually costing more than a multi-year supply of SEBO filter bags.
Pre-motor Filters – Pre-motor filters clean suction air after it passes through the filter bag, but before it passes over the vacuum motor. Cooling the motor with clean air is important because this increases useful life expectancy.
S-class Exhaust Microfilters – S-class Exhaust Microfilters (S =“Schwebstoff” = airborne particles) are made from electrostatically charged micro-fiber material, which attracts and captures dust particles from the airflow of the vacuum after it passes over the motor to cool it. This means that exhaust air is cleaned to the highest level. The S-class Standard requires filters to absorb greater than 99.9% of particles down to 0.3 microns in diameter. For comparison, 100 microns is the diameter of a human hair. Their advantages are a relatively open texture that allows smoother airflow for better suction performance, a longer life expectancy, and they cost less than HEPA filters.
SEBO STANDARD FEATURES:
Designed and Manufactured in Germany – Legendary quality, reliability and performance make SEBO vacuums the first choice of cleaning professionals throughout the world.
Excellent for Users With Allergies or Asthma – The British Allergy Foundation recommends SEBO filters.
Tightly Sealed Vacuums Ensure Effective Filtration – Dirty air, which flows through a vacuum, can only be filtered completely if it does not escape into the room through seams or seals in the machine. This is why all SEBO vacuums have tight seals throughout.
Many vacuum companies with high-filtration claims are actually quoting specifications made by the manufacturer of the filter material, as measured in the laboratory, not the filtration effectiveness of the vacuum itself while operating. Whether or not dirty air can escape through leaks in the body of the machine is not considered. The filtration effectiveness of SEBO vacuums is tested while they operate.
Save Money! SEBO Vacuums Last for Years and Extend Carpet Life! – If properly maintained, SEBO vacuums save ordinary residential users hundreds of dollars by providing excellent performance for ten to fifteen years or more, and their deep-cleaning power-brush technology extends the life of carpets. Typical vacuums perform poorly, even when new, and usually do not last beyond two years. So six or seven “disposable vacuums” must be purchased during the average life expectancy of just one SEBO machine.
Five-year Warranty Coverage – All SEBO models include a five-year warranty on the motor and all non-wear parts and a five-year warranty on labor charges.
SEBO Microfilters Ensure Continuously Strong Suction Performance – They are also long lasting, inexpensive and easy to change in seconds.
Changing Bags is Easy and Clean – SEBO filter bags can be changed in just a few seconds, and a cap keeps dust sealed inside during removal and disposal.
Effective Pet Hair Removal – All SEBO vacuums easily remove pet hair!
6. OVO Powerful Central Vacuum System – Heavy Duty Central Vac With Hybrid Filtration – 35L or 9.25Gal – 700 Airwatts Power Unit – OVO-700ST-35H
- CUTTING EDGE TECHNOLOGY: a. Our vigorous 2-Stage motor with the heavy-duty steel body, gives you powerful 700 airwatts, 140 inch of waterlift. Easily covers up to 9000 square feet area, perfect for large households. b. Our Soft-Start technology adds 20% to the life expectancy of your OVO product’s motor (over traditional central vacuums). c. Our Soft-Stop three seconds delay technologh vacuums debris out of the hose. This keeps left-over debris from emptying onto the floor and elbows of the piping network from getting clogged.
- HYBRID FILTRATION SYSTEM: a. With its top-of-the-line filtration, OVO central vacuums will improve air quality in you home. With their high-efficiency filtration system our vacuums reduce your allergy symptoms and respiratory problems. b. By using high-efficiency cyclonic filtration and disposable filtration bags together, our vacuums filter purifie the air twice, which improves the quality of the air exhausted from unit. When combined with a permanent filter (Washable), our units filter exhaust air up to 99.97%. c. Triple layer filtration bags conveniently dispose of waste in the dirt receptacle without stirring up harmful airborne dust. The three layers of filtration system prevent the ba
- FOCUS ON EVERY DETAIL: a. Our heat protection feature prevents our motors from overheating. b. Our innovative one-piece air-containment gaskets prevent air loss and reduced suction over time. c. LED status indicator informs users of porduct status (time to empty the debris container, to change the bag or for maintenance) d. Our debris-canister latches can be installed anywhere on our cylinders, making it easy to empty and put your unit back into its difficult-to-access spot. e. Our exclusive installation bracket is equipped with rubber vibration and noise-cancelling inserts.
- SILENT: Silent power units also make for healthier lives. To enhance out initial design choice of a quieter and more efficient motor, we added a noise-blocking foam, like that found in recording studios. Once installed in a closed space, our systems make about as much as a wall-mounted air conditioning units.
- BOTTOM-LOAD MECHANISM: Ensures easy access for emptying the 35L. or 9.25Gal. dirt receptacle or replacing the disposable bag, even when the unit is installed up high.
Large capacity hybrid (with or without bags) central vacuum power unit, perfect for large households, covers up to 9000 square feet. Powerful 700 airwatts 2-stage motor with soft-start, soft-stop technology (motor lasts 20% longer) with 32L/9.25 Gal canister. quiet: as noisy as an regular air conditioner. The cyclonic filration combined with the permanent machine washable filter purifies the vacuumed air up to 99.97%. the triple layer filtration bag permits to conveniently dispose of the waste in the dirt receptacle without harmful airborne dust.
7. OVO Large and Powerful Central Vacuum System, Hybrid Filtration (With or Without disposable bags), 25L or 6.6 Gal, 630 Air wattsWith 40 ft Carpet Deluxe Accessory Kit included, Sliver (PAK63CD-40)
- Powerful 630 AW Large Central Vacuum + 40 ft High-Voltage hose with electric powerhead accessory kit included
- POWERFUL: 630AW, 5. 7’’, 2-Stage motor — SOFT START / STOP TECHNOLOGY: Adds 20% to the life expectancy of your OVO central vacuum Motor
- SILENT SYSTEM: Integrated muffler and noise-blocking foam added in the motor compartment
- LARGE VACUUM SYSTEM: Covers up to 7500 square feet area, Up to 8 inlets – CANISTER – 6. 6 gallon / 25 liters Rolled steel bottom load Canister.
- HYBRID FILTRATION: Can be used with disposable bags ( Recommanded) OR Without disposable bags (INCLUDED) – 1 permanent machine washable filter ( INCLUDED)
- LED STATUS INDICATOR informs users of the status of your central vacuum. , NO NEED FOR A DEDICATED CIRCUIT BREAKER: Works on 15 amps breaker non-dedicated – 3 SECONDS DELAY TECHNOLOGY: Vacuums debris out of the hose.
- 40FT ACCESSORY KIT Included: 40 ft High-Voltage hose, On-Off switch at the handle, 12” Floor brush, 2 Telescopic wands, Dusting brush, upholstery brush, crevice tool, chrome hose hanger and accessory holder bag.
- HIGH-VOLTAGE HOSE WITH PIGTAIL: 12’’ power cord (super valve converter available and sold separately) – COMPATIBILITY: Compatible with most existing inlet – PREVENT KINKING: Swivel at the handle
- ELECTRIC POWERHEAD: 6 adjustable heights with LED light (Ideal for shag carpets)- 12’’ FLOOR BRUSH: Horsehair Deluxe Floor Brush (ideal for tiles and hardwood floor)
- 10-YEAR – CUSTOMER SERVICE: Free Technical Support Toll Free or for compatibility information at 1. 800. 776. 7891 or Email at info@myovo. net
OVO Powerful Central Vacuum System – Heavy Duty Central Vac With Hybrid Filtration – 25L or 6. 6Gal – 630 Airwatts Power Unit, 40ft Switch Control Carpet Deluxe Attachement Accessory Kit Included with Motor Powered 6 Heights Adjustable Carpet Beater
8. SEBO 9688AM Airbelt K3 Canister Vacuum with ET-1 Powerhead and Parquet Brush, Black – Corded
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Nutone 500 Vacuum Bagds for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!