Finding your suitable readers for personal air quality tracker is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for personal air quality tracker including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
960 reviews analysed
1. Flow, The Personal Air Quality Sensor by Plume Labs – Mobile, Bluetooth Connection, Measures PM2.5 / PM10 / NO2 / VOC Indoors and Outdoors
- Flow and its companion app help you understand what’s in the air you breathe and build the best reflexes to minimise your exposure to pollution.
- Flow tracks the three main categories of pollutants with a direct impact on our health: Nitrogen Dioxyde (NO2), Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) and Particulate Matter (PM2.5, PM10).
- The first and only portable sensor with comprehensive tracking capabilities. Always-on measurement gives you the minute-by-minute breakdown of your daily exposure with 24H+ battery capacity and 2.5H charging time.
- With the help of your phone’s GPS, Flow builds out the air quality maps of all the places it’s been by your side. The more you use Flow, the more it helps!
- Awards: Red Dot Product Design 2019, FastCo Most Innovative Company 2019, FastCo World Changing Ideas 2019
2. Air Quality Monitor BIAOLING Accurate Tester for CO2 Formaldehyde(HCHO) TVOC PM2.5/PM10 Multifunctional Air Gas Detector Real Time Data&Mean Value Recording for Home Office and Various Occasion
- 【MULTIPLE DETECTABLE GASES】 – For everyone,，It’s necessary to know the air quality of the place where you live.BIAOLING upgraded indoor air quality monitor built in DART electrochemical sensors that can accurate detect air of Carbon Dioxide(CO2), Formaldehyde(HCHO), Volatile Organic Compound(TVOC), Particle Matter(PM2.5/PM10). Those readings involve detection of toluene, harmful chemical substances and pollutants in the air such as carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide,smoke,fog,dust,ink and others.
- 【NEW DESIGN】 – Newest unique mold and design with LCD Color Screen Digital Display
- it can offer mean value for each gas because long-term monitoring, the real-time data exist instability.
- 【PORTABLE&3000mAh RECHARGEABLE BATTERY】 – Size about 5.83” * 2.76” * 1.18”. It’s easy to carry the intelligent air quality monitor that can help us detect the gas air pollution in household, kitchen, bedroom, office, school, car, hotel, travel, camping, party etc…especially in which has baby,child and pregnant woman. Built with 3000 mAh rechargeable battery and packaged with one USB cable, the standby time can last for 8-12 hours.
- 【EASY OPEARATION】 -This air monitor is easy to operate , easy to read numbers and support of an alarm sound will let you know if your air is unsafe and you need to take some actions. At the same time, you can set a standard value of formaldehyde. If the density is higher than standard value, the device will alarm.
- 【NOTIFICATION&WARRANTY】 – It is recommend to close the door and window when test indoor
- It is need around 60 minutes for testing formaldehyde TVOC CO2 (It is just need around 3-15 minutes for testing Cabinet, drawer etc small space.). We offer 30 days return for free replacement and full refund.
3. Air Quality Monitor, Formaldehyde Detector, Pollution Meter, Sensor, Tester; Detect & Test Indoor Pollution, TVOC Volatile Organic Compound Gas, PM2.5 2.5 Micron Particulate Matter Dust; eBook
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL & SCIENTIFIC – This indoor air quality monitor accurately assesses multiple measures of air quality including concentrations of formaldehyde (HCHO), total natural & synthetic volatile organic compounds causing most odors (TVOC), and fine particulate dust matter measuring <
- 2.5 microns in size (PM2.5) which travel deeply into the respiratory tract, reaching the lung alveoli and can worsen asthma.
- PORTABLE TESTING – Spot check indoor air quality anywhere or leave device on for continuous monitoring up to 2 days. This easy-to-carry air quality tester can help monitor air quality at home, in the car, and in hotel rooms. The 2200mAh battery provides portable power when DC 5V micro USB charging is not available. Information is displayed on a clear 2.8” color LCD display.
- ADVANCED FAN & SENSORS – This air quality monitor has a built-in fan to quickly draw in ambient air to allow REAL-TIME measurements. It incorporates a laser sensor to measure levels of dust particles and has a second electrochemical semiconductor sensor to measure formaldehyde and natural/synthetic organic compound levels.
- HEALTHY HOME? – Is your family suffering from sick building syndrome? This air quality tester detects organic compounds like formaldehyde which has suspected links to nasal cancer and lung cancer emitted from many household materials. By measuring particulate pollution, an air pollution monitor can also help you know when asthma may worsen and when to change your home’s air filter.
- ORIGINAL DESIGN & USA BASED SUPPORT – We have Midwest-based technical staff including a chemist to answer any questions you have. Also included will be a 20+ page eBook on Gas and Air Quality Hazards. We have worked with the supplier that holds this air quality detector’s design rights so you can be confident this item is tried and tested.
Have you gone nose blind to household odors?
Check multiple measures of your home’s air quality. This air quality monitor has a fan onboard that allows REAL-TIME accurate monitoring of formaldehyde (HCHO), total volatile organic compounds (VOCs), and <2.5 micron-sized="" fine="" particulate="" dust="" (pm2.5).="" formaldehyde="" is="" an="" environmental="" carcinogen="" yet="" odorless="" at="" lower="" concentrations="" that="" can="" off-gas="" from="" various="" building="" materials.="" detect="" low="" levels="" of="" airborne="" organic="" compound="" and="" odors="" or="" vocs="" emitted="" from="" biologic="" and="" synthetic="" sources="" such="" as="" plastics="" not="" perceivable="" to="" the="" human="" nose.="" check="" microscopic="" inhalable="" dust="" levels="" with="" pm2.5="">2.5>
Problems with allergies?
See when you may need to change your home’s air filter. Watch the levels of formaldehyde and VOCs drop when the windows are opened. Learn where air quality is poorer and where your allergies can worsen. Allergies that are difficult to control with unexplained coughing, runny nose, and shortness of breath may indicate sick building syndrome.
Tips on Use:
-Large variations or 9.999 TVOC readings do not indicate an error as this instrument is a sensitive electronic nose; environmental TVOCs vary much and high TVOCs often can result from interference from benign fragrances or odors.
-Calibrate if 0.000 indoor readings noted or with new device.
-2.8” 240 x 320 LCD
-2200 mAh Li battery; DC 5V micro USB charging
-HCHO Range: 0 – 1.999 mg/m3
-TVOC Range: 0 – 9.999 mg/m3
-PM2.5 range: 0 – 999 μg/m3; PM10 calculated from measured PM2.5
-Adjustable alarm for various HCHO levels and auto-shutoff timing (up to 2 days).
As the only US based retailer of this item, we have a chemist on staff to answer any technical questions. We also include a 20+ pgs eBook on Gas & Air Quality Hazards and Updated Manual emailed at time of item delivery.
4. Atmotube Pro Portable Outdoor and Indoor Professional Air Quality Monitor [PM, VOCs, Formaldehyde, Temperature, Humidity and Barometric Pressure Gauge]
- REAL-TIME AIR QUALITY TRACKER – constantly monitors the environment around you, accurately measuring a wide range of PM, volatile organic compounds (VOCs) like acetone, methanol, formaldehyde, and harmful gases.
- PM SENSORS detects PM1, PM2.5, and PM10 pollutants, such as dust, pollen, soot, and mold spores.
- PORTABLE & WEARABLE: most compact air quality tracker which securely hooks on a bag or belt, with up to 7 days battery life so you can take it anywhere and test air pollution in or outside your home.
- MULTI-PURPOSE: Atmotube Pro air quality tester also includes a weather station with atmospheric pressure, temperature, and humidity sensors for using indoors or outdoors.
- MOBILE APP: User-friendly interface shows air quality readings, helps to track measurements history and personal air score. If the air quality gets below a certain point, you will immediately receive an alert.
5. uHoo Indoor Air Quality Sensor – 9 in 1 Smart Air Monitor to Boost Productivity & Health – Breathe Easy Climate Control Meter with CO2 Monitor, Thermometer, Humidity Gauge, Dust, VOC & Allergen Sensor
- THE WORLD’S MOST ADVANCED MONITOR – You can breathe freely and easily when you know what’s in your air. Only uHoo’s air quality monitor provides a fully comprehensive analysis by measuring indoor temperature, humidity, dust, toxins, nitrogen dioxide, carbon dioxide, ozone, air pressure, and more.
- A BREATH OF FRESH AIR – Your asthma, allergies, and sleep quality all suffer when indoor air is unclean. Don’t let impurities impacts your overall health, happiness, and productivity. uHoo tests the air, and the uHoo mobile app streamlines your data for personalized tips to achieve the safest atmosphere possible.
- SMART & SEAMLESS – Clean breathing in any indoor environment is finally possible. The uHoo system syncs with any IFTTT-compatible device. It works with Nest, Roomba, Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, and more for anything from scheduled cleanings to 24/7 climate control. You can even record your data on Google Spreadsheet using IFTTT.
- EFFORTLESS CONNECTION – With uHoo, advanced technology is simpler than ever. Just plug in your uHoo, connect to WiFi, and receive round-the-clock feedback through 9 precisely calibrated sensors. All you need is a stable network and a smartphone or tablet with iOS 9 or newer or Android 4.3 or newer.
- SIGH OF RELIEF SUPPORT – For complete peace of mind, uHoo provides a 1-year warranty. If you have any questions or concerns about your product, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our customer support team. After all, you are uHoo’s #1 priority!
6. Atmotube PLUS: Portable Outdoor and Indoor Air Quality Monitor [VOCs, Formaldehyde, Temperature, Humidity and Barometric Pressure Gauge] – Black
- Real-time air quality tracker – constantly monitors the environment around you, accurately measuring a wide range of Volatile Organic compounds (VOCs) like acetone, methanol, formaldehyde and harmful gases.
- Portable & Wearable: most compact air quality meter which securely hooks on a bag or belt, with up to 7 days battery life so you can take it anywhere and test air pollution in or outside your home.
- Multi-purpose: Atmotube PLUS air quality tester also includes a weather station with atmospheric pressure, temperature, and humidity sensors for using indoors or outdoors.
- Mobile app: The Atmotube mobile app is free and available for iOS 9 and Android 4.3+ smartphones with Bluetooth LE support. Its clear and simple user interface shows current air quality readings and helps you track the history of your measurements and your personal air score. If the air quality gets below certain point, you will immediately receive an alert.
- The Impact: the aggregated environmental data is shared to a global air quality Map that is free for everyone to use. Atmotube PLUS is a personal contribution to global air pollution Awareness, as well as a potential lifesaver for you and your family.
Atmotube PLUS is a wearable, portable air quality meter that monitors the quality and safety of the air you breathe.
it also measures atmospheric pressure, temperature, and humidity.
why Atmotube PLUS is better than other air quality trackers: – advanced: features the Newest generation of sensors for the instant detection of harmful gases, no calibration required – it just works! -compact: a set of high-quality air pollution sensors are now packed into a small and stylish handheld device – portable: securely hooks on a bag or belt, with up to 7 days battery life so you can take it anywhere>- multi-purpose: also includes a weather station with atmospheric pressure, temperature, and humidity sensors – connected: all data is shown in our mobile app and shared to our global air quality map the sensors inside
atmotube keep constant track of the air parameters. Every two seconds, your Atmotube will measure concentration of VOCs, temperature, humidity, and barometric pressure, then send them all to your smartphone via Bluetooth (BT5.0).
7. Temtop M2000C Air Quality Monitor for PM2.5 PM10 Particles CO2 Temperature Humidity settable Audio Alarm Recording Curve Easy Calibration Colorful Display
- Multifunctional Air Quality Monitor device with laser particle sensor and carbon dioxide sensor based on NDIR
- This detector can detect PM2.5 PM10 Particles CO2 Temperature and Humidity
- Audio alarm, colorful TFT display, ergonomic design, built-in rechargeable large capacity battery
- Easy understanding user interface-Fahrenheit Display Only!!!
8. Air Quality Monitor Indoor Formaldehyde Air Detector with LCD Display for Accurately Testing PM2.5/PM10 HCHO TVOC HCHO(Formaldehyde) CO2 Temperature Humidity, Alarm Clock Function Available
- PROFESSIONAL AIR QUALITY MONITOR – Our air detector with built-in the latest sensor and smart chip to accurately test the PM2.5/ PM10 HCHO TVOC HCHO(Formaldehyde) CO2 Humidity Temperature data (0.01mg/m³) to ensure the health of the whole family.
- BACKLIT LCD DISPLAY – Equipped with large LCD colorful display to show the data of the air quality in real-time for you can know the house air conditions anytime to make your life healthier, with time/ alarm clock/ calendar to offer more convenience.
- EASY TO USE – Button control and automatically operation, just press the power button 3s then the air quality monitor can automatically detect the air data and show it on the LCD display, comes with user manual, easy to set and use.
- WIDELY APPLICATION – Mini compact size with built-in high performance battery, 4-6h playing time, 4h to full charged, perfect for detecting the gas air pollution in household, office, school, dorm room, kitchen, bedroom, hotel, travel, camping, meeting your various needs.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE – We listen to every customer’s voice and committed to deliver a pleasant shopping experience, 30 days money back and 12 months warranty, feel free to contact us if there is any issue with our Air Quality Monitor.
9. 2.8" Digital Car PM2.5 Air Quality Detector Tester Meter AQI Home Gas Monitor
- Acrylic clear case shell, high transmittance to be looked through
- 2.8″ TFT screen, colorization display, wide angle vision up to 180°
- High sensitivity sensor ensures the high accuracy in data collections
- Semi-closing design performs excellent in heat radiation, long-life use
- Multipurpose in air quality detection in PM1.0, PM2.5, PM10.0, AQI, temperature&humidity, suspended particulate matter
Material: Acrylic Case + Electronic Components
Size: Approx. 8.5×6.5×3.7cm/ 3.35×2.56×1.46″
Processor: For ARM 32 Bit Chips
Font color: Multi Colors
Screen: 2.8″ TFT
Resolution Ratio: 320×240
Power Supply: DC 5V
Operation Current: 1-2A
Temperature Measure Range: -20 to 60 ℃
Accuracy: ±0.1 ℃
Language Version: English
Semi-closing design performs excellent in heat radiation, long-life use
Multipurpose in air quality detection in PM1.0, PM2.5, PM10.0, AQI, temperature&humidity, suspended particulate matter
Real-time detection results will be shown on screen in corresponding colors related to collected datas
Lightweight, easy to use and be a straightaway in data interpretation
Power supply in DC 5V universal, usb socket, car charger, power bank, etc
Suitable for home/office and car or part scope on air quality detection
Please allow 1-3cm (0.4-1.18″) difference due to manual measurement and slight color variation for different display setting
Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item
1PC x PM2.5 Tester
NO Retail Box. Packed Safely in Bubble Bag.
10. First Alert Smoke Detector and Carbon Monoxide Detector Alarm | Battery Operated, SCO5CN
- Keep your family safe with this battery operated smoke and carbon monoxide alarm
- battery powered alarms provide continuous monitoring of CO levels, even if there’s a power failure
- Features an electrochemical Carbon Monoxide sensing technology as well as a photoelectric sensor that detects the larger particles of a smoldering fire
- Indicator lights on the face of the unit display the presence of smoke or carbon monoxide, while an 85-decibel siren provides a clear, loud warning upon detection
- Battery-operated unit installs quickly and easily without an electrician
- Simple to use, with a single test/silence button
- EZ access battery drawer allows you to change battery without removing alarm from ceiling
- 7-year limited warranty
- equipped with end-of-life signal chirp, so you know when it’s time to replace the unit for safety
- all First Alert alarms are rigorously tested to meet UL standards
The First Alert SCO5CN Combination Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarm features dual sensors to detect both smoke and carbon monoxide in a single device. A photoelectric sensor detects the smoke most often produced by smoldering fires, and minimizes false alarms from cooking smoke or shower steam. Additionally, the advanced electrochemical CO sensor detects carbon monoxide leaks from multiple sources, such as faulty fuel-burning appliances, blocked chimneys, and generators running inside or too close to homes. A loud, 85-decibel siren alerts you to the threat; unique alarm sounds and indicator lights on its face distinguish a smoke warning from a carbon monoxide warning. This carbon monoxide and smoke detector is battery operated, so you don’t need an electrician for installation. Requiring just two AA batteries and featuring an easy-access battery compartment for quick changes, this smoke and carbon monoxide detector has a single button that allows you to silence a false alarm or test the unit. If your carbon monoxide alarm keeps chirping, the battery may be low or weak. On First Alert carbon monoxide detectors, check to see if the battery light is yellow or green. If the alarm is chirping and the light is yellow, it means the battery is low. The way to get a carbon monoxide alarm to stop chirping is to replace the battery.
Carbon monoxide (CO) is the leading cause of accidental poisoning deaths in America, yet many people don’t know they are suffering from CO poisoning until its too late. Since symptoms of CO poisoning are like the flu, you might not even know you’re in danger at first. That’s why a carbon monoxide alarm is an excellent way to protect your family. It can detect the CO you can’t see, smell or taste in the air.
The First Alert SCO5CN carbon monoxide and smoke alarm uses an electrochemical carbon monoxide sensor-the most accurate technology available. The alarm uses photoelectric smoke sensing technology which is environmentally friendlier and which reduces nuisance alarms, making it ideal for cooking areas. It is also great for sensing slow smoldering fires quickly. The permanent sensors last the lifetime of the alarm. The test/silence button both silences a non-threatening alarm or low battery warning and allows you to test the unit’s functionality. A low battery signal alerts you to replace the battery and end-of-life alarm of three chirps alerts you to replace the unit. Two AA batteries are included. 5-year limited warranty. UL listed. Not available for sale in Massachusetts.–Bree Norlander
What’s in the Box
One combination carbon monoxide and smoke alarm, two AA batteries, and user’s manual. This does not contain voice feature.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Personal Air Quality Tracker for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!