Finding your suitable readers for small compost bags for kitchen is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for small compost bags for kitchen including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
741 reviews analysed
1. BioBag, The Original Compostable Bag, Kitchen Food Scrap Bags, ASTMD6400 Certified 100% Compostable Bags, Biodegradable Products Institute & VINCOTTE OK Home Certified, Non GMO, 3 Gallon, 100Count
- SIZE 3 GALLON: Contains 100 Compostable BioBags, 3 Gallon Size , 16.9″ x 17.7″, 0.64 mil
- DURABLE COMPOSTABLE SOLUTION: Star sealed BioBag composting bags are gathered at the bottom for extra strength
- HIGHEST BIOBASED CONTENT: BioBags are made from the starches of plants, vegetable oils and fully compostable polymers
- GUARANTEED TO FIT YOUR BIN: BioBag Food Waste Bags fit most kitchen countertop composting pails and keeps buckets clean
- CERTIFIED IN U.S & EUROPE: Certified compostable by the Biodegradable Products Institute to meet the ASTM D6400 standard and meets European EN 13432
- BACKYARD/HOME COMPOSTING: BioBag products are also certified by OK Compost HOME for disposal in home backyard compost settings
- NON GMO PRODUCT VERTIFIED – BioBag Products met strict criteria for GMO avoidance to achieve this verification
“BioBag Food Scraps bags are ideally used for the collection of food scraps and other kitchen waste for home, municipal and community composting. Our popular BioBag 3 gallon size is designed to fit most kitchen countertop composting pails. BioBags breathe naturally, allowing moisture to escape and evaporate. This process allows food waste to dry, thus reducing mold and bacteria, which causes odor. When BioBags are used with a ventilated bin, you’ll have the ultimate system for food waste collection. BioBag is the leading supplier of compostable bags across the globe however, BioBag isn’t a large PE plastic bag company that now conveniently dabbles in the new world of compostable bags. We are a small company of dedicated employees, who are fully committed to ONLY producing certified compostable bags and films. It’s All We Do! This product complies with California Law (SB 1972) and other state and local laws regarding compostable labeled products. BioBags are BPI certified to meet the ASTM D6400 specification. BPI Certification #891053. The ASTM D6400 is the North American equivalent of the European EN 13432. Both specifications require that compostable products completely decompose in a composting setting in a specific time frame, leaving no harmful residues behind. For best results: Use within one year of purchase; Store in a cool, dry place away from excessive heat. (Try the fridge or freezer); Change out your used BioBag every 3-5 days; condensation may form when used in a closed container. BioBags are Manufactured in the USA with resin sourced from Italy. BioBags are BPA free and FDA Approved. Certified Compostable wording and the Biodegradable Products Institute (BPI) logo are visibly printed on each bag. Approved for use in Green & Brown cart communities that accept compostable plastics. “
2. Hippo Sak Compostable Small Food Scrap Bags, 80 Count
Hippo Sak Compostable Small Food Scrap Bags allow you to keep compost pails clean and makes food scrap collection easy. These 3 gallon, leak proof fully compostable bags are made from vegetable starches and certified for both home and commercial composting, as well as meets US Standard ASTM-D6400. They fit most kitchen countertop containers perfectly and are MADE IN THE USA.
3. Hefty Small Kitchen Scrap Compost Bags – 2.6 Gallon, 25 Count
- This package contains 25 Hefty Compostables, green, 2.6 gallon trash bags, each 0.6 mil thick
- Put a greener slant on kitchen garbage collection with these BPI-certified, 100% compostable small kitchen trash bags
- Hefty compostable kitchen garbage bags have been specifically developed for curbside waste collection programs (NOTE: Trash bag NOT suitable for backyard composting)
- These small trash bags are perfect for collecting kitchen scraps like produce peels, coffee grounds and eggshells
- Hefty 2.6 gallon compostable trash bags work best if used within 9 months of opening package
Hefty Small Kitchen Scrap Compost Bags help you minimize your environmental impact as you prep your family meals. Use these small compostable bags to line your countertop receptacle to make clean up of compostable items easy. Sized for kitchen scraps, these bags are slightly larger than 2 gallon trash bags, so you have room to fit coffee grounds, produce peels, eggshells and other compostable food items. Place a paper towel or newspaper between the trash bag and your container to help avoid condensation, and store the package in a cool, dry place for best results. Designed especially for your curbside municipal food waste program, these BPI-certified small trash bags are light green and transparent for quick visual identification. Once the bag is full, tie it off to contain any odors and keep out insects, then pop it in your curbside compostable collection bin. Feel good knowing that a few extra minutes on your part can help reduce the amount of compostable waste that needlessly ends up in the landfill. Look for the Box Tops for Education coupon on every package of Hefty trash bags that helps your school earn cash. All Hefty trash bags are backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
4. UNNI ASTM D6400 100% Compostable Trash Bags, 2.6 Gallon, 9.84 Liter, 200 Count, Extra Thick 0.71 Mils, Food Scrap Small Kitchen Trash Bags, US BPI and Europe OK Compost Home Certified, San Francisco
- 2.6 Gallon / 9.84 Liter capacity
- Size: 16.3 in x 16.5 in x 0.71 Mils
- 100 Bags Per Roll
- CERTIFIED COMPOSTABLE IN U.S. & EUROPE: Certified by the Biodegradable Products Institute (BPI) under US standard ASTM D6400. Certified OK Compost Home under European standard EN 13432 by Vinçotte and Tüv Austria. OK Compost Home certification guarantees 100% BIODEGRADABILITY IN HOME COMPOSTING facilities.
- HIGHEST BIOBASED CONTENT: UNNI Compostable Bags are made from plant starches and contain NO polyethylene. Bags are durable, nontoxic, easy to use and great for the environment.
- USAGE & STORAGE: Avoid excessive heat
- store Compostable Bags in a cool, dry place and use within one year of purchase. Purchase only as many as you can use in 9 months.
- UNNI compostable bags are the ethical choice for a cleaner environment and an ECO-FRIENDLY future. Thank you taking care of our planet for FUTURE GENERATIONS by replacing plastic with our sustainably manufactured, compostable bags. Together, U ‘n’ I make Earth a better place.
5. Primode 100% Compostable Bags, 3 Gallon Food Scraps Yard Waste Bags, Extra Thick 0.71 Mil. ASTMD6400 Biodegradable Compost Bags Small Kitchen Trash Bags, Certified by BPI and VINCETTE, (100)
- THREE GALLON SIZE: Each of our compost bags has a capacity of 3 gallons!
- 100% COMPOSTABLE: The food waste bags are fully compostable.
- BPI-CERTIFIED: Our compostable bags meet BPI requirements for safety standards.
- STRONG & DURABLE: The compost trash bags are much tougher than others which tear and fray easily.
- EASY TO USE: The composting bags are easy to use and just the right size, which is why they are recommended for those who live in quaint town homes or small flats.
Composting is a great way to recycle, reduce and reuse waste, but it isn’t always as easy as some make it seem.
Here’s a little secret: The key to successful composting is choosing the right type of compost bags.
While some composting bags tear easily or don’t hold much, ours are exceptionally strong and offer an impressive capacity. It’s true. The extra thick 0.71 milliliter compostable bags each hold up to 3 gallons!
Use the 100% compostable bags in a small kitchen, in the break room at the office or in the cafeteria. Each value pack contains (100) total composting sacks, so you should have plenty for many months to come. (We also carry the compstable bags in larger quantities if needed.)
There are strict regulations placed on composting accessories, but our composting trash bags are completely compliant. This means you can safely use them knowing they won’t sit in a landfill somewhere if tossed out.
The compost sacks also meet the requirements set forth by those who make suggestions for backyard composters living in urban environments.
– 3 Gallon Capacity
– 100 Count Box
– Safe & Certified
– Strong & Easy to Use
Primode’s compstable bags will change your life.
Order your compost bag value pack now!
6. Norpro 100% Compostable Bags, 50 Count (870)
- Each bag is 6 liters, .65 mil, measures 14″ x 16″ / 35cm x 40.5cm. Fits most keepers and pails.
- 50 bags with perforation for dispensing.
- Liners help to maintain the cleanliness for your compost pail. Perfect for taking with you when you walk your pets, too.
- Compost along with the food scraps, peelings, egg shells, coffee grounds and other waste.
- Meets compost standards by complying with the ASTM D6400 & EN13432 standards. BPI Certified and OK Compost Certified. Meets California Law SB1749. This information is now printed on each bag. See images.
Measures: Each bag is 6 liters, .65 mil, measures 14″ x 16″ / 35cm x 40.5cm Box: 3.75″ x 2.75″ x 2.75″ / 9.5cm x 7cm x 7cm Box has perforation for dispensing 50 bags. Meets compost standards by complying with the ASTM 6400 & EN13432 standards. BPI Certified and OK Compost Certified. Meets California Law SB1749. Compost along with the food scraps, peelings, egg shells, coffee grounds and other waste. Liners help to maintain the cleanliness for your compost pail. Perfect for taking with you when you walk your pets, too. Fits most keepers and pails.
As printed on the bag, these bags are compostable in industrial facilities. Check locally, as these do not exist in many communities. Not Suitable for backyard composting.
Norpro was founded in 1973 with a vision to design, manufacture, and supply the highest caliber kitchenware. Norpro’s offering of innovative, high quality product for cooking, preparing and serving food are produced with superior materials and craftsmanship.
7. ProGreen 100% Compostable Bags 13 Gallon, Extra Thick 0.87 Mil, 100 Count, Small Kitchen Trash Bags, Food Scraps Yard Waste Bags, Biodegradable ASTM D6400 BPI And VINCOTTE Certified
- ✅ ProGreen 100% COMPOSTABLE US BPI & EUROPEAN VINCOTTE CERTIFIED: meets the requirements of the ASTM D6400 standards, also meats the New York and California laws.
- ✅ SIZE 13 GALLON: Measures 23.8 x 29.4 Inch our ProGreen bags will fit most 13 gallon cans bins & pails for food waste and yard waste. (Also comes in various sizes 2.6 – 3 – 6 – 33 GALLON)
- ✅ BACKYARD/INDUSTRIAL COMPOSTING: good for backyard composting certified by VINCOTTE HOME OK compost and good for industrial facilities certified by BPI.
- ✅ AMOUNT 100 BAGS: in our box, you will have 100 compostable bags easy to pull out with a mint green color.
- ✅ STRONG AND THICK: these bags are extra thick 0.87 MIL so this will not tear and leak so easily
Why should you change from traditional polyethylene plastic bags to progreen compostable bags?
Because a traditional plastic bag is made to last forever versus a ProGreen compostable bag will slowly breakdown naturally back to the earth keeping our community safe and clean,
Let’s be a PRO and help our community stay GREEN by choosing ProGreen you will be Pro Green!
ProGreen 100% compostable bags made out of corn starch is the best bag to choose when it comes to industrial and home/backyard composting certified by US BPI & EAROPEAN VINCOTTE, The box is designed to pull out the bags easily, comes with a nice mint green color
ProGreen compostable bags come in a variety of sizes
- 2.6 Gallon value pack of 100 bags .71 MIL
- 3 Gallon value pack of 100 bags .71 MIL
- 6 Gallon value pack of 30/100 bags .87 MIL
- 13 Gallon value pack of 30/100 bags .87 MIL
- 33 Gallon value pack of 20 bags .1.1 MIL
For best results and to avoid bag from tearing recommended by ProGreen
– REPLACE BAGS DAILY MAXIMUM 3 TO 5 DAYS
– Store in cool and dry place do not store in hot area
– Use within one year of purchase
Click ‘Add to Cart‘ to order your box 100% compostable bags from ProGreen!
Buy with confidence as your risk-free purchase is backed by our 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. We hope you are completely satisfied with your purchase, but if you are not, we will give you a full refund.
8. Green Earth Compostable Biodegradable Food Scraps Waste Kitchen Trash Bags, 2.6 Gallon, 10 Liter, 100-Count, Superior Strength 0.8 Mil Thickness, US BPI ASTM D6400 and Europe OK Compost Home Certified
- ● CAPACITY AND DIMENSIONS: 2.6 Gallon /10 Liter capacity
- Size: 16.3 in x 16.5 in x 0.8 Mils
- ● GUARANTEED COMPOSTABLE – Unlike many “biodegradable” bags, ours decompose completely in both home and commercial composting facilities, leaving only nutrient-rich humus, water, and CO2.
- ● USE & CARE – Fits most tall bins
- Use within one year of purchase
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- ● AVOID GMOs – Green Earth Compostable sources GMO-free crops to make all our compostable products.
- ● CERTIFIED IN US & EUROPE – Green Earth Compostable garbage bags meet the toughest standards for home and municipal/commercial composting. They are certified under the BPI’s strict ASTM D6400 specification in the USA. Also certified OK Compost Home, a European standard for 100% compostability in both industrial/municipal and home/backyard composting facilities.
9. 1.2 Gallon Small Trash Bags Garbage Bags, Mini Compostable Strong Bathroom Wastebasket Can Liners trash Bags for Home Office Kitchen fit 5 Liter 5L,1 Gal,Green
- ✔【Biodegradable Trash Bags】Our small trash bags are all made of Plastarch material(PSM), certification by the Biodegradable Products Institute (BPI) with the U.S. standard ASTM D6400 PSM Bioplastics Based On Natural Renewable Plant Starch Extract, compostable in backyard or home composting facilities without causing damage to the environment.
- ✔【Fit for Small Trash CANS】The Dimension((L*W) Of The Liner Is 15.7 inches *14.9 inches, With The Bottom Octagonal Design leave no space to leak.125 counts of 5 rolls ( 25 count per roll) Perfectly Fit 4.5 Liter, 0.8-1.6 and 1-1.5 Gal
- ✔【Muti-purpose Waste Bags】The Trash Can Liner Is clear green in Color,Looks Clean And Refine,Perfect For Office,Kitchen,Bathroom,Bedroom,Living Room,Baby Diapers,paper shredder Car, Cleaning dog waste & cat litter And Trash Recycling.
- ✔【Convenient to Use】These mini trash Bags Are Packed In a very Delicate And Light Way That Is Convenient To Store Or Carry. In Terms Of Detail, The Breakpoint Design Makes It Easy To Separate Them And Avoid The Trouble Of Tearing.
- ✔【No smell & Eco-friendly】We Promote Green small Garbage Bags. These Are Unscented,Non-Toxic And Pure. It Controls The Odor Very Well, And Help Us Identify The Contents Of The Garbage So That Sorting And Recycling Of It Better.
10. Morcte 100% Biodegradable Compost Bags, 1.2 Gallon, White, 100 Counts
100 counts 1.2 gallon 100% certified biodegradable compast bags
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Small Compost Bags For Kitchen for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!