Top 9 Smart Home Dimmer Swith
Nowadays, there are so many products of smart home dimmer swith in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for smart home dimmer swith in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings smart home dimmer swith which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
914 reviews analysed
1. Kasa Smart Light Switch, Dimmer by TP-Link – WiFi Light Switch, Neutral Wire, Works w/ Alexa & Google (HS220)
- CONTROL FROM ANYWHERE – Turn electronics on or off from anywhere with your smartphone using the Kasa app (Compatible w/ Android & iOS)
- VOICE CONTROL – Works with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Microsoft Cortana supported devices for a hands-free experience
- GENTLE OFF – Tailor your lighting to fade on with a click of the switch or a double-click to gently fade off the lights while your child drifts off to sleep
- SCHEDULING – Use Schedules to set your Smart Switch to automatically turn on and off while you’re home or away
- NOTE: Requires a neutral wire / Works in a single-pole setup only / Secured 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi network connection
Control your lights from anywhere with the Kasa Smart Wi-Fi Light Switch, Dimmer. With the Smart Wi-Fi Dimmer, you can control the ambiance of any space with the push of a button. Plus, easily control it from anywhere using the Kasa app or you can use your voice to control when paired with Amazon Alexa, Google assistant and Microsoft cortana. Protocols Supported: IEEE 802.11b/g/n; System Requirement: Android 4.1 or higher iOS 9.0 or higher; Wireless Type: 2.4GHz 1T1R
2. Lutron Caseta Wireless Smart Lighting Dimmer Switch for Wall & Ceiling Lights, PD-6WCL-WH, White, Works with Alexa, Apple HomeKit, and the Google Assistant
- Works with Amazon Alexa to support dimming through voice control (Smart Bridge required, Alexa device and Smart Bridge sold separately)
- Replaces an existing switch and installs in 3 steps in as little as 15 minutes
- Ideal dimmer for all homes, as it does not require a neutral
- Can control up to 17 bulbs per circuit (based on 8.5W LED bulb, 60W incandescent equivalent)
- Tested and recommended for use with over 1,000 bulbs (for recommended LEDs, please see “Technical Specification”) and works with up to 150W dimmable LED/CFL or 600W incandescent/halogen bulbs
- For added convenience use with Pico remote (PJ2-3BRL-GXX-L01) to turn lights on/off or raise/lower to adjust brightness
- For multi-location applications, use with Caseta Wall Mount Kit (PJ2-WALL-WH-L01, sold separately)
- Works with your voice assistant or smart phone via the FREE Lutron app for iOS AND Android (Smart Bridge required)
- Connects with more leading smart home brands (including Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, the Google Assistant, Nest, Serena shades, and Sonos) than any other leading smart lighting control brand (Smart Bridge required)
- Includes (1) Caseta Wireless Smart Dimmer Switch
- Coordinating wallplate sold separately
3. Smart Dimmer Switch, Gosund Smart Light Switch Dimmer Works with Alexa & Google Home, with Remote Control & Timer, Single-Pole, Neutral Wire Required, ETL & FCC Listed, No Hub Required (1 Pack)
- 0% – 100% Dimmable – Adjust the desired brightness/speed via phone app, voice control, or manually via the LED touch panel. Brightness memory function is available for the last light setting when powered off.
- Voice Control – The smart switch works with Alexa & Google Assistant to free your hands
- No Hub or subscription required. Enable the Gosund skill in the Alexa/Google app to pair.
- Remote Control & Scheduling – Remote control your smart switch dimmer from anywhere via Gosund App
- set schedules to turn on/off electrical appliances while you are home or away. You can also share the App with your family members to control device. 2.4G WiFi only for the first time installation (NOT 5G)
- single-pole use only (NOT 3-way).
- Group & Scene Control – Group control your Gosund smart dimmer light switches
- create scenes for when you wake up, go to bed and so on.
- Note: Smart bulb can’t be dimmed by the smart dimmer switch. Neutral Wire is needed
- Step-by-step instructions will guide you through the wiring process. Standard size fits any standard multi-gang wall plate
- supports up to 150W dimmable LED/CFL or 400W incandescent bulbs and 100W ceiling fans. Gosund smart switch is backed by 90 day unconditional full refund guarantee and 12-Month limited warranty.
4. Leviton DW6HD-1BZ Decora Smart Wi-Fi 600W Incandescent/300W LED Dimmer, No Hub Required, Works with Alexa, Google Assistant and Nest
- Works with Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately). Control your home from anywhere – no hub required – simply replace your existing light switch
- Schedule your lights to turn on when you want them including sunrise/sunset, easily create fun lighting scenes, or use your voice to ask Alexa or Google to turn off all lights
- Control up to 20 residences, 99 smart devices, 50 rooms, 50 scenes, 50 activities, and 50 schedules per account, plus adjust fade rates, LED activity, preset brightness levels, and more
- Leviton devices are truly smart – your pre-set schedules live inside each device, so your schedules always run as expected
- Works with Nest – automate lighting based on sensors or alarms. Confirm that the dimmer is being supplied from a 120V AC, 60 Hz source only
- Works with Google Assistant
- Integrate with IFTTT, utilize auto-shutoff in closets, hallways and bathrooms
- plus engage home vs. away – perfect for vacation
- Requires Neutral Wire
- Rated for dimmable LED and CFL loads up to 300W and incandescent loads up to 600W
- Facilitates multi-location (3-way) dimming using up to 4 remote units (DD00R-DLZ)
- Includes white and light almond paddles with six color options available, wall-plate sold separately
Easily replace your existing single pole or multi-way dimmer with the new Leviton 600-Watt Universal LED/Incandescent Decora Smart Wi-Fi Dimmer to allow control from anywhere. Use the free My Leviton iOS or Android app to add/name devices and to control them individually or as a room with a single button push. Create schedules, scenes and customize your experience with adjustable fade rates, maximum/minimum illumination levels and more if desired. Add an Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant device to use voice commands like, “Alexa, dim dining room lights to 33%”. Leverages the Leviton Decora form factor with matching color change kits, multi-way devices, wallplates and more. Rated for dimmable LED and CFL loads up to 300-Watt or incandescent loads up to 600-Watt, neutral wire required (a neutral wire provides continuous power to the smart dimmer and is required for functionality. If you have questions, please contact Leviton directly or consult a licensed electrician). A 5-year limited warranty supports Leviton Decora Smart Wi-Fi products. Decora Smart devices are designed for countries which follow NEMA standards including the United States, Canada and parts of South America. DW6HD is for use with the My Leviton app and can be connected to voice controls and select third-party devices. If enrolling into a hub like Samsung SmartThings to create a complete smart-home eco-system, Leviton recommends the DZ6HD. If using in a HomeKit installation, utilize the DH6HD.
5. Lutron Caseta Wireless Smart Lighting Dimmer Switch (2 count) Starter Kit, P-BDG-PKG2W-A, Works with Alexa, Apple HomeKit, and the Google Assistant
- Works with Alexa for voice control (hub required and included, Alexa device sold separately)
- Easy to set up and schedule lights so your family will always come back to a well-lit home
- Lights can automatically adjust with changing seasons and Daylight Savings time
- Smart Away feature turns lights on and off randomly when you are traveling
- Use with voice assistant, Pico remote (included), or smartphone via the FREE Lutron iOS and Android
- Dimmer switches install in 3 steps in about 15 minutes and are an ideal solution, even for older homes, as they do not require a neutral wire
- Each dimmer switch controls up to 17 bulbs per circuit (based on 8.5W LED bulb, 60W incandescent bulb)
- Tested and recommended for use with over 1,000 dimmable LEDs, incandescent and halogen bulbs (for recommended LED bulbs, please see “Technical Specification”)
- Connects with more leading Smart Home brands (including Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, the Google Assistant, Nest, Serena shades, and Sonos) than any other leading smart lighting control brand
- Includes (1) Smart bridge, (2) Dimmer switches with wallplates, and (2) Pico remotes
The Caseta wireless Deluxe dimmer kit with smart bridge provides simple and personalized control of your lights, shades and temperature. Control your lights from anywhere within your home with the included Pico remote controls or from anywhere in the world using the free Lutron app. Set lights to automatically adjust with spring and fall time changes, create personalized schedules to turn on, off, or dim lights at set times to best fit your everyday routines, or control lights with your voice via Alexa and siri. The smart bridge also connects with other leading brands like Nest, Honeywell, ecobee, sonos, Serena shades and more. The included in-wall dimmers install easily with no neutral wire required, provide the best dimming performance for over 500 different dimmable LED bulbs, and can be controlled from anywhere within the home with the included Pico remotes. To use dimmers in a multi-location application, replace the existing switch with a Pico remote control and wall plate Adapter (pico-wbx-adapt, sold separately).
6. Smart Dimmer Switch, Treatlife WiFi Light Switch for Dimmable LED/Halogen/Incandescent Bulbs, Compatible with Alexa, Google Assistant/IFTTT, Remote Control, Single-Pole, Neutral Wire Required (4 PACK)
- COMPATIBILITY: Works with Alexa, Google Assistant, IFTTT
- standard wallplate size
- supports up to 150W dimmable LED/CFL or 400W incandescent bulbs. 2.4G Wi-Fi only (NOT 5G)
- single-pole use only (NOT 3-way).
- 0% – 100% DIMMING: Adjust desired brightness via the smooth touch dimming area – dim to a gentle glow to enjoy a candlelight dinner with your families. Brightness memory function will remember and turn back on to the last light setting when powered off.
- HOME AUTOMATION: Remote control from anywhere
- set light schedules for waking up with a soft glow in the morning
- or set the light to turn on and off randomly when you are on vacation to trick potential intruders. Also your family members can control the switch by family sharing function.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Neutral Wire is required
- step-by-step instructions will guide you through the wiring process. No screws showing at all
- no hub needed.
- WARRANTY: 2-year quality warranty, 90-day money back guarantee and lifetime customer support. Please contact us if you have any questions about your bulb types, installation or Wi-Fi connections.
7. Smart Dimmer Light Switch Wifi Led Dimmer Switch Alexa 2 Gang Work with Alexa
- Note: Requires a neutral wire / Works in a single pole setup only / Secured 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi network connection (Not support 5.0 GHz Wi-Fi)/ Used for Dimmable LED and All Incandescent Bulbs/Doesn’t support CFL Bulbs/ LCD screen is covered with a protective film. Please tear it off when use
- Precision Dimming – Lesim Dimmer allows you to enjoy full-range dimming with no flickering, smooth start-up when you create the perfect ambiance for any occasion. It will automatically memorize the dimming level and dim back to the same brightness when you switch on next time
- Voice Control – Works with Amazon Alexa, Google Home and IFTTT. Lesim Smart Dimmer gives you voice control over your lights so you can dim your lights brightness level using just your voice. Enable the Smart Life Skill in the Alexa app to pair
- Scheduling & Control from Anywhere – Easily set the ambiance of any room and dim your lights from anywhere with Lesim Dimmer. You can schedule the lights to turn on at sunset, or dim your lights to a soft glow just before bedtime by using the Smart Life app
- Easy Operation: Electronic display on the dimmer switch will show you the present brightness level. While the power button is a touch key operation.You can touch it to turn the dimmer on or off.
1. Used for Dimmable LED (150W max) and All Incandescent Bulbs (500W max) . Doesn’t support CFL Bulbs
2. Replaces Single pole switch only. Not compatible with 3- way (multi location control) switch
3. Neutral wire required
4. Works with your existing single/double/multi-switch rocker-style plates
5. Only support 2.4GHz Wi-Fi, not support 5.0GHz Wi-Fi
6. Not compatible with Apple HomeKit, Samsung Smartthings, Nest, Wink, Vivint
7. Not designed to work with metal face plate.(it interferes with the Wi-Fi signal)
8. Please confirm the bulb type and select the corresponding bulb type on the switch before pairing
9. Package Include: two separate dimmer switches with one wall plate. The 2- gang wall pate is put in the inner box
10. LCD screen is covered with a protective film. Please tear it off when use.
Note: If you’re not familiar with basic electrical work, please call a professional electrician to install switch.
If you have any question, please feel free to contact us at [email protected]
Power supply: Neutral + Live wire
Rated Voltage: AC110V-125V~50/60Hz
Rated Power: INC 500W LED 150W
Working frequency: only 2.4GHz
Wireless Standard: IEEE802.11b/g/n
Size of Switch:4.09*1.77*1.53inch
1. Control Your Dimmer with Voice
When paired with Alexa or Google Assistant, Lesim Dimmer allows you to dim the lights just using your voice.
2. Dim from anywhere
Using Smart Life (or Tuya) app, you can adjust the light brightness wherever you are. Enjoy full-range dimming, smooth start-up and the benefit of energy-savings when you create the perfect ambiance for any occasion
3. Memorize the Brightness
It will automatically memorize the dimming level when you switch off the light and dim back to the same brightness when you switch on next time
8. Lutron 3-Button with Raise/Lower Pico Remote for Caseta Wireless Smart Lighting Dimmer Switch, PJ2-3BRL-WH-L01R, White
- This handy wireless remote controls Caseta in-wall and plug-in lamp dimmers from anywhere within the home
- Turn on, off, dim or brighten multiple lights. You can even recall favorite light level with the touch of a button
- Use as handheld remote, mount on a tabletop pedestal (L-PED1-WH) or attach to the wall with a bracket (PICO-WBX-ADAPT)
- Works as a switch where you need one most – fits within a standard decora wallplate (CW-1-WH) and mounts to any surface without cutting holes or running wire
- Uses Lutron’s proprietary and highly reliable Clear Connect RF Technology that ensures seamless communication between your Caseta products
- Remote has 10-year battery life (battery included)
The Pico remote control is a convenient way to control Lurton Caseta Wireless dimmers. With the Pico you can turn lights on, off, raise or lower them from anywhere in the room. Use the “favorite” button to save your favorite light level. You can use the Pico as a handheld remote, mount it on a wall, or mount it on a tabletop pedestal. You can also use the Pico remote control to turn on the lights from the safety of your car as you arrive home.
9. TP-LINK HS220P3 Kasa Smart WiFi Light Switch (3-Pack), Dimmer by TP-Link – Dim Lighting from Anywhere, Easy In-Wall Installation (Single-Pol Only), Compatible with Alexa and Google Assistant, White
- Control from Anywhere – Turn electronics on or off from anywhere with your smartphone using the Kasa Smart app (compatible w/Android & iOS)
- Voice Control – Works with Alexa, Google Assistant and Microsoft Cortana supported devices for a hands-free experience
- Gentle Off – Tailor your lighting to fade on with a click of the switch or a double-click to gently fade off the lights while your child drifts off to sleep
- Full Lighting Solution – Replace standard switches with the Smart Wi-Fi Light Switch, dim bulbs with the Smart Wi-Fi Light Switch, Dimmer or use the Smart Wi-Fi Light Switch. Kasa app guides through installation. Operating Wi-Fi frequency: 2. 4 GHz
- Peace of Mind with Quality and Design – Kasa Smart Wi-Fi Light Switches are UL certified ensuring safety and reliability with the user experience
With the smart Wi-Fi dimmer, you can control the ambiance of any space with the push of a button. A quick tap of the switch toggles lighting to the previous level and built-in up & down dimmer buttons let you fine tune lighting to match your mood or activity. Because it’s a TP-Link smart switch, you can easily control it from anywhere using the kasa app or your favorite voice assistant device.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Smart Home Dimmer Swith for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!