Nowadays, there are so many products of ssd desktop kit in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for ssd desktop kit in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings ssd desktop kit which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
656 reviews analysed
1. Sabrent 3.5-Inch to x2 SSD / 2.5-Inch Internal Hard Drive Mounting Kit [SATA and Power Cables Included] (BK-HDCC)
2. SSD Bracket,NC XQIN 2.5 Inch SSD to 3.5 Inch Internal Hard Disk Drive Mounting Kit with SATA Data Cables and Power Cables
- Supports 2.5″ to 3.5″ hard drives (SSD and HDD), compatible with SATA I&II and III (only for tower chassis or devices with 3.5″ internal drive bays)
- Side and bottom mounting: Support for mounting from the side or bottom. Screw holes are located on the side of the bracket for better support of the hard drive.
- Fast, interference-free data and power transfer (SATA data and power lines)
- The package includes: 2 mounting kits, 1 screwdriver, screws, 1 4pin to 15-pin SATA power cable, 1 15-pin to 15-pin SATA power cable, 2 SATA data cables (50 cm)
- Size: Approx.12x10x1.5cm (L * W * T)
NC XQIN’s new high-quality 2.5″ to 3.5″ SSD mounting adapter bracket, universal mounting bracket.
The SSD Adapter Bracket is the easiest, safest, and quickest option to install.
Suitable for any PC tower chassis or device with a 3.5-inch internal drive bay.
Item Weight 7.8 ounces
Size: approx. 12 x 10 x 1.4 cm / 4.72 x 3.94 x 0.55 inches (length * width * height)
2 mounting kits, 1 screwdriver, 16 screws, 1 4-pin to 15-pin SATA power cable, 1 15-pin to 15-pin SATA power cable, 2 SATA data cables
3. Valuegist 2.5" to 3.5" Internal SSD/HDD Mounting Kit, Metal Bracket Adapter with SATA 3.0 Cable (1Pack)
2.5″ to 3.5″ SSD/HDD Bracket with SATA III cable
Brand new and high quality. 2.5″ to 3.5″ SSD Mounting Adaptor Bracket. Universal Mounting Bracket. The easiest and safest way to mount your SSD Hard Drive. Includes screws. Fits any PC tower case.
2.5″ To 3.5″ Mounting Adapter Bracket
Easy to install
SATA Cable Length: 38cm
Compatible SSD solid state drive and regular hard drive Compatible SATAI SATAII SATAIII
What’s in the box?
1 x 2.5″ to 3.5″ Bracket / 8 X Screws / 1 X SATA 3.0 Cable
Note: MAC is not supported
4. 2.5" to 3.5" Drive Converter Internal Solid State SSD Card Hard Drive Bracket Adapter SATA SSD Enclosure Caddy Dock Desktop Mac PC 2.5 to 3.5 Mounting Hardrive for Samsung Crucial SanDisk ect SSD
- Install ANY size 2.5″ SATA hard drive or SSD in a 3.5″ SATA drive bay ssd mounting bracket,Use anywhere you would install a 3.5″ SATA drive Includes compatibility with backplane trays such as those found in Apple Mac Pro models Backward compatible with SATA 2.0 Revision (3Gb/s) and 1.0 Revision (1.5Gb/s) drives
- The adaptadrive supports 1.5Gb/s and 3.0Gb/s drives, so existing notebook hard drives can be utilized for extra storage
- or a high performance ‘3G’ SSD Because the AdaptaDrive is built from aluminum and features an open design for maximum drive cooling air flow, power users and gamers seeking maximum drive speed can now easily add the latest high performance ‘6G’ SSDs
- Includes compatibility with backplane trays such as those found in Apple Mac Pro models Open design allows for full air flow for proper drive cooling Convert 2.5″ SATA hard drive or SSD to a 3.5″ SATA drive bay for all 2011 iMacs, 27″ iMac (2012 – 2017), Late 2009 – 2010 iMacs, 2006 – early 2009 iMacs
- Example 2012-2017 iMac 2009-2010 MAC PRO 2017 iMac 27″ 27″ Late 2015 iMac iMac 27″ Late 2015 late 2015 27″ iMac late 2015 iMac late 2015 iMac iMac 2013 Late 2012 27″ iMac imac 2012 Imac 27” late 2012 2012 iMac 2012 mac pro Mid 2011 27″ iMac 2011 iMac 2011 27″ iMac Mid 2011 IMac 2010 Mac Pro 5.1 Mid 2010 iMac Mid-2010 iMac 2010 Mac Pro 2010 MacPro 2010 iMac macpro1,1 (Mac Pro 2006) and macpro5,1 (Mac Pro 2010) early 2009 iMac 2009 iMac 27″ 21.5 iMac late 2009 Mac Pro late 2009 Late 2009 iMac 27″
- Measurements: 5.77″ L (146.7mm) x 3.98″ W (101.2mm) x .35″ H (9mm) Weight: 3.5 ounces Weight: 80gOpen design allows for full air flow for proper drive cooling Material: Black painted aluminum
5. OWC 1TB SSD Upgrade Bundle For 2011 iMacs, OWC Mercury Electra 1.0TB 6G SSD, AdaptaDrive 2.5" to 3.5" Drive Converter Bracket, In-line Digital Thermal Sensor Cable, Installation tools, OWCKITIM11HE1TB
- Complete DIY kit for upgrading your 2011 iMac’s hard drive with a high-performance OWC 6G Solid State Drive
- No software hacks required
- Sequential Reads(Compressible Data): up to 532MB/s
- Sequential Writes(Compressible Data): up to 467MB/s
- Compatible with 27-inch and 21.5-inch iMac 2011: 27″ Model ID: iMac12,2 21.5″ Model ID: iMac12,1
- Includes: OWC Mercury 6G SSD, AdaptaDrive 2.5″ to 3.5″ Drive Converter Bracket, OWC In-line Digital Thermal Sensor Cable, (2) OWC 2-1/4″ Suction Cups, (4) Installation tools, Microfiber Screen Cleaning Cloth
- Backed by free DIY install videos and expert support
- 3 Year OWC Limited Warranty
6. ICY DOCK Dual Tool-Less Dual 2.5 to 3.5 HDD Drive Bay SSD Mounting Bracket Kit Adapter – EZ-Fit Lite MB290SP-B
- Compatible with 2.5″ SSD & HDD with 7mm to 9.5mm drive height
- Quick release eject mechanism for hassle free tool-less drive installation
- 60 screw hole & Universally designed screw placement for maximum compatibility
- Fits 2 x 2.5″ SATA/IDE SSD/HDD into one 3.5″ drive bay
- Durable one-piece design
7. Sabrent 2.5 Inch to 3.5 Inch Internal Hard Disk Drive Mounting Bracket Kit (BK-HDDF)
8. Kingston SKC600B/2048G KC600 Desktop/Notebook Upgrade Kit – Solid State Drive – encrypted – 2 TB – Internal – 2.5 inch – SATA 6Gb/s – 256-bit AES-XTS – Self-Encrypting Drive (SED), TCG Opal Encr
Kingston SKC600B/2048G KC600 Desktop/Notebook Upgrade Kit – Solid state drive – encrypted – 2 TB – internal – 2.5 inch – SATA 6Gb/s – 256-bit AES-XTS – Self-Encrypting Drive (SED) , TCG Opal Encryption
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ssd Desktop Kit for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!