886 reviews analysed
1. OEMTOOLS 27031Pulley Puller/Installer
- Fits Pulleys with Hub Diameters Measuring 1-1/8, 1-1/4, 1-5/16 and 1-3/8 Inch
- Comes with Molded Storage Carrying Case
- Features Two Screws for Use on Most Ford, Chrysler, GM and VW Power Steering Pulleys
- Pulls Pulleys on GM Belt Driven Vacuum Pumps
- Pulls Pressed On Water Pump Pulleys of GM V6 Engines
The OEMTOOLS Pulley Puller/Installer fits pulleys with hub diameters measuring 1-1/8, 1-1/4, 1-5/16, and 1-3/8 Inch. It includes two screws for use on most Ford, Chrysler, GM and VW power steering pulleys with Saginaw, Thompson, and Ford C111 and C2 pumps. Also Pulls Pulleys on GM belt driven vacuum pumps, and the pressed on water pump pulleys of GM V6 engines. Includes molded storage carrying case.
From the Manufacturer
The OEMTOOLS Tail Pipe Expander 1-1/2 Inch x 2-7/16 Inch used to expand tailpipes so that aftermarket mufflers and tailpipes can be fitted to the exhaust system. It features an alloy steel construction for strength and durability.
2. Alltrade 648605 Kit 20 Power Steering and Alternator Pulley Removal and Installation Tool Set
- Made to be the most reliable tools in the market today
- Tool solutions for most all situations
- Built to exceed tool standards
- Tool set for removal and installation of power steering pump and alternator pulleys
- For use on most power steering pump pulleys
- Includes special installer adapters, puller assembly with thrust bearing, jaw and sleeve
- Storage case includes usage photos
- Kit 20 includes 14-Piece for removal and installation of the power steering pump and alternator pulleys
Powerbuilt by Alltrade Tools LLC is a global leader in the design, manufacturing and marketing of tools and shop equipment. Founded in 1979, the Long Beach, California based firm is privately held, with global manufacturing and sales facilities serving customers on every continent. The company’s mission statement: Alltrade designs, markets and supplies tools and shop equipment that meet and exceed our customers’ expectations of quality, service and value, while achieving profits to ensure the Company’s and its employees’ future growth and development. Alltrade offers our customers innovation, flexibility and speed to market.
From the Manufacturer
Each kit includes step-by-step usage instructions and photos showing the tool in use. Instruction sheets are laminated to resist staining and are permanently fastened to the case. All instructions are developed by a professional repair manual writer. Kit 20 tool set is for removal and installation of the power steering pump and alternator pulleys. The kit contains all the tools necessary for most power steering pump pulleys including special adapter for GM Quad 4 an 3.1L and For 4.6L modular engine pulleys. The kit includes all the necessary installer adapters, puller assembly with thrust bearing, jaw and sleeve and special GM power steering disconnect tool.
3. ARES 71001 – Power Steering Pump Pulley Service Set – Releases Power Steering Pulleys from Pump – Fits Pulley Hubs with Diameters of 1 1/8 Inches, 1 1/4 Inches, 1 5/16 Inches, and 1 3/8 Inches
- ITEM SPECIFICATIONS: Our Power Steering Pump Pulley Remover and Installer Tool Kit is a disconnect toolset that releases the power steering pulleys from the pump and installs new ones on most American domestic vehicles, including 1989 to current GM 1T, 1/2T, and 3/4T pickups. The kit fits pulley hubs with diameters of 1-1/8 inches, 1-1/4 inches, 1-5/16 inches, and 1-3/8 inches. This kit is a must for the new plastic pulleys found on newer vehicles!
- APPLICATIONS: This Service Set can be used on Saginaw, Thompson and Ford C111 C2 power steering pumps found on Ford, GM and Chrysler vehicles. The two included screws can be used on most Ford, Chrysler, GM and Volkswagen VW power steering pulleys including GM 3.1L, 3100, 3400 and 3800 V6 Engines or 2.3lL QUAD 4 four-cylinder engines, Ford 4.6L, 5.4L and 5.8L modular V8 engines, and more. The kit also pulls pulleys on GM belt-driven vacuum pumps and press-on water pump pulleys on GM V6 engines.
- PROPER USE: Use lubrication on the tools prior to use. Place the threaded screw in the center of your pulley with the half-moon clamp shells and lip retaining ring surrounding it, then place the grabber nut center piece with a die on top. Tightly screw the threaded stud onto the center of the end of your puller nut, and then use your tool of choice to loosen and remove. Store the tools safely in the included high quality storage case once your job is complete!
- RELIABLE | EFFECTIVE | EFFICIENT: Users trust ARES to be quality tools. You are backed by our Performance Assurance Limited Lifetime Warranty. If you have any issues with your ARES Power Steering Pump Pulley Service Set, simply contact customer service for troubleshooting help, parts, replacement, or refund.
- ASPCA BUSINESS AMBASSADOR: We are proud to be part of the ASPCA Business Ambassador Program. If you have a pet, you realize they are more than a pet, they are part of the family. With your support, we’re proud to help this great organization.
4. OTC Tools 4530 Power Steering Pump Pulley Service Set
Includes the necessary adapters for servicing GM 3.1 L, 3100, 3400, and 3800 V6 engines, GM 2.3L Quad 4 four-cylinder engines and Ford 4.6L, 5.4L, and 5.8L modular V8 engines.
5. ABN Automotive Power Steering Pump Pulley Remover Installer Tool Kit – Puller Removal Set for GM, Ford, Chrysler Truck
- EFFORTLESSLY REMOVE POWER STEERING LINES: The ABN Automotive Power Steering Pump Pulley Remover Installer Tool Kit is a disconnect toolset that releases and installs the power steering line from the pump on most American domestic vehicles such as 1989 to current GM pickups 1T, 1/2T, and 3/4T
- Fits pulley hubs with diameters of 1-1/8 inch , 1-1/4 inch , 1-5/16 inch, and 1-3/8 inch
- EASY TO USE: We recommend using lubrication on the tools before use
- Place the threaded screw in the center of your pulley with the half-moon clamp shells and lip retaining ring surrounding it, then place the grabber nut center piece with a die on top, tightly screw the threaded stud onto the center of the end of your puller nut, and then use a ratchet, crescent wrench, or air gun with socket to loosen and remove
- FITS YOUR VEHICLE: For use on Saginaw, Thompson, and Ford C111, C2 power steering pumps found on Ford, GM, and Chrysler vehicles
- Two included screws for use on most Ford, Chrysler, GM, and Volkswagen VW power steering pulleys GM 3.1L, 3100, 3400 and 3800 V6 Engines or 2.3lL QUAD 4 four-cylinder engine, Ford 4.6L, 5.4L and 5.8L modular V8 engines, and more
- Pulls pulleys on GM belt-driven vacuum pumps and press-on water pump pulleys on GM V6 engines
- EASY STORAGE: Heavy-duty 9.3” x 2.1” x 5.5” inch (23.6cm x 5.3cm x 14cm) plastic blow-molded carrying case for easy transportation, safe storage, and quick organization
- PACKAGE CONTENTS: Package includes a disconnect tool, bushing, screw set, and carrying case for your convenience
- For GM (1989+) 1T, 1/2T, and 3/4T pickups
6. Lisle 39000 Pulley Puller
- The unique puller body completely houses the pulley hub to prevent slipping on even the tightest pulleys
- Works on traditional V-shaped pulleys and serpentine belt system pulleys
- Also works faster than other conventional pulley pullers
- Fits most domestic models including GM 3.1 and Quad 4 engines
Removes and Installs Pressed on Power Steering, Alternator and Air Pump Pulleys WITHOUT SLIPPING.
7. Astro 7874 Pulley Puller and Installer Kit
Astro Pneumatic’s pulley and installer kit removes pressed-on alternator and power steering pulleys on late model GM, Ford and Chrysler engines.
8. GEARWRENCH Power Steering Pump Puller Set – 41560D
From the Manufacturer
The KD Tools Power Steering Pump Pulley Kit removes and installs power steering pump pulleys for most domestic vehicles. It includes the necessary adapters for servicing General Motors 3.1L, 3100, 3400, and 3800 V6 engines; GM 2.3L Quad 4 four-cylinder engines, and Ford 4.6L, 5.4L, and 5.8L modular V8 engines. The kit fits pulley hubs with 1-1/8-, 1-1/4-, 1-5/16-, and 1-3/8-inch diameters. It includes quick disconnect tool for General Motors 1/2-, 3/4-, and 1-ton pickups. The kit also comes with a 3893 disconnect tool, a 41561 bushing and screw set, and the 41562 bushing and screw set. This kit is covered by a lifetime warranty.
What’s in the Box
Quick disconnect tool for General Motors 1/2, 3/4, and 1-ton pickups (and various Ford models), an additional disconnect tool for servicing other vehicles, and two separate bushing and screw sets with blow-molded case.
9. Alltrade 948002 Power Steering Pump Pulley Kit
- Power Steering pump Pulley kit
- Removes and installs pulleys with hubs that are 1-1/8″, 1-1/4″, 1-5/16″ & 1-3/8″ In diameter
- Used on many domestic and import cars and trucks
- Made from quality materials
- Durable and long lasting
- Removes and installs most GM and Ford power steering pulleys
- Fits 1-1/8 inch, 1-1/4 inch, 1-5/16 inch, and 1-3/8 inch pulley hubs
- Fits GM 3.1 liter V-6 engines – 3100, 3400, and 380
- GM 2.3 liter 4 Cylinder Quad 4 engines
- Ford 4.6 liter, 5.4 liter, and 5.8 liter V8 engines
- Items included in the kit are Ford pulley remover, Ford installer screw, GM installer screw, GM pulley remover, pulley bushing, and GM quick disconnect tool
Alltrade Tools LLC is a global leader in the design, manufacturing and marketing of innovative products for home, garage and worksite. Founded in 1979, Alltrade is privately Held and maintains global sourcing, research, assembly and sales facilities to serve customers on every continent.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Vacuum Pump Pulley Puller for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!