Top 10 Vacuum Suction Tool
845 reviews analysed
1. DAMO 10" Vacuum Suction Cup Heavy Duty Glass Lifter with Metal Handle and Hand Pump Suction Cups for Glass & Granite Lifting
Use the cup on clean, relatively smooth, nonporous surfaces, at temperatures from 10 to 120 Fahrenheit . Moisture or contaminants can reduce the slip resistance of the cup. The red-line indicator may not perform reliably at elevations above 5000 feet.
1) Position the hand cup on the contact surface so the red line will be visible if it should appear while lifting the load. CAUTION: Test the cup for staining or deformation of load surfaces with light colors or soft coatings.
2) Pump the plunger until the cup attaches completely. When the red line is hidden, vacuum is sufficient for lifting.
3) Check the plunger frequently to make sure the cup remains securely attached. If the red line appears while lifting, set down the load immediately and pump the plunger until the red line is hidden again.
1) Set the load on a secure support.
2) Press the valve release lever until the cup disengages completely.
Since aging and wear reduce the capacity of the rubber pad, it should be replaced at least once every 2 years or whenever cuts, slits or other surface damage is discovered. Always inspect vacuum pads before use. Clean vacuum pads and the load surface between each lift. Make sure both surfaces are dry and free of any dirt or obstruction. Make sure plunger has enough lubrication for pump.
Damo Diamond Tools, LLC is not responsible for any personal injuries and property damages due to incorrect usage of our products according to our Instructions.
We DAMO Diamond Tools, LLC holds exclusive distribution to DAMO Trademark products as you can see clearly marked from the picture on the product listing .
2. Face Cupping Therapy Sets – Glass Facial Vacuum Suction Massage Cups for Facelift, Wrinkles and Anti Cellulite Body Cup Lymphatic Fascia Massager (002)
- AS SEEN ON TV, NATIONAL PRESS AND HIGH-END SPAS WORLD-WIDE: Lure Essentials is the #1 Trusted brand when it comes to all things cupping and massage. Thousands of estheticians, massage therapists, doctors, body workers, athletes and even Olympians come to rely on our genuine quality silicone and glass vacuum cupping therapy sets, experience, support and professional expertise we provide.
- GET BETTER RESULTS: with luxury medical grade cupping therapy cups. Add GLAM Boost or Lure Essentials Pure Organic Rosehip Seed for smooth glide, skin hydration
- tone, lift and tightened skin. Visibly reduce lines & wrinkles, puffiness, relieve sinus pressure, tooth pain, TMJ, headaches, improve quality of your sleep by reducing tension and stress.
- YOGA FOR YOUR FACE: Glass face cupping set is your go-to facial cupping kit for professional use and home self-care application. We exercise our body, why not exercise our facial muscles? By exercising our facial muscles, we improve blood circulation which helps deliver fresh oxygenated blood carrying vital nutrients to our skin, all while helping to get rid of toxins via lymphatic drainage, tighten pores, and revive poor muscle tone. Your gorgeous Ready to Gift Set includes: 4 glass cupping cup
- BEGINNER or EXPERT: Our easy step by step video tutorial and complementary PDF Cupping book will make you a cupping expert in no time. Whether you a seasonal cupping pro or a beginner we make it easy and our certified cupping educators are available to help you reach your goals. Just 5 minutes a day, 2-3 times a week, is all that it takes – no fillers, surgery or down time.
- ACCEPT NO SUBSTITUTES! TRY It Risk FREE: Choose the proven GENUINE brand and cupping system. YOU deserve the BEST!
3. PanaVise 381 Vacuum Base PanaVise
- Single knob controls head movement through 3-planes: 90 Degree Tilt, 360 Turn & 360 Rotation
- Jaws are 2.5-Inch (63.5mm) wide, 0.5 (12.6mm) tall and open to 2.25 (57.1mm)
- Base accepts all 300 series Heads and any 5/8-Inch (15.9mm) diameter shaft
- Pad footprint measures 5.125 x 4.25 (130.2mm x 108mm). Height: 6.125 (155.6mm), Weight: 2.8 lbs. (1.3kg)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty!
PanaVise is a major manufacture of Vises and Work Holding Tools. PanaVise’s Tilt, Turn & Rotate technology has been applied to the product line, allowing for maximum efficiency and many different uses! All PanaVise Products are covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty! Introducing the Panavise 381 VACUUM BASE PANAVISE, The world’s most PORTABLE work holding tool! Quickly attaches to any smooth, non-porous flat surface with the flip of a lever! Take it anywhere you need it for hobbies, electronics and small home repairs. Our Vacuum Base PanaVise is widely used for portable applications. Single knob controls head movement through 3-planes: 90 Degree Tilt, 360 Turn & 360 Rotation. Jaws are 2.5-Inch (63.5mm) wide, 0.5 (12.6mm) tall and open to 2.25 (57.1mm). Nylon jaws offer excellent electrical insulation and gentle holding power, continuous heat tolerance up to 200 F (93C), intermittent heat to 300 F (149 C). Interchangeable jaws available. Base accepts all 300 series Heads and any 5/8-Inch (15.9mm) diameter shaft. Pad footprint measures 5.125 x 4.25 (130.2mm x 108mm). Height: 6.125 (155.6mm), Weight: 2.8 lbs. (1.3kg). Limited Lifetime Warranty!
From the Manufacturer
The PanaVise 381 vacuum base PanaVise is a work-holding tool base and head combination designed for use on smooth, non-porous surfaces away from traditional work benches. The base includes a smooth rubber pad and lever combination which creates a vacuum that secures the unit to surfaces. The head assembly component opens to 2-1/2″ (63.5 mm), and clamps down with smooth insulated nylon jaws for gentle holding power. Other features include rugged, yet lightweight construction and a PanaVise “split-ball” adjustment element utilizing single-knob controls for head adjustment on three separate planes (tilt, turn and rotate).
Portable Clamp-free Holding Power
The 381 vacuum base PanaVise is a portable two-piece work-holding tool suitable for hobby, electronics and small home repairs, that consists of the PanaVise 380 vacuum base and the 303 standard vise head. The base component of the unit adheres to smooth, non-porous surfaces via the vacuum action that the rubber pad and flip handle at its bottom create when engaged. The vacuum action creates a stable and reliable working platform that eliminates the need for traditional bench clamps or weighted accessories. The combined unit weighs 2.8 lbs. (1.3 kg), is portable and easy to transport. The rubber vacuum pad is replaceable if its holding power is ever compromised by wear.
The standard 303 vise head assembly utilizes smooth, removable nylon jaws along its opening that measure 2-1/2″ (63.5 mm) by 1/2″ tall (12.6 mm). These secure tough small jobs without scratching and offer excellent electrical insulation and gentle holding power. The overall vise opening width between jaws is 2-1/4″ (57.1 mm). Because exposure to heat sources is common in vise applications such as gluing, circuit board wiring, jewelry making and use around handheld power tools, the vise head assembly is continuously heat tolerance to 200 degrees F (93 degrees C), and intermittent heat tolerant up to 300 degrees F (149 degrees C).
Tilt, Turn and Rotate Functionality
The PanaVise 381 work-holding tool utilizes PanaVise “split-ball” adjustment functionality at the point of 380 vacuum base and the included 303 standard head. Once an item is secured in the vise head, the split-ball system built into the top portion of the base allows a user to maneuver the item along three separate planes using a single knob to make the adjustments. The mobility range of the model 381’s split-ball system is a 90-degree tilt to the side, along with either an angled rotation, or level turn range of 360 degrees. This range of mobility allows a user to rearrange work items into any position, which limits the need to adjust the overall position of the vise or the item within the vise.
Additional Vise Head Options
In addition to the uses possible with the included, the 381 vacuum base PanaVise is intended for use across a wide range of applications and is designed to be compatible with a variety of vise heads. The base works with all PanaVise 300 series vise heads, the PV Jr. model 203 head or any 5/8″ diameter shaft tool accessory.
- Vacuum base and vise head combination for portable use on any smooth, non-porous surface
- Rubber pad of base creates vacuum action that hold tool on vertical or horizontal planes
- Flip lever allows for fast engagement and disengagement of vacuum
- The easy-to-use “split-ball” adjustment element utilizes single-knob controls for head movement through three separate planes
- Rubber vacuum pad is replaceable
- Base is compatible with additional 300 series vise heads, or any 5/8″ diameter shaft tool accessory (all sold separately)
- Heat-tolerant nylon jaws
|Overall||380 Vacuum Base||303 Standard Vise Head|
What’s in the Box?
- PanaVise 381 Vacuum Base PanaVise (380 vacuum base, 303 standard vise head)
- User’s manual and warranty information
Limited Lifetime Warranty
All PanaVise products are warranted against defective materials and/or workmanship to all original consumer owners from the date of original consumer purchase for the lifetime of ownership by the original consumer owner. In the event of defective materials and/or workmanship, PanaVise Products, Inc. will, without charge, repair or replace, at its option, the defective product within 60-days from the receipt of the defective product. The Warranty does not apply to damage not resulting from defective materials and/or workmanship while in the possession of the original consumer or to unreasonable use by the original consumer, which includes but is not limited to improper installation, or failure to provide reasonable and necessary maintenance.
Founded in 1957 by tool and die maker Otto Colbert and currently headquartered in Reno, Nevada, PanaVise is a leader in work-holding products. Over the years, a natural outgrowth of this expertise has been continued development of other items which hold things securely and offer a wide range of motion. Important areas in which this has been applied include, Electronics, CCTV Camera Mounts, and Audio/Video Mounts, earning PanaVise the nickname the “the hold it anywhere you want it company.”
4. Makita XLC02ZW 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Compact Cordless Vacuum, Tool Only
- Up to 33 minutes of continuous use from a single fully charged 18V 5.0Ah LXT battery (battery not included)
- Redesigned floor nozzle for improved maneuverability and debris collection
- Strong suction power for fast and efficient cleaning
- Bagless 2-stage cloth filtration system allows for easier cleaning and quicker debris disposal
- Compact and ergonomic design for operator comfort
The Makita 18V Compact Lithium-Ion Cordless Vacuum (model XLC02ZW, tool only) delivers strong suction power for fast cleaning, without the cord.
The XLC02ZW combines the convenience of cordless with the superior power-to-weight ratio of Makita’s 18V Compact Lithium-Ion battery (sold separately). This compact yet powerful cordless vacuum has strong suction power for fast and efficient cleaning, for use with or without the floor nozzle extension. At just 18-3/4” in length, the compact and lightweight design provides extra comfort with reduced operator fatigue, and the angled design provides strong suction for fast and efficient cleaning. The floor extension and redesigned swivel floor nozzle attaches easily, and includes a crevice nozzle for improved cleaning in tight spaces.
5. Blackhead Remover Vacuum, Anself 3-in-1 Facial Pore Cleanser Blackhead Remover Pore Vacuum Pimple Extractor with 5 Curved Black-headed Needles and 3 Replaceable Heads Kit Acne Removal Kit
- ????????【Effectively remove blackheads】Vacuum suction, easily and effectively remove blackheads, dust and dirt, deep cleansing, not to hurt the skin, reduce acne, suck out blackheads, remove keratin, reduce oil, reduce acne, and make your skin more delicate.
- ????????【3 replaceable heads and 5 black-headed needles】Small round hole head, care for tender and delicate skin. Oval head, repair fine lines, clean skin. Large round hole head, modify face shape, lift and tighten Consistent. Head can be replaced at will to meet different functions. Cooperate with the export liquid to penetrate the pores, help the skin to export pore garbage, soften and export blackheads. 5 black-headed needles, which are convenient for removing and cleaning blackheads during use.
- ????????【Clean and safe】High-quality ABS material, lightweight and easy to carry. The head is easy to remove, wipe and clean, no trace of dirt is hidden, so you can use it safely and assuredly.
- ????????【User friendly design】Stylish Phnom Penh design, switch function keys in the middle, simple operation
- noise floor design, when used, will not be affected by noise. The holds design, the S-shaped lines are beautiful, the grip is comfortable, and the style is light and luxurious. Environmental protection does not require frequent charging, and can be used anytime, anywhere.
- ????????【Suggestion for use】It is recommended to use once a week for dry skin, 2 to 3 times for oily and combination skin, apply hot towel on the blackheads for 2-3 minutes before use, and then use the blackhead remover. As long as you persist, everyone can have clean and brilliant skin.
6. Grabo Electric Vacuum Suction Cup Lifter for Wood, Dry-Wall, Granit, Glass (Patterned or Smooth), Tiles. Glass Lifter 375lbs max Load, X2 Batteries
7. Ryobi 18-Volt ONE+ 6 Gal. Cordless Wet/Dry Vacuum (Bare-Tool) with Hose, Crevice Tool, Floor Nozzle and Extension Wand
Introducing the new Ryobi ONE+ 6 Gal. Wet/Dry Vacuum. Now, you can experience the corded performance with cordless convenience. This vacuum has a powerful 80 CFM. The multi-size no-tip wheel design and 360° mobility keeps your vacuum balanced when rolling over cords and thresholds. On-board accessory storage conveniently holds your crevice tool, floor nozzle and extension wands, while the hose dock provides a simple solution to storing your hose when not in use. Multiple carrying handles allow for easy carrying, and the removable top makes emptying dust, debris and liquids quick and mess-free. The compact design allows for space-saving storage when not in use. Best of all, the Ryobi ONE+ wet/dry vacuum is part of the Ryobi ONE+ family of over 100 products.
8. Miele SBD 285-3 Classic Combination Smooth Floor Brush (S2/S4/S5/S6/S700)
- Made in USA or Imported
- This tool is ideal for all smooth flooring and low-pile carpeting. A foot switch allows you to go from floors to carpeted surfaces with a quick click of the rocker switch.
- Applicable for the following models: S1, S500, S700, S2/S4, S5/S6
- Double jointed for uninterrupted floor contact.
Genuine Miele Tool Brush
9. Milwaukee M18 2 Gal. 18-Volt Lithium-ion Cordless Wet/Dry Vacuum (Tool-Only), 2.8 Amp Motor, Lightweight, Tool-Box Style for Effortless Transport and Storage
10. FEIN Turbo I Vacuum Cleaner, 5.8 Gallon, 1100W | Includes: 13 ft Suction Hose, Tool Coupling with Suction Power Control, Cellulose Filter, 1 Fleece Filter Bag
- Auto-Start Vacuum for power tools-allows your vacuum to turn on automatically!
- Powerful suction with 98.4″ of static water lift. Tool coupling with suction control for easy control of suction power
- On board storage for cord and accessories
- Long hose (13′) and cord (18′) for ease of use
- By-pass cooling for long life of vacuum
Fein Turbo 1 vacuum with 5.8 gallon tank which includes an Auto-start wet dry vacuum. Powerful 1100 watt by-pass motor is ideal for the job site or DIY use. An integrated power tool socket with automatic start/stop function ensures that the extractor starts after a power tool has been switched on. 66 DB noise level. Air flow rate 151 CFM ensures a high air flow to pull up everything! Bypass motor allows for the dirty air that comes from the hose never to come into contact with the motor. This eliminates dust spewing out from the motor when you turn the vacuum on and a very long life of the product. Simply said what goes in the vacuum stays in the vacuum. Filter guard for flat fold filter if the filter is dirty, the dirt can simply be tapped out of the filter cassette without the flat fold filter being damaged, The protective filter cassette means that there is no need to replace the cellulose filter for wet extraction. Long 13′ ft. hose and 18′ ft. cord for long reach allows you to be 54′ ft. from the outlet.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Vacuum Suction Tool for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!